Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLAYSTORE and APPSTORE!!  (Read 2520 times)
crypto.kaka

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

That's a very good. Bitcoin will be used as a payment PlayStore and appstore. Not only Bitcoin they use also cryptocurrencies.
Everyone want to play games download other apps like music information knowledge apps I hope in future we see Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in Play Store and app store.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cliffdex

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:09:14 PM

Incorporating cryptocurrencies into the Apple store and Google play store will make things easier for this device users. it will make purchases fast and smooth while enabling the volatility of Bitcoin and the likes. with this crypto investments will make waves continuously.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:26:52 PM

That's a very good. Bitcoin will be used as a payment PlayStore and appstore. Not only Bitcoin they use also cryptocurrencies.
Everyone want to play games download other apps like music information knowledge apps I hope in future we see Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in Play Store and app store.
Right! It will be a very good if the app store and playstore start accept bitcoin and other good crypto for payment. I am sure that a lot of people would like this idea, because nowadays not everyone have credit cards to pay in these stores. People have an easily access to bitcoin, also they can easily pay using bitcoin in just a few seconds and everything will be alright. I hope that at least one of these stores will start to accept cryptocurrencies, I predict playstore will be the first one.
Nisjan

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:57:09 PM

Hope so put bitcoin in appstore so we can easily click ones open and used bitcoin for a games buy some coins using bitcoin.as always as i said there ia no impossible now in this kind of bussness.i know there is a way to put this crypto to play store.to know well also and used this wll over the world
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:35:03 AM

We are into gadgets, most of the people are addict on it.
We spent more of our vacant time facing our Cellphones and Ipads.

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

Yes everyone in this generation are cannot interact without gadgets now.
for phone application payment using bitcoin or crypto is not a bad option because many peoples already know about cryptocurrency.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

For me. i would not pay for just a game.ill spend it in more worthy needs.
kangen riko

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:31:12 AM

Yes, I think it would be better if PlayStore or Appstore are willing to work with bitcoin and receive bitcoin as a means of payment. If bitcoins can not be used in the real world, I expect bitcoin to be used in online stores by exchanging fiat money with bitcoin first.
kim owen

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:11:17 AM

I really want payment by Bitcoin functionality on play/app store. Or may be someone just make third party app store and implement this functionality.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:17:55 AM

yes i agree with you maybe google play and appstore or amazon can use bitcoin as their paymeny in the system, so people that want to buy some apps, games, books, movies, or music can use their bitcoin to buy it. it will good than that people is download it illegal on another website because they confused to pay it in appstore or playstore

bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

I like that idea since I don't have a credit card to pay some products in playstore. If the google could add cryptocurrency as payment method like Tether (since it is almost stable and almost same value as dollar) I would be happy for that and there are some apps that has in-app purchase that make me buy some but I have no means of paying even if I have a money in crypto.

Gathel

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:41:02 AM

it could happen when in the playstore and in the appstore in the payment program with crypto, so we as crypto users can use it to buy an app
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:41:25 AM

I like that idea since I don't have a credit card to pay some products in playstore. If the google could add cryptocurrency as payment method like Tether (since it is almost stable and almost same value as dollar) I would be happy for that and there are some apps that has in-app purchase that make me buy some but I have no means of paying even if I have a money in crypto.

I think this is now the right time for some apps developer to open their payment type to bitcoin instead of paying through credit cards because bitcoin is also more capable because it accepted world wide.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:55:09 AM

Thats really perfect idea to work with and however that again come down to the regulatory bodies. Whether they will allow such transaction to happen or not.

Play store is managed by the Google and Appstore is managed by Apple. Both are the giants of the technology and however none of them yet considered the fact of accepting the crypto currency for their products and services purchases etc. So I am still doubting that they will start something within these digital marketplace.

But having that started wont be a bad idea at all. As it does have the similarities between them. The Digital world!
aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:28:44 AM

yes its time we use Bitcoin transaction with gadget / smartphone.

in my country there are even ATM Bitcoin but partly in the city who in choosing to be the headquarters of Exchange.

this is the advancement of the times for digital assets, including Bitcoin and its other Altcoins.
Ashmeet8263

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:37:36 AM

Yes they can consider cryptocurrencies as most people love to buy coins and paid rewards and for a person like me who loves to play games on mobile,i dont have much payment methods or wallets but if crypto option is there then it will be a great improvement.
meowskie

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

In my own opinion, If bitcoin have a fix value, the risk of this payment is because it doesn't have fix value so why they cant let bitcoin to open as a transaction in paying in playstore.
Brenok

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

Yes, it seems to me BTC would be very useful for paying for applications and not only ... It's fast and convenient!
koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:59:04 PM

Good idea but if there was a market for this, they would have taken advantage of it. Yes we all play digital games but the overlap between people who play digital games and own Bitcoin is little.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

Yes ofcourse and It will be oneday when everything will be over cryptocurrency and but one thing to wonder about the transaction fees and time for confirming the transaction of btc.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

They should have accepted Bitcoin a long time ago. I just hope they aren't influenced by Steam for an example, they stopped accepting Bitcoin a while ago because of instability and they still didn't re-accept it. Bitcoin is much more stable now, they both should accept it very soon, they could get much more money from people who can't pay in different ways.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████