Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain  (Read 30455 times)
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:44:11 AM

Multi Asset Trading is indeed very potential for now because if only one type of trading would be very hard to compete, but with the concept of revolution in trade, ThinkCoin projects would make trading of financial products easier, simpler, safer and more transparent. That way I believe ThinkCoin is a platform that must be taken into account as a project that implements blockchain technology in its development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

How long do I have to go through the KYC procedure? Until the end of closed sales or unlimited amount of time

Please join the bounty channel and read the pinned message - @ThinkCoin_Bounty

Maybe that's a purchaser Wink.

Do you know how TradeConnect will work? We have made an in depth explanation on our latest Medium post:

https://medium.com/thinkcointoken/a-fresh-look-at-the-tradeconnect-network-how-trading-works-part-one-f3c4e9230a1e
I've written couple of articles about ThinkCoin and TradeConnect platform as I found this project peculiar allowing to trade various assets with each other avoiding obstacles and intermediaries.
And this articles shows an example how it works.
Do I find it correct that the platform takes only 1% fee for a single deal done?

"Only 1%". Bittrex takes .25%, Cobinhood takes 0%.

@thinkme1st
I guess whenever, since the sale is never going to end.  Wait, sorry the sale ends this week, it also ends next week.

The 1% ConnectFee is not for the team - it goes to market makers, takers and stakers. It's our way of incentivising active use of the network, in reality, our fees are much lower than existing services.
Wow thanks for explanation. This is a great move chosen to enter the market, this quality would help you get noticed quickly.
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

According to the information on the Telegram the big day is coming. Both the day of distribution and the listing on exchanges. It is planned for the 18/10! Hope this time there are no delays or excuses !!! Wink

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:50:13 AM

According to the information on the Telegram the big day is coming. Both the day of distribution and the listing on exchanges. It is planned for the 18/10! Hope this time there are no delays or excuses !!! Wink

On this day, there will be a distribution of tokens only among investors or participants in the bounty company will immediately receive tokens?
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:02:57 AM

On this day, there will be a distribution of tokens only among investors or participants in the bounty company will immediately receive tokens?

October 18 is the date for listing
r_victory

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:22:28 PM

Unfortunately the promise will not be fulfilled (again). The market has been unstable since the BTC saw that rise at the end of the year. That wasn't normal and if they are waiting for it to happen again, it may be a long wait!

Now every project uses as an excuse the "Bear Market", I'm getting angry with the poor bears ... Grin

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:28:39 AM

Thinkcoin has made a press release in the Medium regarding delay exchange listings. They choose to delay a little longer until the market conditions are more comfortable and stable. On the other hand, the distribution process is now underway, let's wait and let them work hard to get the best value from the TCO token when listing in exchange for first time
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

currently the distribution process to investors and bounty hunters is ongoing but the token is still locked until distributions are complete, considering there are still many unresolved issues such as KYC and balance issue so my prediction is TCO will be listing in the exchange no later than December. To see how far the distribution process you can check here https://etherscan.io/token/0x6288014d6ba425d71f5fdc1dbfb01378241d78db
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

Hoping with the end of the crowdsale the Thinkcoin project immediately announced an exchange on a trusted exchange
so that many investors make transactions ...
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

Thinkcoin has made a press release in the Medium regarding delay exchange listings. They choose to delay a little longer until the market conditions are more comfortable and stable. On the other hand, the distribution process is now underway, let's wait and let them work hard to get the best value from the TCO token when listing in exchange for first time
If thinkcoin like they should delay listing til 2019 December, it will dump like shit.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

Hoping with the end of the crowdsale the Thinkcoin project immediately announced an exchange on a trusted exchange
Crowdsale has already ended and they are distributing the tokens now but i don't think that TCO is going to listed in any exchange soon as they stated they will list token on exchanges when market conditions are favorable.

saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

Crowdsale has already ended and they are distributing the tokens now but i don't think that TCO is going to listed in any exchange soon as they stated they will list token on exchanges when market conditions are favorable.

Is market conditions unfavorable now? The market has not been falling for a long time, it seems to me that everything is very good on the market now)
Outsourced

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

Which means they didn't line up any exchanges.
Looks like the contract is locked and they're doing bounty Hunter tokens now?

"When distribution is complete"
Guess you all will wait months to even begin moving tokens lul
r_victory

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

Which means they didn't line up any exchanges.
Looks like the contract is locked and they're doing bounty Hunter tokens now?

"When distribution is complete"
Guess you all will wait months to even begin moving tokens lul

It is likely to be only next year, February or March perhaps. I don't know it's only my opinion, since the distribution is taking a lot of time, since when it was to have occurred initially. I hope I'm wrong!

DertyPig823

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

How many coins are sold? How many coins out of 500 million will be in circulation? When is the exchange scheduled? Why are these questions constantly ignored?
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:00:54 AM

How many coins are sold? How many coins out of 500 million will be in circulation? When is the exchange scheduled? Why are these questions constantly ignored?

Kindly wait for announcement
Outsourced

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:00:43 AM

19 million distributed so far, some of the telegrams saying that it's 90% done...
They're saying it'll be done December 3rd now bet that's if "markets good"

Laughing that bounty hunters are holding up real investors.
Outsourced

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

19 million distributed so far, some of the telegrams saying that it's 90% done...

Nevermind just saw on a Twitter post that date got pulled.

Just waiting to see the exit happen at this point.
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

Although the deadline has been determined, but if there are still many who have not made a claim it seems that it will be useless. So they should make provisions for anyone who does not make claims before December 3rd will be deemed forfeited, because this provision has also been applied by several other platforms. And if anyone complains about this they must ignore it because this is their undisciplined mistake.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:53:11 PM

Although the deadline has been determined, but if there are still many who have not made a claim it seems that it will be useless. So they should make provisions for anyone who does not make claims before December 3rd will be deemed forfeited, because this provision has also been applied by several other platforms. And if anyone complains about this they must ignore it because this is their undisciplined mistake.

I totally agree! The first time I encounter such a situation, the easier nonsense, when during the long months of work to identify who received or did not receive their bounty reward. Would you stop with the bullshit? What is the situation with the development of the project? Why is my team's photos from the website and then they never showed up? Will be burned if unsold tokens? Who are the team partners who invested? A lot of questions besides, "Did you go through the KYC procedure? Did you press the claim button?"
Stop doing nonsense, you are expected to clear the specifics!
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: