Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:01:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RED EVERY WHERE.  (Read 2278 times)
kamike

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:36:54 PM

that that is strong many negative outlooks. and I all the same think that all this nonsense. and in the nearest future everything will go for improvements. just at someone nerves absolutely weak here also panic, and I just wait for take-off.

The red days are just a temporary things so nothing to worry about this one, we will surely have some green days next month as it was speculated that bitcoin and some coins will increase in value.
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

If we talk about the prospects for the recovery of the market and the transition to an increase in the cost of crypto and Bitcoin in particular. That's the reason for this will be the emergence of positive news. As soon as the press information about the changes that can stimulate the market, prices will go up. It remains only to wait.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

that that is strong many negative outlooks. and I all the same think that all this nonsense. and in the nearest future everything will go for improvements. just at someone nerves absolutely weak here also panic, and I just wait for take-off.

The red days are just a temporary things so nothing to worry about this one, we will surely have some green days next month as it was speculated that bitcoin and some coins will increase in value.
I feel that there will not be good news for another month or two. We will see record low prices for coins, which can cause some to panic and sell their coins at a low price. But let's hope for the best because in the end the crypto market will grow again.
RheaLity

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:23:35 PM

I feel that there will not be good news for another month or two. We will see record low prices for coins, which can cause some to panic and sell their coins at a low price. But let's hope for the best because in the end the crypto market will grow again.

The half of my capital was down because  the market are totally drop and I do nothing  for this because  I know it will recover soon.
I hope that the mid of the year it will increase  and more than good price.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

The half of my capital was down because  the market are totally drop and I do nothing  for this because  I know it will recover soon.
I hope that the mid of the year it will increase  and more than good price.
Many hope for this, including me. Even if the expected growth does not happen, the growth should be closer to the end of the year. In any case, you can not sell coins, all this fall of the market is one big manipulation, which is designed for the fact that small investors will panic and sell their coins at a very low price.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

At this time only thing anyone can do is wait or invest more because soon market will start to recover so waiting will give profits in the future and if you invest more from here you can enjoy the double profit from here.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:57:06 PM

Lets get the latest news regarding crypto and there is a good news about crypto right not such as huobi was opening another exchahnge site in the south korea. Huobi was try to targetting the overseas demand.
And the huobi tries to expand the service to the world wide. It's a good news dude.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:06:04 AM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.
You should often read the news about crypto, which causes the price to drop or more precisely the demand decreased because of the issue of crypto bans on facebook and google and now the issue of twitter also prohibits the same thing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:12:02 AM

That's normal market forces especially crypto which is very volatile.
My portfolio ath, lost around 60% already, but overall I'm still up by 200%.
Agree with you! The similar situation.
When you have high volatile - you can earn money too.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:15:28 AM

It is a very common sight for this to be happening in the crypto-currencies trading market, if there is only an increase of values for bitcoin and altcoins regularly, how would the professional traders earn their profits on the crypto-currencies trading market? Learn to buy the dip and sell away at the high, it is the key to become a successful trader.

That's one of the reason why many traders understand what is happening right now and some of them are happy not because the market crash but because it's our opportunity to buy more coin in low price.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:24:21 AM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.

All the coins were affected by volatility in the prices and the FUD that bitcoin bubble is going to burst in few days. News like Twitter also going to ban crypto ads after Google and Facebook added to this.

Also, a big investor in Tokyo sold off all his crypto assets recently and this also affected the faith of a lot of people and they might have sold their holdings affecting the price negatively. I do not think there is any news about some country banning crypto recently.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:29:43 AM

Red is usually happen at the crypto market, but red on market have been happen more than two month. We have looking at the market from the beginning of this years 2108 market always red and all of coin is low, there are a lot off negative issues about the crypto and make them will be most afraid by investor and all crypto price have down and low. But we still have more and see the crypto will be price in the high in the next month.
aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:33:08 AM

It is really depressive market, red from long time due to bad news or other reasons. My portfolio is 43% loss. But i hope it will recover soon and i will get profit.
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:38:26 AM

Most likely now your portfolio is at a loss of more than 17%.  Some coins are at a loss of 80-90%.  As the market blushes every day.  I'm investing in the crypto currency for about a year.  And I have not seen such a strong drawdown yet.  We have been waiting for the crypto spring , now we will wait for the  crypto summer

tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

Today bitcoin is showing some positive progress hence we can expect altcoins to do green in coming days. Red was everywhere but not all the times thing will bounce back and we may see some altcoins will be breaking their previous ATH in coming days. I hope eth to test 4 digit price levels in this April month itself.
investgeek

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:49:57 PM

Hi all,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado.
What do you think guys? Is it an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

Presently cryptocurrency market is red, this is good opportunity to invest in this market. This market will again come to green in a short span.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

Tons of new money last year that are weak hands. They wanted quick profit, they didn't get it and now they are exiting. That's my guess. We are still insanely high, we haven't regressed back to the original trend line.
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:02:49 PM

Bear markets will be bear markets. Fundamentals are the same as they always have been. This is nothing new, these markets are volatile as hell, there is a very low barrier to entry, and it makes for a lot of panicky, inexperienced and unknowledgeable investors.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

I think it is a large holder getting out, getting out as in selling and staying out. A few thousand coins is enough. I can't imagine it is a hodler, must be someone who have got them easy, like a robber.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: