Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:00:19 AM

The idea of the project to bring sellers and buyers closer is not new, but here I saw a difference - the use of gift cards and I think it can work.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thetevfik

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:16:20 AM

If it is going to be a payment system that is based on the blockchain, then does that mean you have unique features that othe payment system doesn't have?

Indeed project is a platform where marketplace and OTC trades takes place with extra features like games.
App will include wallets for various crypto currencies. Users will be able to trade their currencies without
a 3rd party involved. But collaborating with an existing payment system would be a plus I reckon. This will
be a great asset for the project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:22:41 AM
Merited by KimberlyGB (1)

Yes, I am just as surprised as you, because the more such powerful projects like this are just good, and I hope that such a project will not be one.

I joined today telegram group and it surprise me how active they are.

Yeap, more than 4k5 member, and have many discussion at here : Fixy Network,  ETH price. I see one admin said that they will share 55 percent of app income's with customers and users who uses app and plays Fixy games? It is right?

Yes you are right. Gaming is a feature coming along with the app. The idea is to make customers to spend more time in the app which makes users the embrace the app. Whilst users play with games, they get credited with FXY tokens. Its like a win win scenario. Users will have please and tokens at the same time.
Yes, i agree with you, gaming will make more people feel Fixy Network is not boring, at least. How about price of this token?
Different segments of the population belong to games absolutely differently. For younger generation it will become valid plus and the platform will be used with bigger activity. As for people is more senior, here it is already ambiguous. The price for a token will be clear only later a month one and a half after his release on exchange.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:26:07 AM

I really hope that this will indeed be so. Since how many projects tried to lead the crypto currency into the masses of people, but they could not successfully bring it to the end. But the Fixy project, very much support! I really hope that we will all be able to support the project as much as possible.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:47:59 AM

I really hope that this will indeed be so. Since how many projects tried to lead the crypto currency into the masses of people, but they could not successfully bring it to the end. But the Fixy project, very much support! I really hope that we will all be able to support the project as much as possible.
I strongly agree on your comment bud. I have encountered projects that has a very promising platform which will really be beneficial to the community in the past however they failed because of FUD and lack of transparency of the team.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:35:39 AM

Hello.

Thank you for your support.
We going life with our MVP and also signed NDA with 2 companies from Turkey and Austria in Franchise and Food sector.
First release of App is shortly after ICO in June.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
First of all, I didn't really know what the heck is MVP and NDA is, can you explain us more details about the MVP and NDA, please?
fixyapp.io

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:48:38 AM

Hello.

We going life with our MVP and also signed NDA with 2 companies from Turkey and Austria in Franchise and Food sector.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
First of all, I didn't really know what the heck is MVP and NDA is, can you explain us more details about the MVP and NDA, please?

Hello there.

Sure.

MVP is = Minimum Viable Product (someone talk about Minimum Lovable Product)
NDA is = non-disclosure agreement (both sides: US and Partner)working on a solution for adoption and don't leak any information.
We are a start up and the timeline is 9-15months from now for first results.
Regards,
Fixy Network Team
ilakosta

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:20:41 AM

I strongly agree on your comment bud. I have encountered projects that has a very promising platform which will really be beneficial to the community in the past however they failed because of FUD and lack of transparency of the team.
I hope this does not happen with the Fixy project, if only because the development team is very active here and their work strategy is very transparent, we can always get the latest news about the development of the project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:23:16 AM

Hello.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Hello there.

Sure.

MVP is = Minimum Viable Product (someone talk about Minimum Lovable Product)
NDA is = non-disclosure agreement (both sides: US and Partner)working on a solution for adoption and don't leak any information.
We are a start up and the timeline is 9-15months from now for first results.
Regards,
Fixy Network Team

I suggest before you use any terminologies you need to define it first so that investors and supporters will understand what the Devs are talking about.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:02:45 AM

I hope this does not happen with the Fixy project, if only because the development team is very active here and their work strategy is very transparent, we can always get the latest news about the development of the project.
Same here. I'm also hoping that Fixy project will not go into nothing sinced this will be very important and useful for all crypto enthusiast. The dev team must have to be creative in improving this platform so that in the launching of beta version, it can truly attract possible investors to help this project to become better in the future.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:59:09 AM

Same here. I'm also hoping that Fixy project will not go into nothing sinced this will be very important and useful for all crypto enthusiast. The dev team must have to be creative in improving this platform so that in the launching of beta version, it can truly attract possible investors to help this project to become better in the future.
The concept of that the Fixy Network is very nice that needs much support from the people here in the crypto currency community. I am not against to use the crypto currency in day to day life, but rather, I will definitely suppprt that dream of the future because it is really a good way for the daily transactions of people. Just like other people, I am looking forward for the near launching of the beta version of this project. Keep going and remain standing here in the world of crypto team Fixy Network!
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:25:53 PM

The concept of that the Fixy Network is very nice that needs much support from the people here in the crypto currency community. I am not against to use the crypto currency in day to day life, but rather, I will definitely suppprt that dream of the future because it is really a good way for the daily transactions of people. Just like other people, I am looking forward for the near launching of the beta version of this project. Keep going and remain standing here in the world of crypto team Fixy Network!

I agree, The concept is nice but hard. To think that many people will be against especially the non-crypto person. It is hard to convince them but for sure in the future, many people will accept cryptocurrency as a day to day life uses.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

I agree, The concept is nice but hard. To think that many people will be against especially the non-crypto person. It is hard to convince them but for sure in the future, many people will accept cryptocurrency as a day to day life uses.

I am one of the person who loves to use cryptocurrency in a day to day life expenses. It helps me save time and gives me convenient life where as I can pay expenses with cryptocurrency. Great work team!
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

This project looks great!  I’m looking forward to joining in this  and hope that many people are interested in your project

Yeah, maybe we need to contribute now so that this project will have a good start. Also we can help them to spread in social medias and other available platform to increase its popularity.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:34:24 PM

Yes, I am just as surprised as you, because the more such powerful projects like this are just good, and I hope that such a project will not be one.
this project is led by a very experienced person I think this project will be very easy for investors because they already have it. hopefully this project as well as other projects.
Its nice to hear from good members of this forum that this project is compose of a very experienced people and team members.The good thing about good feedbacks  from reliable sources was we can guarantee that the project is in good hands.Trust is the fundamental  of any thing we do or want to start.So Iam calm that this well be a victorious project in the future.

But not only that, also the platform seems realistic because cryptocurrencies are starting to more useful just like fiat. This is I think a future project that needs to be supported by big investors so that crypto will be totally be used by not converting it to fiat. By this time also, all transactions can easily be done in just a split of a seconds and people will not need to worry carrying a wallet full of cash.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

Based on the comments that are posted on this thread, I can see that they like this project because this could be useful to everyone in the future including people not in to crypto.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

It is because not all ICOs are good and will only thinking of how much they earn at ICO sale. After a few months, the value of that coins will definitely will not moved because the team already left it. Fixy Network should proved to the people that they are different and their intentions were all good and probably will help the community to be more developed.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

This project really have a good potential and they can surely achieve success in the near future if devs will be more active and will improve their marketing strategies, also the advertising will help the project a lot.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

Most of the times the devs have no interest in the project apart from the money involved from the ICo, so no shit they fail from even a little fud
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: