Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:52:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:39:41 PM

I'm not sure that games on mobile devices are as massive as on a regular PC. Moreover, as I understand, the USA does not enter anymore. When can you offer your version for PC?

Games on mobile are wide spread now but I don't think people spend too much time playing those. Its more like spending time when commuting to work and such.

They play more than you think, especially those younger generations.

Yeah that may be so, but it still can't compare to consoles or PC.
But how easy it can be done using mobile in which I mean mobile gaming is handy enough to just press power on and play your game rather than wait for too long to boot up the system. I'm not saying that consoles or PC is not easy but with the trend shifting into mobile gaming, it's a good thing the team will go with it.

You have a point, maybe devs can find a way to make the games be more enjoyable in a mobile.This concept is something an effective strategy to make their platform to be more popular. Teens are now into gadgets and if the team can create a beautiful games, then definitely this will be boom in  the future.
Yes I agree with you this is a great idea and this idea will become huge hit.Nowdays everyone use mobile.Thier are plenty of mobile users in the world which can played the games. If they launches the mobile game then definitely they will get the success very soon.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:06:07 PM

I'm not sure that games on mobile devices are as massive as on a regular PC. Moreover, as I understand, the USA does not enter anymore. When can you offer your version for PC?

Games on mobile are wide spread now but I don't think people spend too much time playing those. Its more like spending time when commuting to work and such.

But how easy it can be done using mobile in which I mean mobile gaming is handy enough to just press power on and play your game rather than wait for too long to boot up the system. I'm not saying that consoles or PC is not easy but with the trend shifting into mobile gaming, it's a good thing the team will go with it.

You have a point, maybe devs can find a way to make the games be more enjoyable in a mobile.This concept is something an effective strategy to make their platform to be more popular. Teens are now into gadgets and if the team can create a beautiful games, then definitely this will be boom in  the future.
Gmes for mobiles will be really great as there are a number of users who prefer playing games on mobile/cellphone instead of laptops and pc because of the availability. The number of cellphone users too is high as compared to the laptop and pc users.
lets hope they expand to other platforms because that will actually be great and maybe throw one or two exclusives

james7854

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:43:44 PM

How do you intend to beat the dozens of other blockchain gaming platforms out there?
I guess defeating is not the best term at the moment for a young project like bitguild mate, maybe they need to establish a reputation first and then that would follow.
Yes, literally beating the competition is pretty ambitious for this early stage.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:10:57 PM

Hello to everybody: project`s team and community!  Smiley
Do project has serious partners? If not - are you planning to add them and work together?
I also do not understand this project what they really want, of course we all expect the best for this project.
Only large investors who will support the project by the investments will be able to become the only absolute partners of the project and developers. It is improbable that steam or origin will become interested in the game based on cryptocurrency.
killer9966

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:45:43 PM

How do you intend to beat the dozens of other blockchain gaming platforms out there?
I guess defeating is not the best term at the moment for a young project like bitguild mate, maybe they need to establish a reputation first and then that would follow.
Yes, literally beating the competition is pretty ambitious for this early stage.

Ambition is good in crypto world.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

Hello to everybody: project`s team and community!  Smiley
Do project has serious partners? If not - are you planning to add them and work together?
I also do not understand this project what they really want, of course we all expect the best for this project.
Only large investors who will support the project by the investments will be able to become the only absolute partners of the project and developers. It is improbable that steam or origin will become interested in the game based on cryptocurrency.
Yeah, as the people behind development team were maybe a active online gamers too. Because you can't share if your not personaly encounter things. The games are nice the dev. realy know what the online markets wants and donts in games. It's wonderful news that many are having a good time playing the games. BitGuild has a potential success in future.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:32:13 PM

So, ICO is successfully closed. They sold 4.5 billion PLAT token which is equal to about $14.5 millon, even they did not show one single beta game. I think this is a good amount of fund to continue with the developement. Now 0.5 billion token will be burnt.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:38:17 PM

Ambition is good in crypto world.
Ya. I agree, but ambitious must depend on your capacity. And BitGuild can do it with their team and high support from community.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:54:45 PM

So, ICO is successfully closed. They sold 4.5 billion PLAT token which is equal to about $14.5 millon, even they did not show one single beta game. I think this is a good amount of fund to continue with the developement. Now 0.5 billion token will be burnt.

Well, BitGuild keep their plan to burning the tokens which not sold out, i hope the price of tokens will increasing at least 2x when they have listing at exchange.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:04:20 AM

ith the current quotation of the crypto-coins, what was the value in $$ collected according to the current quotation? Will BitGuild.com be released according to Q2 2018 roadmap?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:11:03 AM

They will update that soon mate. For now, we must patiently wait for there further announcements about this project development.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:15:12 AM

Is it going to be possible to use bitguild on the consoles too?
No. According to all the news and updates of the team, the first games that appear on the platform will work only on mobile devices. Only after successful developments, they will probably start games on other devices. But nobody knows whether this is true or not. But we hope that they will succeed and the games will go to all devices.

This is totally wrong information ! the first game will be on the web, they said they will work on games for mobile in future, but right now google do not allow apps to use cryptocurrency as the payment mechanism in their platforms. So they have to resort to mobile web ( web version can also browser for mobile ).
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:39:49 AM

the developers have chosen a good strategy, because we see results - there are investors and interested users

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:46:47 AM

Gmes for mobiles will be really great as there are a number of users who prefer playing games on mobile/cellphone instead of laptops and pc because of the availability. The number of cellphone users too is high as compared to the laptop and pc users.
lets hope they expand to other platforms because that will actually be great and maybe throw one or two exclusives
Right now its hard to judge on which platform will they focus more, as we dont know the kind of games that bitguild has for us. I hope they introduce the cross playing feature if they plan to go multi platform.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:00:29 AM

A promising project and I see that it is gaining popularity, I like the concept of the project and the approach of the team to their work
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:14:55 AM

Really, I have not yet met a platform where people want to combine players, developers together, I think this is a very unusual decision.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:30:43 AM

No. According to all the news and updates of the team, the first games that appear on the platform will work only on mobile devices. Only after successful developments, they will probably start games on other devices. But nobody knows whether this is true or not. But we hope that they will succeed and the games will go to all devices.

This is totally wrong information ! the first game will be on the web, they said they will work on games for mobile in future, but right now google do not allow apps to use cryptocurrency as the payment mechanism in their platforms. So they have to resort to mobile web ( web version can also browser for mobile ).
Unfortunately I did not see such updates, that games on mobile devices probably will not be. It is a pity that Google does not want to interact with the crypto currency, and developers have to bypass it from the other side and create games on the web sites. But it will also be interesting to look at the development of such games, as they have their own interesting idea related to the world of crypto-currencies.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:52:56 AM

Unfortunately I did not see such updates, that games on mobile devices probably will not be. It is a pity that Google does not want to interact with the crypto currency, and developers have to bypass it from the other side and create games on the web sites. But it will also be interesting to look at the development of such games, as they have their own interesting idea related to the world of crypto-currencies.
if I understand you correctly, then in the future on the platform, can we use our game tokens? If so, then I think this will be a good option for investors. They can not only help the development of the platform, but they themselves will then enjoy all the advantages of the platform.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:07:34 AM

Are there any alternatives to google play or iStore that do accept crypto? This seems like a big problem if they will be unable to produce mobile games that can bring them the most customers.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:40:51 AM

Do you plan to add streaming option sometime in the future?
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: