Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLAYSTORE and APPSTORE!!  (Read 2524 times)
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

Idea was excellent! everybody a lot of time passing in mobile phone and playing many games. I bought apps (gaming and other many essential) using via master card. I think if playstore or iOS will add bitcoin payment gateway, we are able to get huge advantages.

Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

I think yes, because the competition for stores that use a cryptocurrency payment system is still relatively low, shop owners can take advantage of this moment to get a better profit. Because of the growing technology, the competition will be tighter, do it from now on if you want it

This will happen if a new and profitable thing is found by the person. Then there will be a copycat of what you have done to produce something similar. It's true you should do something that makes a big change.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

I think that this method of payment is not far off, as soon as the Commission will be small, and payment cryptocurrency -
I think I hope Plyastore and the appstore can update the system by adding bitcoina to know that the crypto world I see in the appstore and the playstore is the lack of such a thing that we must act so that it is not outdated
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

We are into gadgets, most of the people are addict on it.
We spent more of our vacant time facing our Cellphones and Ipads.

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

At some point, it benefits the gamer who are cryptocurrency supporter. If this will be the other method for paying a book or a game, then I prefer to use it. I do not want to have visa card just only to pay the gems in my game. I want cryptocurrency as a payment tool because I want more gems in my game. Bitcoin is better to be used because a lot of people knows it.

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:27:00 PM

I think that it is a good idea and people will gladly use it in their everyday life, but why only bitcoin? The other cryptocurrencies are not worse and maybe even better than it.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:39:20 PM

We are into gadgets, most of the people are addict on it.
We spent more of our vacant time facing our Cellphones and Ipads.

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

I guess and hoping that we will come to that part of payments, I don't know in the other country they have apps for playstore and appstore to require payments. But here in my country which I belong we have coinsph application were it is a kind of wallet where we can able to use it i different form of payments we had it in here such as Billings, money transfer thru banking, and remittances, also for tuition fee also, loading and for online games too something like that.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:21:15 PM

I think it is very convenient. Over time, this will become popular, so we just need to wait.
As soon as the crypto valts gain a large enough popularity and many people realize that crypto currencies to pay easily, quickly and cheaply, mass development will immediately begin in order to transfer the payment of such content by crypto currency.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:27:10 PM

If anything I doubt apple will ever buy the idea of accepting cryptocurrency in their store. They like Monopoly and if anything they'd rather offer their own coin than accept an already existing coin.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:37:37 PM

Yes of course the world is automatically becoming a technological hub and the means of payment has to follow in the same manner what better, easier and faster way to purchase this on App Store and playstore than cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: