Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

What currencies will Fixy wallet support?Will fixed tokens be listed on stock exchanges?What is the purpose of Softcap and Hardcap?

Softcap - 2000 ETH. Hardcap - 11400 ETH. The rest of the questions are waiting for answers from fixy support.
If you mean major currencies? Or crypto currencies? Purpose for Softcap and Hardcap only is the number of reached. And about plan to listed at some well-known exchange, should be fore Fixy Team answer.

Pretty sure they will have these kinds of updates, I think many people now and supporters are expecting this platform will work with different Crypto exchange site.
Yes, i agree with you. Almost investor expect their token will listing at famous exchange, at least, they have more chance to gain profit at trading.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

What currencies will Fixy wallet support?Will fixed tokens be listed on stock exchanges?What is the purpose of Softcap and Hardcap?

Softcap - 2000 ETH. Hardcap - 11400 ETH. The rest of the questions are waiting for answers from fixy support.
If you mean major currencies? Or crypto currencies? Purpose for Softcap and Hardcap only is the number of reached. And about plan to listed at some well-known exchange, should be fore Fixy Team answer.

Yeah right, there are still lots of concerns that needs to be answered to be able to attract many investors. The dev should be more active to answer this to increase their trust score too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:10:42 PM

I follow some bounty programs for this pixy project I am very happy to join this project, because this project is led by a very experienced person.
Fixy really has some great bounty programmes which indeed proves to be much more profitable and also i am sure that more and more peoples will join their bounty campaigns to atleast get some amount of stakes for their project.
Even i am going to their bounty now because this project really seems to be much profitable and even some stakes from this project can really be of worth ahead.
Yes that true but may I know what campaign did you join? For sure your not part of signature campaign since you are wearing a different signature.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:34:02 PM

Pretty sure they will have these kinds of updates, I think many people now and supporters are expecting this platform will work with different Crypto exchange site.
Yes, i agree with you. Almost investor expect their token will listing at famous exchange, at least, they have more chance to gain profit at trading.

I am sure this will happen in the near future, but for now the best thing to do is find ways how to make this project gain more exposures and increase its popularity to attract many investors that will support the project.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

Yes, we need to support the project so that we can be a big help for their popularity and hopefully they can achieve success very soon. If they can collect huge funds listing will be more easy.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

Yes, we need to support the project so that we can be a big help for their popularity and hopefully they can achieve success very soon. If they can collect huge funds listing will be more easy.
That requires active team with huge supporters who can drive through various social channels and spread the information to all the people which helps to attain more attention.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

Hello there.

Our Tokens are verified by Etherscan.io
https://etherscan.io/token/0xa024e8057eec474a9b2356833707dd0579e26ef3

Contributors will get his token with investment on same moment over smart contract.
They will be unlocked with 1.6.2018 for transferring to exchanges.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

I read the transactions in your smart contract and there is already transfer of tokens 50 days ago. Is that also part of your token sale?
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:30:34 PM

About the project is simply excellent and I noticed one of the developers is very important person, so I'm happy to join the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

it's a good idea to create an application that will facilitate the use of crypto currency in everyday life. crypto-currencies are spreading more and more, so this application is indispensable.
Yes, this is the best platform which is promoting the cryptocurrency. They are trying to making the world more digital. With the help of good advertisement and strategies, they are promoting the project very well. I think everyone needs to support this project because sooner or later project will succeed.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

Bitcoin is already popular with many users as a digital currency and many users. So I think that this project can compete with bitcoin, I do not think so. They have to work hard to develop themselves and make popularity achive first.
To create the platform with payment only in bitcoins it is a utopia. Now there are a lot of perspective coins which can be used in the project which will attract much. I consider it expedient to create vote that the community has chosen the necessary cryptocurrencies.
That is definitely true. The crypto currency community wherein in all the different crypto currencies, bitcoin is the king. It not as easy as eating a nut to compete the popularity of bitcoin, but it is not imppssible though. This project has different potential too that should keep molding and putting into a good shape for the future. Still keep going team Fixy Network and make part in the world of crypto currencies into a better one.
Well, it all depends to the team of Fixy project if they had already good plans and effective innovations that will lead this platform into a most promising kind of business. But as of now, Bitcoin is still the most popular coin of all cryptocurrencies in blockchain industries. And for me, no one can ever matched up or surpassed this coin.
I think many people will agree with you. Indeed Bitcoin still ranks first among all cryptothermia and no other coin surpassed it. But the crypto world is so unpredictable that any other coin can try to compete with Bitcoin.
It is all the individual coin potential and if they are strong in succeeding all their possible goals and achieving the expected targets as expected then there will be chances to beat any ranks easily.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

Bitcoin is already popular with many users as a digital currency and many users. So I think that this project can compete with bitcoin, I do not think so. They have to work hard to develop themselves and make popularity achive first.
To create the platform with payment only in bitcoins it is a utopia. Now there are a lot of perspective coins which can be used in the project which will attract much. I consider it expedient to create vote that the community has chosen the necessary cryptocurrencies.
If the payment mode is focused only on one single currency that reduces even the chances to gain more traffic at times and it highly brings more participants when the opportunities for the investors are high.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:42:49 PM

If the payment mode is focused only on one single currency that reduces even the chances to gain more traffic at times and it highly brings more participants when the opportunities for the investors are high.
You are actually correct but also adding multiply payment gateways makes it more popular to have some really great profits ahead as it can really get a good amount of users to the platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

You are actually correct but also adding multiply payment gateways makes it more popular to have some really great profits ahead as it can really get a good amount of users to the platform.
Yes, adding multiple payment gateaway will make the project known by anyone else here and become so much popular than ever.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

bitcoin is bitcoin It's not easy to achive so popular like bitcoin. To be popular, many people have to make a lot of marketing, make it easy for the people. There are some things that people can look like atractive.
cabrakaned

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

Yes, adding multiple payment gateaway will make the project known by anyone else here and become so much popular than ever.
Actually each time a user does not use a single payment option and also several users have their fixed payment option in the cryptocurrencies like bitcoins, etherum, etc and that would be hard for them to invest if there is not other payment option available.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:19:52 PM

Actually each time a user does not use a single payment option and also several users have their fixed payment option in the cryptocurrencies like bitcoins, etherum, etc and that would be hard for them to invest if there is not other payment option available.
There are actually several reasons for it then to invest as they can easily swap their currencies and i don't think that this is a genuiene reason. Using their tokens on their platform will actually boost the use of their coin.
Ather_1020

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:26:20 PM

That is definitely true. The crypto currency community wherein in all the different crypto currencies, bitcoin is the king. It not as easy as eating a nut to compete the popularity of bitcoin, but it is not imppssible though. This project has different potential too that should keep molding and putting into a good shape for the future. Still keep going team Fixy Network and make part in the world of crypto currencies into a better one.
Well, it all depends to the team of Fixy project if they had already good plans and effective innovations that will lead this platform into a most promising kind of business. But as of now, Bitcoin is still the most popular coin of all cryptocurrencies in blockchain industries. And for me, no one can ever matched up or surpassed this coin.
Well bitcoin will be bitcoin and it will always be the god of all cryptos but fix also has a good purpose that will mark its own identity.
Fixy will make bitcoin more accessible and overall strenghthen its reach and make it more purposeful in our day to day life. Its platform like these which mark the future of crypto.
Gherindra

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

I found this phrase "The Fixy Network brings together customers and retailers who are interested in using cryptocurrency for transactions." Why only for the interested only? Why do not we try to get him interested? Maybe we need to add a promotion to get more people interested.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:49:14 PM

I am sure this will happen in the near future, but for now the best thing to do is find ways how to make this project gain more exposures and increase its popularity to attract many investors that will support the project.

Definite right, the team needs to focused about advertising their platform so that more people that has interest to know more about the project. They still need a lot of strategy to make this platform successful and achieving this target will be hard due to the fact that investors nowadays is very difficult to convinced.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:40:10 PM

Definite right, the team needs to focused about advertising their platform so that more people that has interest to know more about the project. They still need a lot of strategy to make this platform successful and achieving this target will be hard due to the fact that investors nowadays is very difficult to convinced.
Marketing and advertising will be very important in order to make this platform a success. They have a nice idea which I'm sure many will be interested in and with help of nice marketing strategies they will be able to attract a lot more followers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: