Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:00:42 AM

I think soft cap is very real for this project, but the hard cap in the 11,400 etherium team will be difficult to assemble. Now the market is certainly green, but investors are struggling to invest.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

I think soft cap is very real for this project, but the hard cap in the 11,400 etherium team will be difficult to assemble. Now the market is certainly green, but investors are struggling to invest.
Yes, hardcap of Fixy is so low, and i think hard cap it not problem, more ETH reach meaning more cap for improve Fixy Network. No matter.
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:49:49 AM

I have done some research on Fixy network stuff and I discovered some weird information. I've looked into the team members of the project and saw that the majority team are all Indian. But the origin or the country of the company is in Hongkong, No offense. Just saying.

Have you seen, they looking for some ambassador in netherlands, japan, china.
Most companies have dev teams in india, is nothing new to me.
i'm here, while mr markus miller from germany as ex banker is on board.
mostly know him from some youtube stock market interviews and tv ads, they most have a strong plan with fixy else he will not show his face there.

ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:26:50 AM

I have done some research on Fixy network stuff and I discovered some weird information. I've looked into the team members of the project and saw that the majority team are all Indian. But the origin or the country of the company is in Hongkong, No offense. Just saying.

It doesn't matter. The team members are spread worldwide and as far as i know, they are experienced & have a solid track of records in their fields of expertise ( you can read further on their medium post).

Judging from the way they operate since the idea inception to today, I firmly believe that Fixy Network will become one of the significant players of dapps in the near future. Despite relatively low hype compared to similar projects, They will become a part of crypto mass adoption movement. One of the advisors is a very respected researcher & economist from Germany (Markus Miller) & i doubt he bothers involved in something ordinary.
Well, I will definitely agree with you buddy. The team working behind this project is very responsible and is serious with this project. The Fixy Network has a good lead to its way to success. And moreover, this project will really become part of the crypto world with a great impact and hopefully a great changes that will benefits the people here in the community of crypto currency. I will stay to this project and hoping forore interesting updates.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:39:57 AM

Lets wait for the coming months on what is the result of thier token sale, especialy now that bitcoin is slowly recovering I think investors are also getting the momentum they need to profit.
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

Yes, hardcap of Fixy is so low, and i think hard cap it not problem, more ETH reach meaning more cap for improve Fixy Network. No matter.

Sure. Hardcap for such a project is simply ridiculous. I'm sure Fixy will not be difficult to collect a hardcap. As they said earlier, this is not a problem. Soon everyone will be convinced of this, since ICO will very soon start.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

Sure. Hardcap for such a project is simply ridiculous. I'm sure Fixy will not be difficult to collect a hardcap. As they said earlier, this is not a problem. Soon everyone will be convinced of this, since ICO will very soon start.

Soft cap is the main deal with the project since, the fund that will be gathered for the soft cap is for their product to be created and be launched. Hard cap is only for extra funds in case the project need more funds.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:50:38 AM

This project is necessary for everyone, because its implementation will lead to the popularization of crypto currency around the world. And this is exactly what it lacks in recent times
Main objective of the project is to join as the bigger number of the population of the whole world to daily use of cryptocurrency for simple affairs is possible and to eliminate paper money.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

This project is nice, but it is hard to apply cryptocurrency in day to day life which many people are not very convenient using cryptocurrency. Also there are many country that banned crypto because of some issue. How could we make this as a day do day life use?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

I was intrigued by your card. How and when can I buy a Fixy gift card? In which stores around the world will be sold? Perhaps it will be ordered by mail, if in my city it will not be sold? Since I live in Europe, most likely the map does not appear so soon with us.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

This project is necessary for everyone, because its implementation will lead to the popularization of crypto currency around the world. And this is exactly what it lacks in recent times

Agree, this is really needed now so that many people will be interested to check and try cryptocurrencies and hopefully make them to invest here. I am sure if that will happen then cryptos will increase again.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

This project is nice, but it is hard to apply cryptocurrency in day to day life which many people are not very convenient using cryptocurrency. Also there are many country that banned crypto because of some issue. How could we make this as a day do day life use?
As of now it can't apply in our daily life because of some issues that needs to be fixed first. But the Fixy team are very optimistic in the future. They believed that someday, cryptocurrencies will be used by many people as their partner in day to day life. We also need to believed that the team will be successful for this because it can be useful someday for all bitcoiners.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:19:23 PM

This project is nice but I am  concenred about gaining investors since many project are already release same with this. I just hope that the team could gather a lot of investors.
but I'm sure this project will be a lot of investors will be interested in this project, because the project is held by developers who are experienced in a project.
Yes, me too. There are a lots of supporters here so it is a good opportunity to have so many investors around the world!
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

It would be more convenient to live if this thing happen because we will only use our smart phone or cards to be able to pay the goods and services. Cryptocurrencies has so many advantage aside from investing, it is because it is more easy and secured.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

This project is nice but I am  concenred about gaining investors since many project are already release same with this. I just hope that the team could gather a lot of investors.
but I'm sure this project will be a lot of investors will be interested in this project, because the project is held by developers who are experienced in a project.

I agree, but aside from having experienced, the team should also be more active and think more strategies to improve the exposures and popularity of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

Agree, this is really needed now so that many people will be interested to check and try cryptocurrencies and hopefully make them to invest here. I am sure if that will happen then cryptos will increase again.

The project will not only help us to earn more profits but it also help the crypto to be more useful in the community. We already know that their are a lot of opportunities that cyrpto can really offer like what this project is aiming for.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

It would be more convenient to live if this thing happen because we will only use our smart phone or cards to be able to pay the goods and services. Cryptocurrencies has so many advantage aside from investing, it is because it is more easy and secured.

Yes, that is why a lot of people are using it now. But with the governments using it will give threats that is why some  governments banned it and others dont have plan to use it. I hope more and more people will support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

Yes, that is why a lot of people are using it now. But with the governments using it will give threats that is why some  governments banned it and others dont have plan to use it. I hope more and more people will support this project.

Governments can't ban crypto from online transactions, that would be pretty damn hard to do. But they can make cashing out crypto absolute hell, which can reduce its use
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

Governments can't ban crypto from online transactions, that would be pretty damn hard to do. But they can make cashing out crypto absolute hell, which can reduce its use
Well ever since the government is always there to ruin every happy moments that civilians are enjoying. Its good that bitcoin founder made crytocurrency decentralized. In that way government wont be able to control its usability.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

I was very interested in your project, because it has a lot of developers. And if you really attract NBC it is very powerful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: