Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:50:06 AM

Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
Surely this kind of high profile blockchain gaming platform, it will require them to follow all rewuirements of SEC to avoid any complications. So for sure they will require members to signuo for KYC.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:09:43 AM

I think the team to draw attention should make a video with the games that will be on the platform. Such a video can attract a lot of young people, who watch a lot of YouTube.

You are right, this is needed to attract many people to join this project, The team really needs to create a video that will promote the game and also the project itself.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

I think the team to draw attention should make a video with the games that will be on the platform. Such a video can attract a lot of young people, who watch a lot of YouTube.
This is really a good thought to implement and it will draw the huge attention of the gamers and participants as most of them actually make a keen observation on the gaming video before they choose any platform so we can gain more people actively participating.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
Surely this kind of high profile blockchain gaming platform, it will require them to follow all rewuirements of SEC to avoid any complications. So for sure they will require members to signuo for KYC.
personally, I do not see the point in using the KYC procedure, since it's a gaming platform and there basically everyone wants to remain anonymous. But of course we'd better learn this question from the developers of the project.
Laptop1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

hi admin, i watched ready player one and i think about this project such as Parzival buy item in game but he push to send item to him house
i like this idea in this movie admin ^^

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:36:40 PM

I think conatacting some youtube gamers would be great,that would attract other gamers who are not into crypto.

Totally true. I suggest they must tapped those YouTube Gaming Content Creators like Pewdiepie who have so many channel subscribers. It would help boost the growth of the platform.

Pewdiepie would be great,but i think he would be way too expensive.there are other good ones that would be much cheaper

But he would probably do the best job.

After bitguild gets on the popularity he may promote it for free, who knows what can happen Smiley
Youtubers very stale people and for free of charge practically don't want to advance anything. Anyway when the project will official start, new bitguild gamers bloggers will appear.
Twicht stream and youtuber is good choice for them to make popular awareness, actually i think they don't have enough attention as they deserve till now.

I agree. When they have a finished product or at least some beta they can use those types of media channels to get even more hype.
It will be good choice of media such as twitch, it can really help them to be known more by public especially gamers. But, they need first to have attractive games that will surely be a hit or become popular in the gaming market.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

Yes, aside from youtube maybe they can still make some advertisements in different social medias that allowed to advertise this kind of project, by doing that I am sure many will be interested to check bitguild.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

I think conatacting some youtube gamers would be great,that would attract other gamers who are not into crypto.

Totally true. I suggest they must tapped those YouTube Gaming Content Creators like Pewdiepie who have so many channel subscribers. It would help boost the growth of the platform.

Pewdiepie would be great,but i think he would be way too expensive.there are other good ones that would be much cheaper

After bitguild gets on the popularity he may promote it for free, who knows what can happen Smiley
Youtubers very stale people and for free of charge practically don't want to advance anything. Anyway when the project will official start, new bitguild gamers bloggers will appear.
Twicht stream and youtuber is good choice for them to make popular awareness, actually i think they don't have enough attention as they deserve till now.

I agree. When they have a finished product or at least some beta they can use those types of media channels to get even more hype.
It will be good choice of media such as twitch, it can really help them to be known more by public especially gamers. But, they need first to have attractive games that will surely be a hit or become popular in the gaming market.
Not only the more games availability will gain more attention of the participants in our platform but few games with great features and modes with more levels will help better to gain more attention.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

So is anybody hoping for some oldschool late 80s early 90s games?

This is my wishlist:
Final Fight
Crusader: No Remorse
MK1
Golden Axe
Hah, that'll be really cool! It'll be a bit nostalgic and I guess the initial hype for this task would be great and it'll provide a good name to the project!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

You are right, this is needed to attract many people to join this project, The team really needs to create a video that will promote the game and also the project itself.

Probably that is being concerned by now and because the project is still new, they need more time to be able to do that. Maybe, if they have enough funds, then I think they will continue to developed the platform and would actually create a video just to explain everything.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

Yes, aside from youtube maybe they can still make some advertisements in different social medias that allowed to advertise this kind of project, by doing that I am sure many will be interested to check bitguild.
Yes bud that would be great! Now that mainstream social media like facebook and twitter had shut its door to cryptocurrency advertising. Its about time to look for an alternative.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

I'll be honest, anything that has something to do with video games gets my vote! Let's get people on this and maybe we can transform the video game industry.

Yeah, I just love novelties in the game industry.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

Here I have a question, but this project on what versions of android will be available? I would like to see your gaming platform on an old Samsung.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

How much you earned during ICO?I mean in dollars,not how many tokens sold.Thank you.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

Who will tell what games will be on the developer platform? Will he have only his own games or will there be other producers?
I think no  one can answer this yet. We don't have any news about what  will the gae be like. I just think that they will have  many games that is convenient to all.

The only thing we need to do now is to wait the new updates especially the beta version of this project. By this, probably we will see what are the games provided by the dev team to all the players involved in BitGuild project. I just hope that they are working it now so we can have an idea about the games.

I agree that there is much more information by then that we can use to make a first judgment about this as a whole. Will the beta be public or private?

Didn't they already announce a closed beta but one which is coming very soon.

Obviously overlooked that then but it would be good to have it out to give people the chance to get a first impression.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

If they can get channels like YouTube and some other streaming channels for gamers this will really help them alot And also it will some serious target audiences

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:56:30 PM

Have a lot of way to make more awareness, in my opinion they should make more games event look like livestream and give bonus code for buy BitGuild tokens. I agree that if they have deal with some Youtuber or Twitch Streamer is effectively way.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

Exactly. If the team can only develop a good game that really captures their interest then the team will no longer need to hard sell their games towards the community. Marketing for that kind of game will so easy.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:31:50 PM

Exactly. If the team can only develop a good game that really captures their interest then the team will no longer need to hard sell their games towards the community. Marketing for that kind of game will so easy.
Yes, i totally agree with all opinion above, twitch streamer can make very effective awareness for everyone, especially some girls streamer.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

Yes, i totally agree with all opinion above, twitch streamer can make very effective awareness for everyone, especially some girls streamer.

they can help,but those aint cheap.But since bitguild almost reached hard cap,ium sure they made enough to make good marketing.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: