Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:38:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RED EVERY WHERE.  (Read 2281 times)
youyou_

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:02:28 PM

Never make a conclusion within a week after the investment. Now bear market, all coins have lost land . If you want to get huge profits in a few days, you'd better invest in Pyramid.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.
I see red as an opportunity to invest in good projects. I usually buy in the dips. I bought coins such as XRP, PRG, XLM and XEM. These coins will do well and their prices will multiply in future.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:45:09 PM

I'm very tired of the red market. I'm afraid that every time the cost of cryptocurrency will simply be reduced to zero and I will go bankrupt

You're not alone in this feeling, brother) We just have to bite our teeth, endure and HODL, hoping for the best, so as not to be the ones who bought pizza for 10,000 bitcoins.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:00:45 PM

Negative news and blocking crypto in some countries turned out to be very influential on market prices, big investors do not want to return to the market because they are afraid of bubble issues. and I hope there is a solution to all this.
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

i think is meant to be sometime rise and fall is the issue in crypto market when it fall it means time to buy more coins
so mate you can lose if you are patients everything is going on fine with crypto
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.
Red is not going to stay forever. Select good coins that are working on great projects and then back them. There would be some tough times, HODL during that. I have LSK, ADA, TAU and ICX in my portfolio. These are some great projects that I believe would serve me well.
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

It is true that all the coins market is now red. It has been a lot of impact on the market, it is a normal matter. The price of all the coins has dropped a lot. All the coins are red.  But I say, we all are patient, market improves. For a few weeks the market is very low, many people are losing it.
marydarli

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:00:32 PM

Verasity is a disruptive Video Sharing platform designed to change the existing online video ecosystem. New Expert Advisors Join Verasity: Meet SangJin Hong and Christopher Keshian

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:51:14 PM

I think every week or two we see a extensive dump in the coins and market becomes RED overall. But this does not last for long and within a day or two, every coins seems to be 20% pump. Traders are getting extensive profits from this situations.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

Now we can see yet another dump on the market, ETH lost more than $100 over the past three days. NEO and BCH lost more than %10 of their value and the process is still going on.
They say it's a kind of a cycle that takes place every 2-3 of weeks but now I don't see any reasons for such a rapid fall.
Anyway, now it's the best time to hold our coins and not to panic.

elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

I do not think you are just a boy, who has decreased assets
everyone realizes, that red is a very boring thing
it causes the cryptocurrency community to become panicky and uncontrollable
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:16:34 PM

If you hold a lot of coins, you must look at their market frequently. Cause we don't know when the dunper will dump their coin. i believe they will turn back from the red to green again. It almist happen in every week.

Mia-

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

market price red indicate immediately buy some coins that must be a lot of enthusiasts or investors so if. green market you will get a very tempting profit if you buy at high prices tetaah calm to keep hold do not easily panic
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:03:46 AM

It is okay, dont panic. But take a look on your coins, because if particular coin is going down for a long it can be a bad sign!

Robot654

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:50:58 PM

Yes, the market is red and the price is falling rapidly.  But after the fall follows growth.  Therefore, I advise you not to panic.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

It is now a reality that news us one of the major factor that affects cryptocurrency. Some Crypto holders easily yield to news, most especially the traders. This is also known to contribute to the volatility of cryptocurrency. News easily leads to panic and its resulting dump in prices.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:04:45 PM

I think most of the people in crypto world are panic selling their coins  that's why there are over supply in the market that caused of red market now but i believe the market will become greenest soon. I think also that many people are holding their bitcoins and ethereum on their wallet and not buying coins in crypto market. That is also one of the reasons in my mind that makes market dumps. Well,crypto world are so volatile that's why it is normal.

Lostan

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:08:02 PM

Every time I look at my portfolio, it is melting. I decided to check it 1 a week.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

Right now is really bad so it is time to invest in crypto, i wish i had some money to invest, as usual hold and be patient
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

If the btc starts to go up then other coins will go up too. But the problems is when considering the technical analysis of the charts the btc was not able to break its previous resistant. It will break that level soon. After that you will see green everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: