Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:24:30 AM

Who will tell what games will be on the developer platform? Will he have only his own games or will there be other producers?
It was mentioned only that the first games that will be on this platform they will be on mobile devices, and whether they have partners or sponsors of this no one knows.

Is mobile gaming market big enough for this to work?
It is huge, especially for such games. People spend thousands for in-app purchases. If bitguild makes a good, competitive game, we could see it rise to top charts.

PC gaming market is much bigger than mobile gaming market. I read some statistics here on the thread provided by a user, they need to consider also entering the pc gaming market because there are more players on PC than mobile.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Membrana.io

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:55:58 AM

Hey, how is it going, guys?
What's your ICO telegram?

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

Who will tell what games will be on the developer platform? Will he have only his own games or will there be other producers?
I think no  one can answer this yet. We don't have any news about what  will the gae be like. I just think that they will have  many games that is convenient to all.

The only thing we need to do now is to wait the new updates especially the beta version of this project. By this, probably we will see what are the games provided by the dev team to all the players involved in BitGuild project. I just hope that they are working it now so we can have an idea about the games.

Exactly, we just wait until further announcements of this project. As I like the concept of their platform but somehow they need to provide much more attractive features so that many investors and users which will support by many here in crypto currency community as I believe the team do their best to make this project successful.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:53:03 AM

I think no  one can answer this yet. We don't have any news about what  will the gae be like. I just think that they will have  many games that is convenient to all.
The developer seems to me will begin with usual role - game rpg, and it will be already visible on circumstances further if the project shoots, then it will be possible and to think of various branches of the platform and to create a branching in the form of other games.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

Hey, how is it going, guys?
What's your ICO telegram?
All information on ICO and other details of the project you will be able to examine on the first page of this topic and also on the official website. https://www.bitguild.io
You asked Telegram, here it is https://t.me/joinchat/HtbMeE8YtEEDQExesDQgPg
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

The only thing we need to do now is to wait the new updates especially the beta version of this project. By this, probably we will see what are the games provided by the dev team to all the players involved in BitGuild project. I just hope that they are working it now so we can have an idea about the games.
i just hope the platform will have support for various devices eventually and also they might need to get dev to bring exclusives to the platform i think it will get them more people

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

I think I'll definitely try to play on this platform and the only problem is that my children also do not get carried away by the game Wink
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

Hopefully bitguild will be like steam or garena where you can access your favorite game in thier platform and connect to hundreds of available servers.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

It was mentioned only that the first games that will be on this platform they will be on mobile devices, and whether they have partners or sponsors of this no one knows.
Yes, it is, only the first will be on mobile devices, and then development on computers is possible.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

Yes, it is, only the first will be on mobile devices, and then development on computers is possible.

I don't understand going for mobile first seens most of gaming is done on PC's and consoles.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

Hopefully bitguild will be like steam or garena where you can access your favorite game in thier platform and connect to hundreds of available servers.
Yes you are right. This is lso gaming platform like other platforms and i think you will get all games on Bitguild platform.Bitguild has more interesting features than other platforms. On this platform transaction fees is less than any other platforms and also more secured.
BitGuild promised it will disrupt the $100+ billion a year gaming industry by creating a platform for games that live on the block chain, we can do expect a greater results with the advanced features on basing their promising challenge.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

I don't understand going for mobile first seens most of gaming is done on PC's and consoles.
Aiming on the mobile devices will be a better plan to achieve success at the initial level because comparing to a desktop version most of us carry mobiles every where and easy to play a game even at a restaurant with mobile device.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:49:25 PM

Aiming on the mobile devices will be a better plan to achieve success at the initial level because comparing to a desktop version most of us carry mobiles every where and easy to play a game even at a restaurant with mobile device.

There's a boom in mobile gaming that we haven't seen on other platforms in a while, they are more attainable and don't take much of your time (you can play them on the road, outside, in class, whatever) so it's completely logical BitGuild want's a piece of that pie.
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:23:02 PM

True,and its also less competitive market i think,while big enough to make nice profit
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

There's a boom in mobile gaming that we haven't seen on other platforms in a while, they are more attainable and don't take much of your time (you can play them on the road, outside, in class, whatever) so it's completely logical BitGuild want's a piece of that pie.
The different things that people demand on the different games in the gaming industry will really be possible in this project. Because it seems like the BitGuild will make a huge difference in the community using its unique and powerful potetial. So I will looking forward for this project to become a successful one.
yaazcryptos

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

I love projects about blockchain and gaming. I am sure it will be sucessful Smiley
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:52:07 PM

Do you plan to adjust ETH/PLAT ratio now when ETH went down so much?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

It will be in the future but as what I know it won't be able to integrate the current existing games, they need to develop games that can integrate with the blockchain that they are going to establish and as what they say. You won't be able to see a running game on the project like PUBG when it opens, it will take some time.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

It will be in the future but as what I know it won't be able to integrate the current existing games, they need to develop games that can integrate with the blockchain that they are going to establish and as what they say. You won't be able to see a running game on the project like PUBG when it opens, it will take some time.

So does anyone know what we can expect when it opens?
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:33:03 PM

The different things that people demand on the different games in the gaming industry will really be possible in this project. Because it seems like the BitGuild will make a huge difference in the community using its unique and powerful potetial. So I will looking forward for this project to become a successful one.

Mobile is a must for smaller development studios. I see a lot of studios try their hands on bigger games for other platforms but thats just for a pat on the back, mobile is what pays their bills.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: