Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:32:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

I have not come here for a long time, and now I see how the company has risen well and now many users are following it. This is good, because I invested in it a bit!
Im sure you will double of maybe multiply your investments on this project bud. Just be patient and let the admins work on thier goal.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

Does the prototype have an application? I would like to see how it works and what has not been worked out for you, but the project is good and it has every chance to justify itself.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

I have not come here for a long time, and now I see how the company has risen well and now many users are following it. This is good, because I invested in it a bit!

Nice decision and probably you are lucky enough to have kind of token because soon this project will difinitely be a good investment for the gamers. And possibly, this will bring big profits for the investors of BitGuild sinced this kind of business are very attractive to the online players.

Well it will all depend on the actual commercial success of the whole project, like even stuff like Wax was hailed as to be the best thing ever in the industry but it's in the shitter rn
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

You are right, a lot had happened while you were gone. Maybe you need to add more investments now? Because the project is successful and getting a lot of popularity now

It's the right time to add more investment on the project because it gained a lot of popularity on the marketplace and many investors are now considering to invest on the platform.
Correct. This one looks legit for me and it is progressing. It would be better to invest early on in order to maximize the potential profit out of this one. If you invest early you may opt to trade it after it entered the exchanges or wait for a longer time before considering selling it for bigger profit.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

Nice decision and probably you are lucky enough to have kind of token because soon this project will difinitely be a good investment for the gamers. And possibly, this will bring big profits for the investors of BitGuild sinced this kind of business are very attractive to the online players.

Yes, the only problem is that online gamers are not yet fully into crypto. So more advertisement or some type of free game would be great promo.

But if the the application is easy to understand then I think there would be no problem. Online gamer can easily adopt a technology because they already have an idea how the systems will be operated.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

What genre of games will be supported on bitguild, only online?
I don't think Bitguild will be supporting an offline game because an offline game was so easy to be hacked so supporting an offline game was a horrible decision.

The gaming industry is rapidly shifting towards online required gaming (you may not play online but an online connection to their servers is required), so I would guess this platform won't be far back.
Most competetive games nowadays require an internet connection i dont think bitguild would be offline. Most offline game can also be modded by players, which is not healthy for this platform in any way.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:24:33 PM

Can any game developer post their games on your BitGuild platform, will the game developers be rewarded for putting games on your platform. How do you reward gamers, do they receive a cryptocurrency for playing BitGuild?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

You are right, a lot had happened while you were gone. Maybe you need to add more investments now? Because the project is successful and getting a lot of popularity now

It's the right time to add more investment on the project because it gained a lot of popularity on the marketplace and many investors are now considering to invest on the platform.
That is true, the project has gained a lot of following in recent time and it seems they platform is faring well, I hope everyone gets good returns from the Investments made in the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:21:52 PM

Yes, the project looks so attractive as well as beneficial. Because of their gaming concept, not only investors but also gamers attracted towards the project. A project like BitGuild has higher possibilities to make a huge profit in certain time later.

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:49:22 PM

it would be cool if now there was a chance to get bonuses, which then exchange in your games. Is there such an opportunity?
I also wrote about this option. I think this function would be very attractive for investors and players. Since this is an opportunity not only to support the project, but also to receive bonuses for further use on the platform.
yes I agree other than we can enjoy this project we will also get a bonus from it, of course this gives us all the advantages. hope i hope this project goes well.
I hope so. Just look at this thread, there are so many supporters that really support this project because of this platform is profitable.
hopefully this project does not disappoint us all, because we all have put so much hope into this project. hopefully with the support we all make this project added excited.
Yeah thats right. A lot of hype has been built around the platform, with high expectations. I hope they dont screw anything up. This can turn into a great platform if the implementation is on point.
Yes you are right.If you have TRX tokens then you can easily buy items from bitguild.i think the bitguild have many games   and they are still devlops the platform for launch the other games which have interesting features.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

hopefully this project does not disappoint us all, because we all have put so much hope into this project. hopefully with the support we all make this project added excited.

If we see at their token sale, the team have raised a lot of money to run this project. Let's wait for this project to run. Hopefully,the price of his tokens can be good when the token already listed on the market
yes so far this project shows that their hard work is very extraordinary, in the sales period we see it seems this project has potential.
lennox_dan

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:57:36 PM

If we see at their token sale, the team have raised a lot of money to run this project. Let's wait for this project to run. Hopefully,the price of his tokens can be good when the token already listed on the market
yes so far this project shows that their hard work is very extraordinary, in the sales period we see it seems this project has potential.
We'll see it during the sales.
we11man

Activity: 276

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

the project is promising if it has some special feature that will make it possible to stand out for the better with respect to analogues!
what is your advantage?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:03:45 PM

The token sale of BitGuild will end tomorrow, today is the last day. The total raised is 36154 ETH, close to the hardcap ( 45000 ETH ). they like 8844 eth to reach it, but since only one day remain, it's not possible.
For a single day to collect almost 9 thousand ethereum, it is impossible. Therefore, I think they will not achieve the number of coins they wanted. But the team did a very hard job and they achieved very good results. After all, to collect almost 40 000 Etherealm it deserves the respect of the team!
Yeah it is really impossible for the dev team to earned that kind of figures in one day but still they have been doing their job excellent. To collect almost 40, 000 ETH is really a big achievements or I would say, a great success for the team. Hopefully, the plattform be evolved at it's greatest function.

This project have raised a lot of hyped and I think even if they don't achieve the hardcap that will just give them more motivation to develop their concept and gain more supporters.
It is true that the project has a lot of hype around it. They have many followers and supporters for the project I think it will be great to see them achieve their target. I think the project will only see a growing audience from now on.
Yes, actually I am also asking the same question, its pretty huge amount, but I think they already have plans for that. This project is  very intersting and all ages are sending there interest. They attract more investors because of its intellegent ideas. Waiting for there amazing success.

Yes, though I am still waiting to find out the type of games they plan to feature.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

it would be cool if now there was a chance to get bonuses, which then exchange in your games. Is there such an opportunity?
I also wrote about this option. I think this function would be very attractive for investors and players. Since this is an opportunity not only to support the project, but also to receive bonuses for further use on the platform.
yes I agree other than we can enjoy this project we will also get a bonus from it, of course this gives us all the advantages. hope i hope this project goes well.
I hope so. Just look at this thread, there are so many supporters that really support this project because of this platform is profitable.
Yeah thats right. A lot of hype has been built around the platform, with high expectations. I hope they dont screw anything up. This can turn into a great platform if the implementation is on point.
Yes you are right.If you have TRX tokens then you can easily buy items from bitguild.i think the bitguild have many games   and they are still devlops the platform for launch the other games which have interesting features.

They should share some info about the types of games or some sort of teaser.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:27:51 PM

Yes, the project looks so attractive as well as beneficial. Because of their gaming concept, not only investors but also gamers attracted towards the project. A project like BitGuild has higher possibilities to make a huge profit in certain time later.

If the project can be handled properly then maybe they have a better chance to be successful in the future. As long as they continue to create more feature with the platform then maybe people will be getting interest to participate in their ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:46:53 PM

It will be great for most gamers especially the mobile users I just hope they make it more appealing to the gamers to continue to stay for long on the platform

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:06:00 PM

bitGuild Project are Very good & attractive because of their gaming concept, not only investors. i like it roadmap. i join the bounty campaign program. i hope the project will be success surely
The project not only for players and also for investors. The project with such unique idea to combine games and cryptocurrencies can make both from players of investors, and from investors of players. It is interesting whether it will turn out.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:23:48 PM

bitGuild Project are Very good & attractive because of their gaming concept, not only investors. i like it roadmap. i join the bounty campaign program. i hope the project will be success surely
The project not only for players and also for investors. The project with such unique idea to combine games and cryptocurrencies can make both from players of investors, and from investors of players. It is interesting whether it will turn out.
Yes, absolutely the project is not only for gamer or players but also for investors. BitGuild has very high potential to become hugely successful after some time later. BitGuild gives us a great opportunity to make a huge profit in a very limited time period.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:44:36 PM

Bitguild ICO is over; as everyone can see on the contract address and also before in the website, the hard cap is not reached. I am suprised about this; but I think there are also some other ICOs related with this subject and people split up and invested in different kind of ICOs. Well, in my opinion Bitguild has already enough funds now to develop his platform. I am just curious about the value, after getting listed in exchanges.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: