Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RED EVERY WHERE.  (Read 2283 times)
ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

so sad Angry i uninstall blockfolio apps in my smartphone. and any other apps that used to checking token price Angry do it like me if you wanna focus with your work  Grin negative price in altcoin today make me bad mood Angry

great idea but so hard to check all coins without blockfolio. prices are really getting smaller every day. people do not want to work, invest, or deal with similar things.
we need motivation, hope the prices will rise Smiley

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

What I see to this is that , media has so much power that any negative news oo negative in disguise, can serious disrupt the cryptocurrency market. So many news and major FUDS, are on the round these days and even of late, just few days ago, a news on the close down of some markets went round. This might have caused a lot of panic to some people and the result is what we have now.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

I'm also feeling bad that my coins are dipping but I guess these dips are quite normal in the crypto market which we don't have control. Our only choice is to not look at our portfolio for the meantime and just wait for the bullish trend to happen which I hope would be soon.
thaovtt210

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:10:57 AM

People tend to be more and more vulnerable when facing with scandal, hot coins, talented team, exelent project is nothing with losing any asset. That's because they has losed so much in the last 2 month. This is most probably just another normal movement of a fluctuating market. I can see some green right now. NEM, Waves, and some others are growing. But it still have soe rehabilitation. Bitcoin has recovered a little and went back to $10,000. Hope the market will recover it's potential and actract more and more people. Crypto will never out of date i believe
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

I believe the market will bounce back after binance has the official news. Just wait more.
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

It’s going red very easily because market is sitting far from being stable. It’s still fragile so even smallest things cause a panic and it leads to a red market. It seems we still need some time to see market recover in a steady pace. We will probably see some more wavy days but if we can stop panicking and stay calm we will get over this stage easier. Panicking isn’t helping us at all.

SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.
This regular seasonal fall. I think, growth of cryptocurrencies, since August will be observed.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:43:52 AM

I, like other users, do not like this situation on the market either. I do not know if it's connected, it's really that those negative news have affected the market so much, but I'm really looking forward to when prices go up. In the meantime, you need to work and wait for a better time.

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

The cryptosphere, not least, stormy, constantly fluctuates to a positive and negative attitude. Today we met with a series of unfortunate events such as: the Binance Exchange was hacked, Whale sells $ 400 million to BTC, Japan announced that it will take action against exchanges of crypto-currencies that currently do not meet the requirements of the Agency for Client Protection and Anti-Money Laundering money. There is a possibility that for an indefinite period will close several exchanges.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.

It does not have to mean like that. Maybe people who are in the mood like "Let's cut our losses and leave". That could become an avalanche. Experienced people will not abandon coin that they trust so fast. Or yeah it could be something related to China or even something else.

skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

I was resting my investments for a long time not to be panic yesterday when I entered to check my accounts I sensed red air but I do not think it would be a problem

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

Nothing new, just bad news again from China and false news about breaking into the exchange.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:12:38 AM

Waves is green lol. I don't know why but looks very potential for now.
All market is red and waves rising this is really good for DEX. People will start to use more DEX after binance problem.
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:14:29 AM

Yesterday I thought that the sharp reddening of the stock exchange is connected with the news that the Binance exchange was hacked.  But this news was denied, it explaining that they just took a few api.  So now I do not understand at all why such a strong drop in the market.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

Yes there are because U.S. regulators demanded that crypto platforms should be registered and as result bitcoin again plunge deeply. Also the bitcoin futures in CME had already ended last January so this is all as expected.
And while these thing happens, it's time to buy and let those weak hands mock later on.

RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:22:13 AM

I hear a lot of bad news today.
Such as Binance hacked, SEC will take a look ICO based in USA and the last, Japan government would take action to shutdown Cryptocurrency exchanges.
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

Binance and Japanese digital exchange coincheck were hacked!

Cause a lot of users to suffer loss!

This is the main reason of the recent market decline!
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:29:12 AM

Yeah, market is on fire. Too many news about regulation, that have negative incent on BTC, ETH and whole market. I hope that we will see spring growing soon.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

I do not worry about it. More people lose bigger % from your wallet. But it is not end for your coins. All prices will back to norm you must only wait and be calm
spikyz

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:42:01 AM

my ideas is, u need to learn on how to watch the market drop, and being rationale, sometimes its better to hold rather than sell in loss.

nowdays when i watch blockfolio, i have no feeling towards red or green candles. i trying to be as rationale as ever
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: