Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLAYSTORE and APPSTORE!!  (Read 2520 times)
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:28:37 PM

We are into gadgets, most of the people are addict on it.
We spent more of our vacant time facing our Cellphones and Ipads.

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

I can defently seee google and aaple starting to accept bitcoin as a payment method to pay for differnet appps and games on their platform, steam already started accepting bitcoin a long time ago for games on pc, and right now with the transaction's fee gowing down it will be only a matter of time before we see more and more investments being pushed into the bitcoin market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EnaksiS

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:30:55 PM

I do not think Google or Apple accepts this at the moment. They all are waiting this thing spreads around the world and get stabilize. They are solid companies and waiting this system becomes solid as rock.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

The point is bitcoin price is not stable, you can't use it for any kind of payment Smiley
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:56:51 PM

The fact is most corporations are not organized in such a way to handle cryptocurrency payments. For example, how do returns and refunds work when paying with BTC? Somebody is going to lose the transaction fee as that cannot be reversed unlike Paypal and VISA fees. Pretty sure US regulations mean that the buyer is entitled to a FULL refund, that would mean the merchant will lose out. Plus accounting for crypto payments is likely to be a nightmare on a large scale until their systems have been updated, which could be problematic for a large corporation.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:19:05 PM

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

It will be better to add a cryptocurrencies payment method in the play store or app store, so then we can pay easily and directly using our wallets. I think there is a lot of people didn't have credit cards yet, so the best thing is to add this feature for people who use crypto, Also it will be more safe, In addition, it will be a quick operation, just one or two clicks Instead of writing credit card details.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

Games and other applicaton is always there, every person uses android phone is downloading for sure. And most of the time it always requires to payments. It would be great if Cryptocurrency will be connected to any apps store, they will earn more, becuase a lot of people now who uses Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Hopefully in the future it would be granted.
perto01

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

if we talk about cryptocurrency and it related to playstore, i play what is want to play or if in appstore download an apps that related too in cryptocurrency, i download it. so if the payment is bitcoin and it has a low price, why not to downlaod. Atleast i have a little pastime.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

I think that it is not in their interest to accept prices with btc, as crypto market is very volatile they may make huge profits but as well as huge losses, if I were them I would accept only tether and with higher commission.

DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10757

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:25:55 PM

These platforms cannot have their income become variable and dependent on Crypto volatility, therefore they would currentlu need to tie prices to a dynamic conversion from FIAT to accepted cryptos, with constant crypto price refreshment.

Apart from the above, tackling TX slowness and TX price variability (try purchasing during a hyped ICO on ETH to see TX price variability) are simply not acceptable from the customer's nor the store's point of view.
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

I absolutely agree with you and support this idea!I don't understand why apple doesn't allow making payments using bitcoin!
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:34:20 PM

Talking about volatility. I think they can use Ethereum instead since ETH is more stable than bitcoin. Using a digital currency for payment in google playstore and appstore is a good idea. But, like what I said, they might hesitate because Bitcoin's price is not stable unlike paying them fiat money using accounts like paypal.
I absolutely agree with you and support this idea!I don't understand why apple doesn't allow making payments using bitcoin!
Because this idea isn't easy. Although Bitcoin has a great value, bitcoin still have a weakness when it comes to Volatility.

404 Not Found
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

It will be better to add a cryptocurrencies payment method in the play store or app store, so then we can pay easily and directly using our wallets. I think there is a lot of people didn't have credit cards yet, so the best thing is to add this feature for people who use crypto, Also it will be more safe, In addition, it will be a quick operation, just one or two clicks Instead of writing credit card details.

Exactly, we know cryptocurrencies transactions that it's fast and easy. People naturally wanted to make things easy so probably this is the best step that they should make. Also, more and more businesses are already adopting the technology and they should also try to adopt this technology.
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:26:12 PM

I think it would be great if the payment method in appstore and playstore uses crypto, because many people want to buy items in a game / buy game but do not have creditcard access but have some crypto, and of course it will simplify transactions for those who want to buy games or something else
I think the best thing is that we don't need to have records for buying these software. If we use a bank card to purchase, we will have records on it. We can find all our records, but using cryptocurrencies is not the same, because we do not know This address is yours, you can buy it without fear of being aware of what you purchased and how to use it.

yes this is very good ,, but for some gamers who want to have the detail record of a transaction (purchase / sale), this is would be inconvenient for them because they need to make their own details ..
but I'm the type who does not like having a record of purchasing a game or game item, because my girlfriend would be mad if she knew the real price of a game or an item from the game that i buy....  Grin Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:53:50 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 10:53:51 AM by justine11

Yes! I think it's time for them to accept bitcoin as another payment processor and i always waiting for it since the fees are back to normal as it should, (it will be lower if you use segwit) but the problem is, google and apple didn't want to risk it because bitcoin is very volatile these days they don't want to lose money because of volatility of bitcoin
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

Currently, bitcoin is not the crypto currency that can be used to make transactions in the app store. the cost of transactions is too high. This is absolutely impossible now.
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

Smartphones are an important tool in our life. I'm pretty sure that Google will lead cryptos in its app store, don't forget that weeks ago we read about an interest from Google and others into cryptos. I won't be surprised if they'll announce a new ICO at the next Google IO or maybe next year. Apple will follow.
Ewankoba

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:09:35 PM

Thats true. We are spending most of our time in gadgets. And most of the time we are installing some apps in play store and apps store. But some of them requires a payment to install. You need to install it true bank accounts and some kind of payment. It is good to involve crypto in apps and play store because it will become easier to pay. Especially to us, bitcoin users Smiley
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

This is a nice idea. The developer of PLAYSTORE and APPSTORE may not be blockchain oriented or a cryptocurrency fan. The best thing for us do is to develop our own blockchain based PLAYSTORE OR APPSTORE.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

I also imagine things like that and I personally still do not see or find a payment method with bitcoin for their app like game vouchers etc. But I'm pretty sure, there may already be a method of payment using bitcoin there but still do not have a high enthusiasm so the spread is still hampered.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:33:29 PM

I also like playing games on the playstore but to make it easier to improve next level I have to pay it, I also think want to pay with bitcoin but not yet available, maybe it will develop in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: