Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 04:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLAYSTORE and APPSTORE!!  (Read 2530 times)
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:45:41 PM

Good idea but if there was a market for this, they would have taken advantage of it. Yes we all play digital games but the overlap between people who play digital games and own Bitcoin is little. Compounding that even further than people who play digital games and would pay Bitcoin for it is next to nobody. That is why you don't see Bitcoin as a payment option because of this exact catch 22. People don't want to spend their Bitcoin and merchants don't want to set up a function that receives zero usage.

poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:55:47 PM

damn, its amazing idea bro, if google or apple use this for their payment system, maybe next time when we want to buy something in appstore or google play store will be more easier than now, because right now we still need using Credit Card

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

We are into gadgets, most of the people are addict on it.
We spent more of our vacant time facing our Cellphones and Ipads.

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

I think there's a lot of project now that promote to use their apps in crypto I saw it in playstore there's a lot of them although we cannot already recognize it but some of apps now is using cryptocurrencies as a payment.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:52:28 AM

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

Well its not a bad idea for cryptocurrency to be used as payment tool to buy games in playstore or appstore.I think it could contribute to bitcoins additional function and can be able us to used faster and easier transactions.If it become acceptable in different apps to be installed in our phone possibilities would be bitcoin will become widely known in the whole world because almost all of us used gadgets especially cellphones and everyone knows where those apps can be found in Playstore or in Appstore.

Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:58:34 AM

Oh, it would be great to have a bitcoin payment option for playstore and appstore. I think It will take a while for that to happen though. A certain level of regulation should be employed in order for both merchant and consumer to feel more secure about the transactions.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:17:18 AM

Although the idea of ​​using cryptocurrencies as an option for all payments in Google's playstore and Apple appstore or anything has reached tables, both highs will be fast to avoid its possibility because there are two basic problems, sometimes with volatility and instability in the price of bitcoin.
Of course this can be a great addition from the perspective of a store user but the top players pronounced above never take the risk of filing the price fluctuation and other issues here with our partners .
libert19

Activity: 2562
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:22:54 AM

To be honest, this is the best thread so far I have read in Bitcoin discussions Grin

I really want payment by Bitcoin functionality on play/app store. Or may be someone just make third party app store and implement this functionality.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:07:00 AM

I prefer playstore over appstore, using playstore that works on all platforms and is already supported by google making playstore the best choice, lots of smartphone platforms that use playstore.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:22:39 AM

Nice idea. It i indeed the best time but it still depends on the economic state of a country. If the country has a huge poverty, gamers on that said country will choose to download games which are free and therefore making the method of payment using cryptocurrency futile. I think it is better to implement this on rich countries like US, China, Singapore and others.
Arrazi1507

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:27:34 AM

I think thats great idea using cryptocurrencies for payment to playstore and appstore, that make a transaction fast and safe
another the problem is legality in some country and the price is fluctuated.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:30:19 AM

Play store and apps with crypto is a nice move in a newly approach of digital currency. I think about that before what if every apps will open a line for currency payment, now it is possible. Before it seems impossible but now it seems there is no hard things to do. In reality I view that not every apps owner can afford to do that, some are not big time owner. Only those who are big time can afford to have their own coin or to improve their services with relation to crypto payment. More adjustments will come to all apps.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:51:19 AM

Android có Cửa hàng Google Play, iOS được đánh giá rất cao với App Store.2 other operating system will be different 2 other applications that can be separated to the app is better than that the store will be the points its own
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:24:39 AM

Yes I think it will also increase the number of bitcoin users. There are already some games that have tokens in the game system, it will be more widespread if the payment through bitcoin is also applied to paid games. Even samsung will release its own crypto mining. Maybe next samsung will take this step, and maybe also Gameloft.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:37:22 AM

it's better to download some apps by using payment method with crypto. because if they want to download or use the application from which they will make the transaction. some people do not have payments like paypal. I think this is an improvement for Playstore users for transactions that can be developed.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:36:39 AM

I am more dominant to choose a playstore than appstore because I see playstore more secure and convenient to use and many applications are free there and support in some existing smartphone.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

Its likely that they will use as bitcoin to accept payment because as of now the deviation in price of bitcoin is quite low than any other crypto. But also, as of now, it not still feasible because there are using payment system which is more convinient than bitcoin.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:50:39 AM

It is possible now, They can do the bitcoin payment system. I think more people will be happy if it will happen.
xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:15:39 AM

I think it's a good idea if Game game stores use kryptocurrency as a method to make a purchase, because if they include kryptocurrency in their app store game, I'm sure their game app will be very crowded to play and many people want to buy something that requires a game app they use.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

Good idea, but concept must be different, because on this store many softwares wich can steal your cryptos

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:24:52 AM

I think it's a good idea if Game game stores use kryptocurrency as a method to make a purchase, because if they include kryptocurrency in their app store game, I'm sure their game app will be very crowded to play and many people want to buy something that requires a game app they use.

I don't think it's going to be long now before we actually get either play or apple store to start accepting crypto along with credit and debit cards. Bitcoin and crypto usage has been gaining quite a lot of support for online transactions so we're probably on our way there

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: