Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:33:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:46:51 AM

A decent project, he will have a bounty program? I want to learn about him as many members of the crypto community as possible
Of course, there will be a bounty program. How can this awesome project do not have a bounty program so you can earn the tokens without buying?
Come here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109687.0 and join any bounty you want. I think we have at least 1 month more to do this bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:00:23 AM

Based on the comments that are posted on this thread, I can see that they like this project because this could be useful to everyone in the future including people not in to crypto.
Yeah, it can attract people too in joining the crypto life Smiley A more secure and might be also a fast platform for the transaction that will be done here at Fixy.
I think not everyone will like digital currency bud, since not everyone knows how to use a computer but it is still essential for them to pay for services and goods. I believe it would be best for crypto to work hand in hand with fiat.

Exactly, and on the other hand Bitcoin is already famous as a digital currency and many people is currently using it. So how does the project compete with Bitcoin?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

Based on the comments that are posted on this thread, I can see that they like this project because this could be useful to everyone in the future including people not in to crypto.
Yeah, it can attract people too in joining the crypto life Smiley A more secure and might be also a fast platform for the transaction that will be done here at Fixy.
I think not everyone will like digital currency bud, since not everyone knows how to use a computer but it is still essential for them to pay for services and goods. I believe it would be best for crypto to work hand in hand with fiat.

For now it will be difficult because we are still in a period of adjustment and definitely time will come that we can say that it can be possible. For now, only few are using cryptocurrencies and the good news is more and more are becoming to get some interest to adopt this technology.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

Exactly, and on the other hand Bitcoin is already famous as a digital currency and many people is currently using it. So how does the project compete with Bitcoin?

I think you misunderstood the platform. Btc will also be used in their platform there is nothing competition that is going to happen. Well, this platform is like the future wallet which will be used as a mode of payment.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

I think you misunderstood the platform. Btc will also be used in their platform there is nothing competition that is going to happen. Well, this platform is like the future wallet which will be used as a mode of payment.
Hmm maybe he really misunderstood the whole function of Fixy Network. I'm really hoping he will try to explain the real statement he's trying to talk about not this kind of statement which is not really related to this project.
richelle87

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

Hmm maybe he really misunderstood the whole function of Fixy Network. I'm really hoping he will try to explain the real statement he's trying to talk about not this kind of statement which is not really related to this project.

You're right bud, I misunderstood the functionality of the project. I've just read the details of Fixy and now it's clear to me that their token won't be used as a mode of payment so there's no really competition between the two cryptocurrency.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

The bitcoin is so popular only because it was "father" among cryptocurrencies right at the beginning. However now he has many competitors who it is better on the speed of transactions and on the low commissions on sending, time is necessary for their recognitions.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

Yes I got your point @googlegenius its true that not everybody is educated and given the opportunity to use our technology like people from places that doesnt have internet or far from civilization or like the indigent tribes that didnt have any formal education. What matters only to them is to have food to be able to survive.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

Yes I got your point @googlegenius its true that not everybody is educated and given the opportunity to use our technology like people from places that doesnt have internet or far from civilization or like the indigent tribes that didnt have any formal education. What matters only to them is to have food to be able to survive.
It is individual interest and we do not even require to expertise the others who cannot reach the basic understanding but we can do on their behalf few transactions if possible and give them an opportunity to taste the profits.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

Yes, I am just as surprised as you, because the more such powerful projects like this are just good, and I hope that such a project will not be one.
this project is led by a very experienced person I think this project will be very easy for investors because they already have it. hopefully this project as well as other projects.
This project really has a professional and experienced team which will surely lead this project to a better future ahead and also several investors too will support this project because it is a good project supporting the cryptos ahead.
yes I totally agree, but we do not know in the future hopefully I keep going well with what there is no slight change that will make this project fail.
We cannot expect anything as the market trends and expected results are always not in our hand and various aspects are based on such outcome of the results. We can put our hard work to meet the point of possibilities for success.
Actually the market depend on a huge investor, not individual, so if have enough supporter and investor, i think everything can happen.

Well, I'm sure that the team doing their best to make this project be popular and to be known in the world of crypto currency community. Hopefully their are a lot of investors and supporter to make this project possible to happened.
Oh, I also hope so because the project really has prospects, but also the reverse side, because everything depends on the developers.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

I agree with you. Firstly, it is impossible to completely eliminate the use of fiat from life, and secondly it is simply unrealistic. Therefore, we can only talk about close cooperation between cryptography and fiat, rather than excluding one or the other.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

But to be honest times are moving forward and I think it is time to upgrade for everyone for the betterment of the future generations and I think Crypto will be the future so it is good that the project is focusing on that.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

The bitcoin is so popular only because it was "father" among cryptocurrencies right at the beginning. However now he has many competitors who it is better on the speed of transactions and on the low commissions on sending, time is necessary for their recognitions.
And there is. To date, a lot of alternative crypto currency has appeared, for which the commission for the transaction is much less than bitcoin. Therefore, the conclusion of crypto is made in other currencies. To pay less for the commission.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

I follow some bounty programs for this pixy project I am very happy to join this project, because this project is led by a very experienced person.
PleaseSignTheMessage

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:59:34 PM

I follow some bounty programs for this pixy project I am very happy to join this project, because this project is led by a very experienced person.
The team for fixy really is much potential and hard working so for sure we can expect a better future of fixy and also it is going to turn much profitable for the community too as the use of cryptos will hike up to some extend.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

Fixy really has some great bounty programmes which indeed proves to be much more profitable and also i am sure that more and more peoples will join their bounty campaigns to atleast get some amount of stakes for their project.
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

Hello there.

Our last article is up:
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939

About Partnership and MVP.
Feel free to join our community on telegram.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Awesome.
Congratulation team.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:22:48 PM

Fixy really has some great bounty programmes which indeed proves to be much more profitable and also i am sure that more and more peoples will join their bounty campaigns to atleast get some amount of stakes for their project.
Even i am going to their bounty now because this project really seems to be much profitable and even some stakes from this project can really be of worth ahead.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

Its just a step further for digital transactions. For cryptocurrency to stay relevant people have to flow through cryptos everyday. And thats exactly what fixy is trying to accomplish here.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:45:50 PM

i think is just a matter of time before they eventually have to learn that because one day is going to be all about crypto

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: