Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLAYSTORE and APPSTORE!!  (Read 2520 times)
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:03:55 PM

In order for these companies to accept Bitcoin as a means of payment, they must convert directly to fiat, since they must use this money, and they need a lot of liquidity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:04:13 PM

We are into gadgets, most of the people are addict on it.
We spent more of our vacant time facing our Cellphones and Ipads.

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

I think there will be a time that it will be allowed to use Bitcoin on payments but not for now. I think Bitcoin is still not that too famous in all part of the world. Yes, there are a lot of people who are using it but there is much people who still not exposed to it. There's an advantage of making Bitcoin as a source of payment on the mobile apps like it will be much more easier for the user to pay when he/she dont have any paypal or bank account, just bitcoin. I think, there will gonna be an disadvantage too. Obviously, Bitcoin is still not allowed or required as a payment method on our mobile apps because there still a lot of research that needs to be done by the professionals.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

this is a very good question. I feel that both sides have not thought about investing in bitcoin yet. but for the next 10-20 years I think bitcoin will be considered if the bitcoin development will continue to be good and better as it is today. But if bitcoin is hit by a bad issue I feel doubt about it. Hopefully bitcoin can thrive as a pioneer of digital currency
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

Now most of the new or updated games are connect3d to bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. You can pay with that, buy anything you like and download eveeything. Playstore and appstore helps a lot of projects, icos and altcoins to promote their project and they are using it to be more connected to the users to show how engaging their project.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

the idea is quite interesting, but very difficult to make it happen because not all countries can use Bitcoin. but it is possible that Bitcoin will become better known and even the whole world recognize it, because today many online game addicts are willing to spend their paper money even to download the apps they need. perhaps using Bitcoin makes it easier for their payment methods and to introduce Bitcoin to the world.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

It will be great!  Most of us have to face problem in payment issue. I don't have any PayPal account or MasterCard. That's why I always have to hire someone to make my payment.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
naddunadeem

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

huge pump and dump in bitcoin result in droping intrest towards crypto first thing is to stable price of bitcoin then
defenately every one accept bitcoin  then we can buy all things by bitcoin including games
Marcommaso

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

It will be great! I think it will required an integration inside the playstore, simply configurating your wallet and ready to pay!
But i don't know if i want to keep my private key into playstore account... recently a lot of online store were got hacked, i didn't feel secure since in the worst case there's not a guarantee like bank to call to block payments, account ecc.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

I support the idea that Playstore and Appstore should open their payment method with cryptocurrencies. This even should have been done long ago. Millions of people now use smart phones and majority buy everyday either from Appstore or Playstore; which I believe their transaction would have been faster and safer when bitcoin is allowed. On the other hand, issues like price volatility and transaction fees coupled with sometimes the minute nature of items bought from these platforms limits their quest to allow cryptocurrencies for payments.
copperton

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:56:33 PM

If Playstore and Appstore accept bitcoin then everyone can purchase Games and other useful paid service because of bitcoin payment is easy and every buyer don't have credit card if these kind of service peoples are getting with bitcoins This will beneficial for buyers, Playstore and Appstore Because these are biggest platforms for Apps and games so they need to accept bitcoins.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:40:12 PM

this is a good idea. i think playstore and applestore already consider about this. but they still wait and see
Samaaliu

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:13:49 AM

I really wish the appstores and other online download platforms will start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments for software and games downloads. It will bring in more customers to them and also more investment to Cryptos.
TimesVeronica

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:44:45 AM

These are the biggest platforms for Apps and games so they need to accept bitcoin. This has to be done long ago. On the other hand, issues such as price volatility and transaction fees combined with the sometimes minute nature of items purchased from these platforms limit their mission to enabling electronic money to pay.
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:58:28 AM

Games and other applicaton is always there, every person uses android phone is downloading for sure. And most of the time it always requires to payments. It would be great if Cryptocurrency will be connected to any apps store, they will earn more, becuase a lot of people now who uses Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Hopefully in the future it would be granted.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:18:16 AM

If viewed from the ease of payment of the bitcoin, it will be possible to apply them to the app payment. But the volatility of the price itself could be something that needs to be considered with. There should be a kind of method where the price of the product is static when the price of bitcoin itself is changing along the time.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:23:37 AM

Bitcoin is more free and easy to use rather than paypal. I know many people who find trouble when use paypal, some of them find that their accounts are freezed Sad . But bitcoin is different its provide complete Freedom for bitcoin users. I hope google adsense also provide bitcoin payment option.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:30:55 AM

Yes and no, the crypto price goes up and down everyday, so how can you combine them to apps price? That's a big question. If they can solve this then it's really possible!
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

I think Bitcoin can not be made currency because of the nature ny can not be silent or more precisely dynamic mengiktui public discourse.
if news about Bitcoin goes up then Bitcoin will be green.

maybe gadget tips can be used transactions with altcoins tend to be stable, such as Red Coin, DOGE, STORIQA etc.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

That would be a good idea considering that many people now are using crypto. But this is will be hard to establish they can prioritize the first bitcoin as main crypto payment then proceed on ETH and others soon.

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:32:05 PM

That depends from heads of such stores and as I see they do not hurry to follow the idea and prefer to use old payments such as dollar and euro.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: