Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

So is anybody hoping for some oldschool late 80s early 90s games?

This is my wishlist:
Final Fight
Crusader: No Remorse
MK1
Golden Axe
Hah, that'll be really cool! It'll be a bit nostalgic and I guess the initial hype for this task would be great and it'll provide a good name to the project!

I think old school games to develop on their blockchain will attract more support to their project. The people who play games from 80 and 90 are also old enough now to contribute to the ICO if it is still up.

I'm going with death rally and polybius Smiley the old school polybius that is Smiley

Death rally was amazing! And by that I mean the first death rally, not the reboot. I think the ''new'' polybius is going to get a reissue for VR sometime soon.

First Carmagedon also took many hours from my life  Grin

Oh yeah, damn, I forgot about that. That would be cool to. And a update on polybius, it's out on VR now and it's getting high praise, and will be out on PC soon.
Pc and smartphone wouls be good. To make it convenient to the people who is away and in home. I can't wait what would the game be like.

Everybody is switching to mobile gaming so now we get a bunch of cult classics being remade for mobile. They are even planing to put Fortnite on mobile.
I believe that there can be nothing better than the good old game on the PC. The reworked games for mobile devices are very different and I do not like it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

ICO ended i now we should hit some exchanges. I think Kucoin would be great for BitGuild.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:45:57 AM

It says on your website that unsold tokens will be burnt. How exactly is that done?
Do you even know what it means? It means that unsold tokens will be burnt. Burn means that you give a decent amount of tokens and send it to an address which doesn't have an output feature.
You are right, the remained not sold tokens will be burned, and it in most cases demonstrates good growth of cost of a token in the future, in connection with the reduced quantity after burning.

I think that is the standard procedure that unsold tokens will be automatically be burned. As their token sale has ended, then definitely their next step is to distribute the token and as what I have read in their update "Those who participated in Bounty and Airdrop will receive their reward PLAT tokens within the next 60 day". So, lets see another progress of the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

This is my wishlist:
Final Fight
MK1
Golden Axe
Hah, that'll be really cool! It'll be a bit nostalgic and I guess the initial hype for this task would be great and it'll provide a good name to the project!

I think old school games to develop on their blockchain will attract more support to their project. The people who play games from 80 and 90 are also old enough now to contribute to the ICO if it is still up.

I'm going with death rally and polybius Smiley the old school polybius that is Smiley

Death rally was amazing! And by that I mean the first death rally, not the reboot. I think the ''new'' polybius is going to get a reissue for VR sometime soon.

Oh yeah, damn, I forgot about that. That would be cool to. And a update on polybius, it's out on VR now and it's getting high praise, and will be out on PC soon.
Pc and smartphone wouls be good. To make it convenient to the people who is away and in home. I can't wait what would the game be like.

Everybody is switching to mobile gaming so now we get a bunch of cult classics being remade for mobile. They are even planing to put Fortnite on mobile.

They need to consider on putting the platform into mobile device because it's the current trend right now. I'm expecting they will contemplate on switching from PC to mobile platform.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

This is my wishlist:
Final Fight
MK1
Golden Axe

They need to consider on putting the platform into mobile device because it's the current trend right now. I'm expecting they will contemplate on switching from PC to mobile platform.
In fact, mobile platforms are a new trend. Everyone uses them, and maybe this will be able to attract users and investors

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

It says on your website that unsold tokens will be burnt. How exactly is that done?
Do you even know what it means? It means that unsold tokens will be burnt. Burn means that you give a decent amount of tokens and send it to an address which doesn't have an output feature.

Yes, sometimes or most of the times burnt tokens are good because the total supply will be lessen and there will be a possibility to increase the value of bitguild tokens.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

Many support this project. Apparently they see its potential and believe that the developers are doing everything to launch their project
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

Many support this project. Apparently they see its potential and believe that the developers are doing everything to launch their project

I agree, as time passes by I saw a lot of improvements here in bitguild project and many investors already participated in this project. I really hope that there will be more investors to come.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

Youre right bud I can see that more and more members are joining them out of curiousity. It wouldnt take much longer before this platform will gather million of members.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

I agree, as time passes by I saw a lot of improvements here in bitguild project and many investors already participated in this project. I really hope that there will be more investors to come.

True, they've managed to attract a lot of people. I wish they'd made more promos.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

Youre right bud I can see that more and more members are joining them out of curiousity. It wouldnt take much longer before this platform will gather million of members.

Maybe it will happen if the devs will be more active and will make some good presentations that can attract many investors to check this project and hopefully make some huge investments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

This is my wishlist:
Final Fight
MK1
Golden Axe

The team might already know this kind of idea and probably they already have solutions on this. For now, let us just wait for their latest announcment and we should expect a positive answers from the dev and the team.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

The project is already launched, the ICO is actually already finished with more than 80% to hard cap. Now what they are going to focus id developing the blockchain for gaming.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

I saw you were able to collect a large amount of money, but I did not see the company's bounty, although I would gladly take part in such a project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:54:49 PM

This is my wishlist:
Final Fight
MK1
Golden Axe

But if they can do both it it will be best also not only they can go with the trend of mobile platform but also gives the a comfort for pc users out there. We will wait for the team's official comment about this to know more what will be implemented on this project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

At first many people are interested in the project but when it is not correctly update,they lose the investors.so this condition is happening to this project because they are not concern about the update or new game
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

This is my wishlist:
Final Fight
MK1
Golden Axe

In fact, mobile platforms are a new trend. Everyone uses them, and maybe this will be able to attract users and investors
That is true many big games which gained a lot of popularity in these years as long as their mobile version and it seems Mobile gaming platform is increasing vastly!
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:09:35 PM

I saw you were able to collect a large amount of money, but I did not see the company's bounty, although I would gladly take part in such a project.

I think the team and developers are preparing for that, let's just wait for the best. I also can not wait to wait for the gift of this project, a very good project.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:53:36 PM

I think the team to draw attention should make a video with the games that will be on the platform. Such a video can attract a lot of young people, who watch a lot of YouTube.

Yes, aside from youtube maybe they can still make some advertisements in different social medias that allowed to advertise this kind of project, by doing that I am sure many will be interested to check bitguild.
Yeah they can use various platforms for advertisment of bitguild. But i think YouTube helps more to increase the popularity and get more investeros so i hope they will launch one video soon.so all people can easily understand bitguild.

Youtube is definitely the best way to make the word spread fast.
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1167

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:03:45 PM

I think the team to draw attention should make a video with the games that will be on the platform. Such a video can attract a lot of young people, who watch a lot of YouTube.

Yes, aside from youtube maybe they can still make some advertisements in different social medias that allowed to advertise this kind of project, by doing that I am sure many will be interested to check bitguild.
Yeah they can use various platforms for advertisment of bitguild. But i think YouTube helps more to increase the popularity and get more investeros so i hope they will launch one video soon.so all people can easily understand bitguild.

One effective way is also to attend a lot of conferences and present the project to the audience there. A lot of investors attend those conferences exactly for that reason.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: