Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:05:55 PM

So will players be able to communicate cross platform?Like me playing game on mobile phone while my friend playing on PC?That would be great if possible.

I think that for us to have cross platforming we need to get all of the platform manufactures on board with the idea, and I know that as of now PS and XBOX still won't play nice. Yes, it's a matter of time until cross platforming becomes a normal thing, but we are not there just yet.

True, that won't be that easy to achieve might be too much for now.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james7854

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:40:03 PM

Games are a very popular industry. And I'm sure there will be a lot of people who want to not only use the platform, but even invest in it

Game industry is industry is interesting to consumers and investors also.
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

Given the bearish trend in the market, this is a good achievement.They really are to the public tocancel well assembled, is not so cheerful all the projects are collected. But we are waiting for a positive market, can collect quickly enough in this case.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:53:38 PM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?
I think they have plans for mobile devices too
It turns out that the first games will be on mobile devices. After that, they will probably consider developing games on computers and laptops.

It is a nice decisions because smartphone can be easily access and most people are now into mobile phone when they want to play games. The possibility of these concept would be probably high due to most of young are now engage in mobile gaming. Lets see what will be the next update of this project.

Mobile games are way more accessible but not sure how developed the social networking part is in them.

I think that is the opposite, what's difficult is to develop a blockchain where they can integrate or make a mobile game as a dApp like feature. If they can show that it will be working great, then the social network can easily be established afterward.

If you say so, then why will developers make the first games only for mobile devices? Perhaps they have an interesting development of games based on dApp? Curious to see this.
Mobile gaming platform will be used by everyone and the team can easily bring frequent updates. Also the mobile platform has a huge market when it comes to gaming, the platform can earn huge profits.
Very true and in my own opinion I guess mobile phone gamers are larger compairing to pc gamers because all people from any walks of life owns a mobile phone.
I was looking for statistics about the number of players in mobile phone gamers compared to pc gamers. But according to Entertainment Software Association's survey,

TOP DEVICES MOST FREQUENT GAMERS USE TO PLAY GAMES:
PC (62%),
DEDICATED GAME CONSOLE (56%),
SMARTPHONE (35%),
WIRELESS DEVICE (31%),
DEDICATED HANDHELD SYSTEM (21%)

With this, I think the project managers should reconsider their decision that they will focus first on developing games for mobile devices.

As to sum up from the past years many people are considered to loved playing games in PC which is more convenient to use. Even few decades we know that PC is the first thing to produce games rather that mobile phones. I love the statistics that been provided.

Totally agree with you, using PC for gaming is very convenient for the players. Also, many mobile gaming platforms have also shifted their venture to PC gaming platform so that they may gain huge market of players based on the statistics that have been given there is a broad range of market when it comes to PC players. 

There was a period when PC game development was significantly neglected over consoles, however the tide has shifted again.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:02:09 PM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?
I think they have plans for mobile devices too
It turns out that the first games will be on mobile devices. After that, they will probably consider developing games on computers and laptops.

It is a nice decisions because smartphone can be easily access and most people are now into mobile phone when they want to play games. The possibility of these concept would be probably high due to most of young are now engage in mobile gaming. Lets see what will be the next update of this project.

Mobile games are way more accessible but not sure how developed the social networking part is in them.

I think that is the opposite, what's difficult is to develop a blockchain where they can integrate or make a mobile game as a dApp like feature. If they can show that it will be working great, then the social network can easily be established afterward.

If you say so, then why will developers make the first games only for mobile devices? Perhaps they have an interesting development of games based on dApp? Curious to see this.
Mobile gaming platform will be used by everyone and the team can easily bring frequent updates. Also the mobile platform has a huge market when it comes to gaming, the platform can earn huge profits.
Very true and in my own opinion I guess mobile phone gamers are larger compairing to pc gamers because all people from any walks of life owns a mobile phone.
I was looking for statistics about the number of players in mobile phone gamers compared to pc gamers. But according to Entertainment Software Association's survey,

TOP DEVICES MOST FREQUENT GAMERS USE TO PLAY GAMES:
PC (62%),
DEDICATED GAME CONSOLE (56%),
SMARTPHONE (35%),
WIRELESS DEVICE (31%),
DEDICATED HANDHELD SYSTEM (21%)

With this, I think the project managers should reconsider their decision that they will focus first on developing games for mobile devices.

As to sum up from the past years many people are considered to loved playing games in PC which is more convenient to use. Even few decades we know that PC is the first thing to produce games rather that mobile phones. I love the statistics that been provided.

Totally agree with you, using PC for gaming is very convenient for the players. Also, many mobile gaming platforms have also shifted their venture to PC gaming platform so that they may gain huge market of players based on the statistics that have been given there is a broad range of market when it comes to PC players. 

There was a period when PC game development was significantly neglected over consoles, however the tide has shifted again.

Indeed, I guess it was the newest thing at the time. But it seems a lot of pc games got that social networking part down and became more popular.
killer9966

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

So will players be able to communicate cross platform?Like me playing game on mobile phone while my friend playing on PC?That would be great if possible.

I think that this is one of BitGuild goals for implementation.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:15:05 PM

I think that for us to have cross platforming we need to get all of the platform manufactures on board with the idea, and I know that as of now PS and XBOX still won't play nice. Yes, it's a matter of time until cross platforming becomes a normal thing, but we are not there just yet.

But its still possible with todays tech to connect the two to communicate together.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

tokens of this project will be used in all games built on this platform? and how will they save the cost?

I think so, but, it is their decision whether they were using their own tokens as a currency in the game or not. I think it is a great option although.

They will be using their own tokens, I guess, because this is why the project existed. But I am hoping that there will be an options to buy this tokens using fiat currencies. Or they already have it?

with coin you can make trade, with coin, you don't need card or cash, and also you can buy or sell something you have in game... peaty cool

Yes pretty neat way of economy.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:06:51 PM

were any kind of games announced? Or are they staying silent due to competition?
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:17:07 PM

It's better that games will be open for any possible choices now. Because if this project is flexible then there will be a high chance that this project will become popular soon.

You mean that they should have more different kinds of games to choose with? Also, what do you mean by flexible because I don't totally understand of what you are trying to say. What I understand about this project is that if you have an item in game that you really loved, you can actually used it in other games which I think is difficult to do.

This is a valid question - how could you transfer the same item into a different game completely.

Of course, that won't be possible unless both games will have a kind of feature that will be able to use items from other games. But this will have a huge effect on the graphics and gameplay because it will be like combining all superheroes from different universe like Goku and Superman if you know what I mean.

Maybe at first it will be only possible with games from the same development studio so they don't have to handle licenses.
I don't think that this project will really have any problems with the licenses as it can easily get any of the licenses and also it can really be much more safer for each investor to invest into so hope that they soon reach the hardcap.
Actually setting up any of the ICo project is not that easy now a days as several countries have banned several ICO projects which really makes that hard to get each and every license but it becomes necessary for bright future of the project.

well, there are actually just a few countries who banned ICOs, I think one of them is USA ?  China is still regulating the ICOs and I think in the near future all countries are going to regulate it soon, because they also know that people in their countries are going to find other ways to join these ICOs, if they just banned them and do not regulate.

I see here in bitcointalk the last few weeks some people offering ICO signups for the citizens of these countries who get banned from the ICOs.

As fast as I know no country has banned ICO at all. Some of them are about to develop restrictions but that's it. USA has certainly not banned ICOs, that is for sure. The SEC and CFTC just want tighter oversight in the future.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

well, there are actually just a few countries who banned ICOs, I think one of them is USA ?  China is still regulating the ICOs and I think in the near future all countries are going to regulate it soon, because they also know that people in their countries are going to find other ways to join these ICOs, if they just banned them and do not regulate.

I see here in bitcointalk the last few weeks some people offering ICO signups for the citizens of these countries who get banned from the ICOs.
As fast as I know no country has banned ICO at all. Some of them are about to develop restrictions but that's it. USA has certainly not banned ICOs, that is for sure. The SEC and CFTC just want tighter oversight in the future.
Officially ICO and the use of cryptocurrencies is banned in Algeria, Bolivia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Kirghizia, Lebanon, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, Pakistan and Ecuador.

Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:10:06 PM

Officially ICO and the use of cryptocurrencies is banned in Algeria, Bolivia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Kirghizia, Lebanon, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, Pakistan and Ecuador.

Cryptocurrencies are banned in Indonesia?Thats weird,i thought crypto is very popular there,as i see there is big Indonesian community on this forum.
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

Cryptocurrencies are banned in Indonesia?Thats weird,i thought crypto is very popular there,as i see there is big Indonesian community on this forum.
Yes, I'm sorry, I was a bit mistaken, but you are right, Indonesia does not fully banned cryptocurrency, but partial. Here is the Wikipedia page, where more information is written about this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory#cite_ref-93

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:55:35 AM

were any kind of games announced? Or are they staying silent due to competition?
because of competition, on the contrary, one should not remain silent and one must constantly update news about oneself and conduct active activities to attract users

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:24:59 AM

Well too many country banning crypto righr now. But the project have a big range of community since it is about online games , so it is not a treat i think. Let just see what will the outcome of it.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:28:18 AM

it's a pity that such a large percentage of countries where the crypt becomes banned. This undermines confidence in promising projects
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:34:00 AM

Well too many country banning crypto righr now. But the project have a big range of community since it is about online games , so it is not a treat i think. Let just see what will the outcome of it.
I think I will agree with you. Yes, by the kind of this project, having the ButGuild a game type project or having a gaming platform, it seems like it has an advantage to other crypto related advertisements in the advertising industry. As of now, Facebook, Google and even snapchat are really banning crypto related advertisement which make a huge impact in the crypto community. But let's see what will the impact of this currenct situation to the BitGuild project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

While no games have been announced. And not in competition business. The project has just started its work and it is too early to put the game. It's my opinion. And about the competition, here on the contrary who made a presentation earlier, that's what users will be paying attention to.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:42:25 AM

True, that won't be that easy to achieve might be too much for now.
Only if the team is ready to take efforts in the starting phases. It will require a lot of work to bring cross platform gaming, also its not advisable to take such efforts in the start itself. First they will have to make the platform more popular.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:57:12 AM

I'm sure that the developers will not have problems with the development of the project. The idea is really attractive for many people, because online games will always be popular in all countries. I hope investors will get a good return on investment in this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: