Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLAYSTORE and APPSTORE!!  (Read 2520 times)
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

We are into gadgets, most of the people are addict on it.
We spent more of our vacant time facing our Cellphones and Ipads.

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

To me its not that appstore and playstore need to accept the cryptocurrency for it to work but the banks should be able to accet bitcoin or the whole of the cryptocurrency for these two application downloader place would be able to incorporate it into how the payment system is. Which to me is a tricky sotuation given that bitcoin or the cryptocurrench is volatile while the payment terms needs that it be constant and precise and that it is for now not suited to these

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:39:10 PM

For some people it will be great if they can buy application with bitcoin , but seems there still no enough people which using bitcoin for daily activity. I would say that when all normal store start accepting bitcoin for paying then probably appstore and playstore will do the same. That will happen when price of bitcoin will be stable without daily drop or rise of 5%.
Kenthir

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:43:19 PM

I think if for most still use Playstore. Besides the android mushrooming, the price is affordable for many people
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

I think this situation is a scourge of our society. People are wasting their time  and money on new smartphones that are beginning to be worth more than a used car and all they do is strain your eyesight and make you pay even more after a while because they get damaged so easily.
As for the apps, it's certainly a great way to cash out on the addicts.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:46:33 PM

I think if for most still use Playstore. Besides the android mushrooming, the price is affordable for many people

When it comes to android apps, almost all of them are free and those that aren't have their cheaper counterparts or hacked versions available. I'm using only freeware on my phone and doing just fine. It might be a good market in future, but for now most people don't pay for apps with fiat so I don't see them going for it with Bitcoin.
If we are to follow your prediction, we will never see it happen as Bitcoin will never be that stable.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:01:09 PM

Oh.. This is My another dream. Cryptocurrency will be accept by more platform like Play store, Apps store, Amazon or Ali Express. I don't know when this dream will come in real. But that would be a great achievement for us if playstore accept bitcoin or other crypto currency .

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:02:15 PM

Well I don't think they are ready to accept cryptocurrency since it is volatile and not stable yet. They wouldn't want to risk their company to an unstable currency because it might endanger their profit .

BethLogins

Activity: 13
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:05:20 PM
Merited by mr.creampie (2)

I hope they can consider cryptocurrencies too.
I like playing games on my phone, i like to buy things on my game like weapons or crystals but i don't have an account.
i have a postpaid but my service is not letting me purchase over the internet, i don't have PayPal or credit card.

but if i can use my bitcoin I'm sure it's a good thing to maximize the strength of my character in the game.

I feel the same. As a fellow gamer I'll tell you a little secret, you can use Paymaya to use purchases. It will give you a virtual Card that you can use to top up. Don't get your hopes to high because Bitcoin has yet a long way to run before we can enjoy things like that. But yah, A swipe in your bitcoin wallet is more convenient that going into a convenient store to top up.
Kjara

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:13:57 PM

If such huge markets like PlayMarket and AppStore start accepting crypto it will dramatically increase entire crypto market value.
Even if they release and accept only their own tokens.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

I wouldnt say that it would be towards their interest to open payments with btc because of the volatilty of it and the companies may lose lots of money or vice versa if they do it.
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:29:53 PM

Personaly i dont have a mastercard and i would like to buy some things from play store like some aplications +(without ad)...i wish that play store will devlope a methode of payment based on crypto
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:12:01 AM

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

I hope it will happen because i want to buy some games in playstore but they need a card to buy application or games but i dont have card. if they accept bitcoin for payment i think it is good for all the buyers of application and games for bitcoin users.
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:42:06 AM

I would love that! Guess it’s just a matter of time before Apple and Google adopted cryptocurrency. Not a games, but just the same, I’m also looking forward to this.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:43:51 AM

I hope they can consider cryptocurrencies too.
I like playing games on my phone, i like to buy things on my game like weapons or crystals but i don't have an account.
i have a postpaid but my service is not letting me purchase over the internet, i don't have PayPal or credit card.

but if i can use my bitcoin I'm sure it's a good thing to maximize the strength of my character in the game.

I agree with you. many people play games and they want to buy something to supplement their in-game shortcomings, that's why most of these apps use credit cards, so many people do not use credit cards to buy it, maybe this idea is great if you want to buy something needed in gaming Bitcoin, maybe things like that will make it easier for everyone to buy it.
gebitkjteam

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:48:11 AM

I think it will be great if Playstore or AppStore received cryptocurrency, and made it easier to make payments
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:50:02 AM

Yes I just hope that they would soon accept crypto currency as a payment method in their apps.
It seems like a good idea and to be honest I think it would also be a great news for Bitcoin if it happens.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

Yes, It is a perfect time for digital stores to enable crypto as a payment system. However, I don't see any possibility of it from the giant players because the crypto market is highly volatile and since the turnover of these corporations is in billions of dollars, even a small fall in the market can make them lose millions of dollars so they won't take such risk at this stage in my opinion. However, I am sure most of the companies have started doing research on blockchain technology and they are investing heavily in that area.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:12:07 PM

It would be a brilliant step towards mass adoption of cryptocurrencies, especially for those who don't have a credit / debit card. However, due to price volatility, fees, speeds, etc. implementation would be very tricky.
peymanrmi

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

apple make a wrong decision to cooperate with Goldman Sachs to start its own payment system
apple pay
cryptocurrencies have great potential for this
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:17:47 PM

Its fine because in this way you can have easier transactions in order to purchase ingame items and most of the people will not have a hard time since the price is keep on increasing as the time goes by and the credits will be so much cheaper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: