Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:39:17 PM

"Unites customers and retailers who are interested in", which will be available in every store. " What kind of shops in which you say? not in many countries that are positive about crypto
Why not in many? I guess there are restrictions only in China and South Korea.
unfortunately, the laws of many countries still equate the exchange of Fiat for cryptocurrency to money laundering. this will be taken into account when distributing this token. perhaps in the near future everything will change and he will  do without violating the laws.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thetevfik

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

What is the KYC procedure for Fixy? What are the stages? What is required for registration?
KYC is open now.  The form is a single page form.  Simply fixy is requesting a selfy and a photo of your driving license or passport.
You must chose a username/password pair which also will be used to login the app which will be available in June. When login to app, Fixy will airdrop 20 FXY tokens to those who did KYC.
Fixy's airdrop is not for attracting users but to reward them.
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1305

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:54:28 AM

What is the KYC procedure for Fixy? What are the stages? What is required for registration?
KYC is open now.  The form is a single page form.  Simply fixy is requesting a selfy and a photo of your driving license or passport.
You must chose a username/password pair which also will be used to login the app which will be available in June. When login to app, Fixy will airdrop 20 FXY tokens to those who did KYC.

20 FXY tokens just for the passage of the KYC - a nice bonus. Users Fixy in any case need to pass the KYC, but here for it give a few tokens.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

"Unites customers and retailers who are interested in", which will be available in every store. " What kind of shops in which you say? not in many countries that are positive about crypto
unfortunately, the laws of many countries still equate the exchange of Fiat for cryptocurrency to money laundering. this will be taken into account when distributing this token. perhaps in the near future everything will change and he will  do without violating the laws.

if most countries are beginning to regulate crypto-currencies with the help of their laws, this means only one thing: the crypto-currencies have got legal status. therefore, its application becomes lawful. so the exchange of crypto currency in fiat will be possible without problems. except that regulators will charge % of it.
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

if most countries are beginning to regulate crypto-currencies with the help of their laws, this means only one thing: the crypto-currencies have got legal status. therefore, its application becomes lawful. so the exchange of crypto currency in fiat will be possible without problems. except that regulators will charge % of it.
In the future, it is certainly achievable. The important thing is to start the layout now and take the initiative.
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

20 FXY tokens just for the passage of the KYC - a nice bonus. Users Fixy in any case need to pass the KYC, but here for it give a few tokens.

A fairly modest bonus of 20 FXY (although we still do not know how much it will cost for 1). But it's better than nothing.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

Fixy application provides a simple input for new crypto enthusiasts. with it you can enter the world of crypto currency, making such an entry easy and safe for investors. This will increase the community in the world of crypto-currency, attract new investments, which will be beneficial for all.
I think that may also increase coming waves of new people in cryptoworld, because of that simple using it in daily life. Projects that adopting crypto for our life like that makes it really popular
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

Fixy application provides a simple input for new crypto enthusiasts. with it you can enter the world of crypto currency, making such an entry easy and safe for investors. This will increase the community in the world of crypto-currency, attract new investments, which will be beneficial for all.

Many new users frighten off difficulties with the purchase and sale of crypto-currency, they face difficulties with crypto-market. such an application as Fixy, indeed, can simplify this process. The use of criterias should be simple and easy, this is the essence of the blockchain.
Going to simplify in cryptocurrencies will always make it better, and may force going up market by this reason, in closest years, I believe
Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:52:18 AM

unfortunately, the laws of many countries still equate the exchange of Fiat for cryptocurrency to money laundering. this will be taken into account when distributing this token. perhaps in the near future everything will change and he will  do without violating the laws.

Hello Sam San.

We are in contact with laws from germany, swiss, austria and conform in few another countries with gift card solution.
At least, we don't provide our gift card in all continents.
It will be ready for market in last quarter of 2019 - January 2020.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
By 2019-2020, in most countries, crypto-currencies will already be legal, most likely. This will allow you to use Fixy gift cards in most European countries. It seems to me that this gives good opportunities for project Fixy. We need only show patience and we will see all its potential.
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:48:53 AM

I think that may also increase coming waves of new people in cryptoworld, because of that simple using it in daily life. Projects that adopting crypto for our life like that makes it really popular

The more the community in the world is crypto-currency, the more confidence it creates for crypto-currencies. The result is an avalanche effect: more users are critically affected, the more the community becomes. The more people use crypto-currencies, the more loyal the attitude of states and governments will be. So, Fixy, from the part, will contribute to this.
thetevfik

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

Whitepaper has been translated to 11 different languages so far. All available in fixyapp.io
WHITEPAPER (ENGLISH)
WHITEPAPER (HINDI)
WHITEPAPER (ARABIC)
WHITEPAPER (RUSSIAN)
WHITEPAPER (VIETNAMESE)
WHITEPAPER (DUTCH)
WHITEPAPER (URDU)
WHITEPAPER (INDONESIAN)
WHITEPAPER (ROMANIA)
WHITEPAPER (CHINESE)
WHITEPAPER (TURKISH)
josephboum

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

i have submitted the kyc process , when will you send approve mail   Cheesy
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

Whitepaper has been translated to 11 different languages so far. All available in fixyapp.io
WHITEPAPER (ENGLISH)
WHITEPAPER (HINDI)
WHITEPAPER (ARABIC)
WHITEPAPER (RUSSIAN)
WHITEPAPER (VIETNAMESE)
WHITEPAPER (DUTCH)
WHITEPAPER (URDU)
WHITEPAPER (INDONESIAN)
WHITEPAPER (ROMANIA)
WHITEPAPER (CHINESE)
WHITEPAPER (TURKISH)

Thank you very much, this is the respect of the team to the people of other countries.  Smiley   With the translation it is pleasant to work and it is easy to learn information about the project without errors. I will follow the project and study the details ...
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

WHITEPAPER (ENGLISH)
WHITEPAPER (HINDI)
WHITEPAPER (ARABIC)
WHITEPAPER (RUSSIAN)
WHITEPAPER (VIETNAMESE)
WHITEPAPER (DUTCH)
WHITEPAPER (URDU)
WHITEPAPER (INDONESIAN)
WHITEPAPER (ROMANIA)
WHITEPAPER (CHINESE)
WHITEPAPER (TURKISH)

Will there be translations in other languages? I see already in many languages you have a translated WP.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:21:40 PM

WHITEPAPER (ENGLISH)
WHITEPAPER (HINDI)
WHITEPAPER (ARABIC)
WHITEPAPER (RUSSIAN)
WHITEPAPER (VIETNAMESE)
WHITEPAPER (DUTCH)
WHITEPAPER (URDU)
WHITEPAPER (INDONESIAN)
WHITEPAPER (ROMANIA)
WHITEPAPER (CHINESE)
WHITEPAPER (TURKISH)

Thank you very much, this is the respect of the team to the people of other countries.  Smiley   With the translation it is pleasant to work and it is easy to learn information about the project without errors. I will follow the project and study the details ...
Yeah, without whitepaper you can't completely understand project, and when it becomes on your language it's really much more comfortable to get into that.
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

Hello Everyone.

You can find our Medium article about FIXY NETWORK here:
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork

Our Telegram for chat:
https://t.me/fixynetwork

Our Telegram channel for News and Announcement:
https://t.me/fixyapp

Our media partner in turkish language and exclusive forum is:
https://kriptoparahaber.com/?s=fixy

ICOBench and ICOTrack Rating:
https://icobench.com/ico/fixy-network
https://www.trackico.io/ico/fixy-network/

We are available for every question about our solution on telegram and also by the chat box, visit: www.fixyapp.io
First product release is in June 2018 and we will share a quick video from app shortly over telegram.

Supported language by APP release are:
English, Portuguese, Turkish, German, Romanian, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Czech, Hebrew, Albanian, and Hindi

Limited whitelist is now open.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, fixyapp.io

We are now on coinmarketcap.com with our advertising.
https://ibb.co/eLgsE7

Regards,
Hasan Turgut

Fixy can now boast that he has already got on a coinmarketcap Wink But seriously, I'm sure FXY token will appear on the coinmarketcap. Of course, later, but for this there are all chances.
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:43:29 AM

I was advised by my friend to pay attention to Fixy.  And I'm grateful to him for this. I began to get acquainted with the structure of the project. Fixy have great idea.
thetevfik

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:46:36 AM

Hello Everyone.

You can find our Medium article about FIXY NETWORK here:
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork

Our Telegram for chat:
https://t.me/fixynetwork

Our Telegram channel for News and Announcement:
https://t.me/fixyapp

Our media partner in turkish language and exclusive forum is:
https://kriptoparahaber.com/?s=fixy

ICOBench and ICOTrack Rating:
https://icobench.com/ico/fixy-network
https://www.trackico.io/ico/fixy-network/

We are available for every question about our solution on telegram and also by the chat box, visit: www.fixyapp.io
First product release is in June 2018 and we will share a quick video from app shortly over telegram.

Supported language by APP release are:
English, Portuguese, Turkish, German, Romanian, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Czech, Hebrew, Albanian, and Hindi

Limited whitelist is now open.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, fixyapp.io

We are now on coinmarketcap.com with our advertising.
https://ibb.co/eLgsE7

Regards,
Hasan Turgut

Fixy can now boast that he has already got on a coinmarketcap Wink But seriously, I'm sure FXY token will appear on the coinmarketcap. Of course, later, but for this there are all chances.

Ads on coinmarketcap are rolling. Fixy team takes it serious.
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

I was advised by my friend to pay attention to Fixy.  And I'm grateful to him for this. I began to get acquainted with the structure of the project. Fixy have great idea.

I'm sure a friend can not advise bad, only good. Nobody advised me. I accidentally found out about Fixy and it pleases me. I had an advantage: I had a little more time to study the project.
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1305

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

Over time, fiat will cease to be used and crypto currency will be used as payment means. I think so. The simpler and more convenient it is to use crypto currency as payment means (for example, Fixy gift cards), the more will be willing to use them. Another of the advantages of the Fixy project: the function "Shop search". Which will allow users to check their location to find an accredited Fixy store where the user can buy products using Fixy. It will be very convenient, at the first stages, when cryptoplays will increasingly integrate into ordinary life.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: