Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLAYSTORE and APPSTORE!!  (Read 2520 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:08:36 PM

We are into gadgets, most of the people are addict on it.
We spent more of our vacant time facing our Cellphones and Ipads.

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

I am sure that in the next few years bitcoin can be a method of payment for Playstore and Appstore, yes but not for now because there are many controversies and bad rumors for crypto, especially on bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
happytakhana
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

Yes, in fact this is the best time to open your payment tool, especially for shops, with cryptocourrency. What could be better use of crypto currency In some countries, there may be softdrinks, burgers or other things. The correct use of crypto currency can be easily in Internet services, banking services or other transactions
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

Both are now more popular for bitcoin supporting app on the store and many app are running on the internet which is accepting bitcoin for the payment either it is for gaming or any thing else. And this is more comfortable for every one to pay the payment in the form of crypto or any altcoins.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

Both are now more popular for bitcoin supporting app on the store and many app are running on the internet which is accepting bitcoin for the payment either it is for gaming or any thing else. And this is more comfortable for every one to pay the payment in the form of crypto or any altcoins.

I think the OP is talking about the adoption of the 2 company (Apple Store and play store) to use bitcoin as one of their mode of payment.
On my opinion, I think they will only adopt this kind of payment if the price of bitcoin stops on being volatile.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

on this i will like to answer in the affirmative. lately, all Dapps have been created on the Mobile platform and that is a major version of created DApps. i will encourage every playstore that wants to incorporate a payment system into its application should use this time to do so and also do well to patronise DApps that make payment with cryptocurrency.

ivan376

Activity: 742

stabilascan.org

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

I just hate fraction thing on bitcoin... and the payment is quite expensive nowadays. I foresee that new crypto will overtake bitcoin, the one that is less expensive when it comes to network transfer fee.

rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

Well, why not? There are definitely many people who are ready to spend their btc (or other crypto) on gaming.
There are already several projects that deal with HTML5 gaming, though none of them has been successful so far. Personally I would love to have an opportunity to use a coin that would be universally accepted in all gaming stores.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

First of all Google and any other store out there like Play Store or Apple Store is not going to accept any other currency than their own(of course credit card and debit card are exceptional). But there are already a lot of gift cards you can buy from Bitcoin stores. People do sell Google Play gift cards or you can even buy them whenever you want It's not hard and it is super available.
rishad quraishi

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

Yes that would be a great thing, that would happen for all the smart device users around the world. But that's very hard decision for the companies like apple and google. Business giants like them can't allow bitcoin until the government allows it in their countries. So hope their countries allows bitcoin soon and they gets the permission to use it in the app stores.
Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

I do not believe it. I think Apple and Google can not offer a service that is not stable and not yet regulated. This would naturally be very good news but it will not be for now. First, Bitcoin needs to stabilize and re-regulate and then use it as a service.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
iskanmert

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

that's will be great if play store or app store accepting cryptocurrencies for payment specially for people like me not owning a credit  i hope someday they will consider that in a future.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

It will be great if mobile app stores start accepting cryptocurrency as payment but for it to effectively work, transaction costs have to be close to nothing otherwise users will still prefer to pay with their credit or debit cards.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

Playstore and Appstore have capitalized, all applications spread across the world must pass them first and then say safe and worth downloading. honestly seeing this condition I feel this is the best time for these two stores to make their own cryptocurrency because surely it will be very attractive to investors and very profitable...

shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

yes, It will be great and better one if the stores open their payment method with Bitcoin or any kind of crypto-currencies.Because we are playing game and downloading from playstores, microsofts apps, apple playstore etc and many apps are payment system.Therefore, it will be the leading one if the payment system accepts Bitcoin.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

This is a great idea that will help the cryptocurrency market to increase capitalization and expand the boundaries of information dissemination.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

I think this idea is good, it will be a welcome development let them adopte Cryptocurrency payment. Which will make a big difference in the digital world.
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:54:18 PM

I think that in the near future the introduction of cryptocurrency in the Appstore and Play store will definitely happen. Usually, technology companies prefer to keep up with the times,and the adoption of cryptocurrencies for them will be a logical decision.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

People just believe in the cue ball, and want to have time to jump into the speeding train. Many say that soon the bubble will burst before reaching a 20-minute pieces, but we are talking about earlier when the cue was in pieces.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

Perhaps not now and not in the coming years, but it will happen. Cryptocurrency will conquer all Internet space and become a full-fledged tool for all online payments.

bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

Sooner or later, all large organizations will accept cryptocurrency. Now there are more and more cafes, shops, organizations that accept cryptocurrency as payment. And Google and other similar companies simply can not stay away.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: