Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

New Bi-Fungible Tokens: Redefining Asset Ownership.
https://medium.com/@BitGuild/new-bi-fungible-tokens-redefining-asset-ownership-4ca040485122
It’s no secret that we’re bringing gaming and blockchain together in a big way, primarily through the implementation of non-fungible tokens into the core of the BitGuild platform.

Players are able to own, trade, buy, or sell their in-game assets freely, with no restrictions. The sword you’ve worked so hard for in your favorite game is truly yours to do with as you wish.

This gives way to a slew of interesting and innovative new ways to think about game design, and we’re already seeing the dawn of a new age in gaming.

But some of you want more — and we hear your pleas!

Announcing the BitGuild Bi-Fungible Tokenized Items Program!

This is becoming more interesting bud! I will surely read your post in medium to further understand abouth the new bi-fungible tokens.
killer9966

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:31:09 PM

Its 3 days more to go and its ending or they will have another phase to launch? Anyone knows what will happen next? because pretty sure for now its impossible to reach their hard cap in just 3 days only.

I think the schedule of the ico schedule is too early? because bitguild popularity is only improving now and it still need to make more exposures. I really hope that the ico will become successful.

Yeah maybe they could drag it out a little. Strategically.
djuro74556

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

Its 3 days more to go and its ending or they will have another phase to launch? Anyone knows what will happen next? because pretty sure for now its impossible to reach their hard cap in just 3 days only.
You are right, these days will be enough to gather the necessary means only partially. Developers need to think over marketing actions in the future if ICO extension is planned.

Devs don+t like to think about marketing but its necessary.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

You are right, these days will be enough to gather the necessary means only partially. Developers need to think over marketing actions in the future if ICO extension is planned.

I guess they'll be launching another phase for them to reach their hard carp and gain enough funds for the platform. Because 3 days isn't enough for the hard cap, many ICO reached their hard cap within 3-6 months time. I hope they'll plan the outcome of the platform very well.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

I guess they'll be launching another phase for them to reach their hard carp and gain enough funds for the platform. Because 3 days isn't enough for the hard cap, many ICO reached their hard cap within 3-6 months time. I hope they'll plan the outcome of the platform very well.
But they have initially agreed for 1 phase and now new phase?  If three days are not enough they may have private investors surprisingly participating at the last moment?
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

I don't think any of those articles will attract an investor at all. Imagine someone putting 50 ETH into a project. That person doesn't do it because you get a coat as a reward. Same for the cap.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

I think Dev has nothing to do with the extension.main authority need to pay attention to the fact & extend the ICO because it is impossible to reach hard in 3 days.so please pay attention to the fact
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

But they have initially agreed for 1 phase and now new phase?  If three days are not enough they may have private investors surprisingly participating at the last moment?

They may extend the sale to search for additional private investors. That's nothing new, projects do it all the time.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

The competition in this industry is quite large and to become one of the leading companies it is necessary to make a lot of efforts and offer a better idea

Nope, it is not about offering a better idea. They already have that part done. It is about offering better technology. That still needs to be done! Wink
Yes, more competition is meaning more profitable, if BitGuild can do better, they will have more customer come to this platform.

I think more competitions will not surely make more profitable because if competitors are more active and popular then the project will have less profit.

But also more competition means you gotta work harder to make your product better,therefore attracting more people.So i think both users and developers will profit from competition.
Exactly having more competition helps a platform to compare itself with another platform and try and be better in every aspect, this way they can improve and provide users with a great platform.
Tyrannah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:49:58 PM

Is this gaming project for pc ,or some other platform?
zevl194

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:03:40 PM

Is this gaming project for pc ,or some other platform?
The platform is very extensive the functionality therefore initially all emphasis will be on the browser version for computer browsers. Later, if it is required by the audience increased in sizes - also the mobile platform, and for other operating systems the version too as separate app will be created.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

Is basically not their job to do and since the marketing team can handle that devs can concentrate on their platform and the marketing dept does the handling smoothly

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

Probably, there are still another options if they can't reached their hard cap. And this will depend on how the dev will announced to convince their clients to extend their ICO due to they didn't hit their hard cap target. I think people will understand such kind of situation.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:44:20 PM

If they don't want to think about the marketing then they can just hire some good marketing companies that has been around the crypto world. It's true that they have to focus on creating the platform but it's the ICO phase.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

If they don't want to think about the marketing then they can just hire some good marketing companies that has been around the crypto world. It's true that they have to focus on creating the platform but it's the ICO phase.
Yeah but hiring a marketing team could let them focus more on the platform
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

If don't have any promotion or marketing, at any project will be dead. Especially this project is for gaming, do you want join marketplace which don't have huge community?
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:08:27 PM

They may extend the sale to search for additional private investors. That's nothing new, projects do it all the time.

Yeah there are a lot of possibilities to turn things around.
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

Don't mind the hard cap, its not that critical for the project success.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:16:06 PM

Probably, there are still another options if they can't reached their hard cap. And this will depend on how the dev will announced to convince their clients to extend their ICO due to they didn't hit their hard cap target. I think people will understand such kind of situation.

Well, I don't really see it as a "must" , reaching their hard cap, they have raised enought, considering the crypto market currently dip!

djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

I like bitguild very much its great!
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: