Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:22:26 AM

I'm glad that this project has already collected enough money to start. I'm really looking forward to the release of the platform and even want to buy a new smtrofon for the software platform.

People are expecting a lot of thing from this platform and yes, they collected money and very close to the hard cap. The gaming platform is the most expensive one but how and what are the prices they are going to set when the platform launches.
For the prices no one has ever said. The platform will be the first applications and games on mobile devices. And then eventually they will be released on computers. I understand that this will be similar to Steam
even if it looks like Steam, this will be an additional advantage for the platform. I'm already waiting for its launch, I would like to experience this gaming platform.
I guess this is the first gaming platform to use blockchain to store its data. I wonder how effective it is to deal with massive amount of online gamers worldwide.

There's so much we don't know about blockchain so we have to try it first to see if it will work. However, I was wondering if there will be a smaller amount of players on platforms like this as there are more and more out there so people don't have to be stuck to just one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

Question about BitGuild the game. Is it going to be hosted on BitGuild's website or is it going to be hosted somewhere else?

Well, it would be a blockchain platform from Bitguild. I think the hardware you have is not influential by blockchain based platforms. There are already blockchain based gaming platforms and one has already finished the ICO and started their gaming platform also with free games to test them.

You can try it here: https://playkey.net
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:47:56 AM

Does BitGuild have any direct competition Huh Huh Huh
In the sense of? Are you asking about competition or are you saying that it exists? Can you more specifically ask a question?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

the theme of games is very popular in the last decade. And on this one can really make money and get a fairy profit

Your're right mate. The concept of this plattform is very exciting. They made a wonderful project that will help the crypto world be even more popular someday. I'm sure that once BitGuild project will be launch, the volume of the current users of crypto coins will be double because a lot of people will be here to play.

Hopefully, that would happen because there are already more online games that are being released. If the team can come up with a better partner and probably they can gain more popularity in the market. Bitg will face a lot of challenges especially this is still new and development is still on-going.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:07:59 AM

Question about BitGuild the game. Is it going to be hosted on BitGuild's website or is it going to be hosted somewhere else?
They will be hosting it on their website, of course. Most of the gaming platform have their own host in order to interest more people to get in.
SRBYN

Activity: 276
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:14:02 AM

Does BitGuild have any direct competition Huh Huh Huh
In the sense of? Are you asking about competition or are you saying that it exists? Can you more specifically ask a question?

Yeah i would like to know that too,do they have some competition,and if they are keeping ane ye on them
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

Are we gonna be able to buy your tokens directly on the platform, using fiat?

You will have to buy PLAT from exchange, because there is no point for investors to participate in their ICO, if they are going to sell PLAT directly after ICO.
PLAT will be the payment standard so for extra services that you can buy in a game, and according to whitepaper, any game to be listed on the platform, must accept PLAT token as the only payment option.

Addition more is PLAT tokens will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis with high ratio 1 ETH:80k PLAT, with price of ETH down like that, maybe this is good time to buy this token. I check their smart contract address, maybe they nearly reach hardcap(14062.5 ETH) to pausing this sale?

I revisited their ICO site and its updated they have their public sale and allover of the ICO raised is I think its 60%. It's far more to reach their hard cap.
BitGuild will sooner reach the hardcap and also i am sure that more and more investors will join the project for some intresting profits ahead. This project is really potential to have some good profits ahead.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

Yes seems like sale is going very good so far,something like 70% PLAT tokens sold.Very good job!
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

I'm glad that this project has already collected enough money to start. I'm really looking forward to the release of the platform and even want to buy a new smtrofon for the software platform.

People are expecting a lot of thing from this platform and yes, they collected money and very close to the hard cap. The gaming platform is the most expensive one but how and what are the prices they are going to set when the platform launches.

I hope they can deliver the expectation of the investors so that the investors would likely to promote the platform if they do.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:15:33 AM

Bitguild marketplace is one of a kind because even if your favorite game shuts down permanently you can still view your items since bitguild will be streamlined to all games.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

You will have to buy PLAT from exchange, because there is no point for investors to participate in their ICO, if they are going to sell PLAT directly after ICO.
PLAT will be the payment standard so for extra services that you can buy in a game, and according to whitepaper, any game to be listed on the platform, must accept PLAT token as the only payment option.

Addition more is PLAT tokens will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis with high ratio 1 ETH:80k PLAT, with price of ETH down like that, maybe this is good time to buy this token. I check their smart contract address, maybe they nearly reach hardcap(14062.5 ETH) to pausing this sale?
With eth down i think it is the right time to buy PLAT. People can sell it later for profits. But if PLAT will only be used for in-game purchases, then the amount of people getting the token would actually be less, unless their games become very popular.

Probably, because ETH is really in dip which I think a time for us to buy the tokens. Well, this is a gaming platform which to think has many ways to earn profits like buying/selling an items.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

I hope they can deliver the expectation of the investors so that the investors would likely to promote the platform if they do.
Once the foundation is started at the basic level, they require to focus on fund allocation for all the areas at the same time they require to develop the platform, advertise etc lot of priorities need to be action-ed one after one, let us give them some time.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

Once the foundation is started at the basic level, they require to focus on fund allocation for all the areas at the same time they require to develop the platform, advertise etc lot of priorities need to be action-ed one after one, let us give them some time.

New project have many stages before they can finally launch their project. What you have posted are true and most of it really need to have enough funds to support the developments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

I'm really interested, on this platform you can earn tokens in games and then sell these tokens? I think the platform in this case will be very popular.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

I'm really interested, on this platform you can earn tokens in games and then sell these tokens? I think the platform in this case will be very popular.
BitGuild have already brought the bounty opportunity you can do post your application on the campaign which you like and start supporting the project and earn as per BitGuild promised in the deed and follow all the instructions.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

I am very interested and sure that this project will be successful and BitGuild token price will be good for the future, the concept is good and the team that manage BitGuild project is very professional
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

Well, not all expectations are really necessary for a project to get more investors, what is really important now is for the dev to prove that they are serious with this project and will continue to develop and follow the road map.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

With eth down i think it is the right time to buy PLAT. People can sell it later for profits. But if PLAT will only be used for in-game purchases, then the amount of people getting the token would actually be less, unless their games become very popular.

Probably, because ETH is really in dip which I think a time for us to buy the tokens. Well, this is a gaming platform which to think has many ways to earn profits like buying/selling an items.

If this project will develop and good graphic designs and will be like those popular games online then we can say that bitguild can become successful soon. But it still needs good marketing and advertising strategies.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

Well, not all expectations are really necessary for a project to get more investors, what is really important now is for the dev to prove that they are serious with this project and will continue to develop and follow the road map.
Yes true! For that, I thumbs up with you fellow. Expectations cannot walk alone on its own. The BitGuild project should proudly spread its information and prove its great potential in the crowd of crypto currency community.I will keep looking forward for the BitGuild to remain and maintain its good performance for the community.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

If this project will develop and good graphic designs and will be like those popular games online then we can say that bitguild can become successful soon. But it still needs good marketing and advertising strategies.
Yeah a good project won't be succesful if no one hears about it  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: