Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

Maybe getting some esport team with butguild name would be good marketing,and would help to spread the word?
Yes, actually I am also asking the same question, its pretty huge amount, but I think they already have plans for that. This project is  very intersting and all ages are sending there interest. They attract more investors because of its intellegent ideas. Waiting for there amazing success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WillerTex

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:08:47 AM

Maybe getting some esport team with butguild name would be good marketing,and would help to spread the word?
Yes, actually I am also asking the same question, its pretty huge amount, but I think they already have plans for that. This project is  very intersting and all ages are sending there interest. They attract more investors because of its intellegent ideas. Waiting for there amazing success.

Is that gonna be too expensive,to get professional esport team?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

As you can see the ICO has been finished and turns out to be a success this time. You can visit there ICO page for more information.

So the ICO has finished and they manage to raise enough funds. That's great news for the team.
So, if Ico completed successfully, I wonder what the next steps will be for the team, for the development of the project? It would be nice if the developers posted an announcement about this.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

Is that gonna be too expensive,to get professional esport team?
Of course, to get the professional esport team is really expensive especially Dendi from Navi. Dendi charges so much money just for hiring him.
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:15:33 AM

As you can see the ICO has been finished and turns out to be a success this time. You can visit there ICO page for more information.

So the ICO has finished and they manage to raise enough funds. That's great news for the team.
So, if Ico completed successfully, I wonder what the next steps will be for the team, for the development of the project? It would be nice if the developers posted an announcement about this.

I agree it would be nice of then to give a community reachout statement.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

I think the product is interesting and there are good fees but the competitors of such projects have much more money and the team will have to try to create the product needed by users and investors.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

I guess they need to proceed on listing the platform on some exchanges so that it would be obvious that they are legitimate ICO.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

I guess they need to proceed on listing the platform on some exchanges so that it would be obvious that they are legitimate ICO.
Great, as I really appreciate this project which the good thing on this project is that gaming could divert the stress moment which can make our mind entertain and relieve our busyness in work as what I've experienced. Hopefully this project can be competitive among other gaming ICO platforms.

This project is really something. Not just only providing a profit but also, will serve as a full entertainment, since it is a gaming platform. This project is just starting in the community but has a lots of supporters as days goes by. The team is giving a lots of opportunities to us especially in the gaming industry. I hope this will reap its fruitful success in this community of crypto currency having this very responsible and creative mind of the BitGuild team members.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

How many have already been collected and how much is left to assemble the team before the soft cap? I hope that there is good news for those who support the project

The ICO has already been concluded and they have collected 13.4M in USD that's 80% of their goal for Hardcap. For a project that is trying to build a blockchain they really have a small hardcap.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

This the quote from the medium of Bitguild so that you will also know "In the coming months, you can look forward to the initial stages of the official BitGuild platform launch. This includes the preliminary gaming portal website, auction house, as well as a game or two (or more! Stay tuned). We’ll also plan on integrating our own chat system on the portal to allow users to talk about everything BitGuild, make friends, and engage directly with developers". That is their latest announcement about the progress of their project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

How many have already been collected and how much is left to assemble the team before the soft cap? I hope that there is good news for those who support the project

The ICO has already been concluded and they have collected 13.4M in USD that's 80% of their goal for Hardcap. For a project that is trying to build a blockchain they really have a small hardcap.
Thier financial needs might increase as the project further progresses. Hopefully the amount they collected is enough for the startup.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

Well to be honest listing in exchanges is also an important factor for an ico but that is not the main driving force to get the support of investors but the concept and effectivity of the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

Great, as I really appreciate this project which the good thing on this project is that gaming could divert the stress moment which can make our mind entertain and relieve our busyness in work as what I've experienced. Hopefully this project can be competitive among other gaming ICO platforms.

You have a point that this platform will somehow help us to enjoy our free time playing with their games and definite has the chance to earn some rewards like receiving some of their tokens. So, we should expect that the team can create a wonderful and unique games.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

Well to be honest listing in exchanges is also an important factor for an ico but that is not the main driving force to get the support of investors but the concept and effectivity of the project.
In case of bitguild i actually think that this project can soon get listed on several exchanges as it is potential for it and also most of the traders would prefer trading with their tokens on several huge exchanges.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

In case of bitguild i actually think that this project can soon get listed on several exchanges as it is potential for it and also most of the traders would prefer trading with their tokens on several huge exchanges.
Yes but getting listed on exchanges is also not that easy for a gaming platform. This project can actually be a good success ahead but also i think that they should get listed on various exchanges soon.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

Yes but getting listed on exchanges is also not that easy for a gaming platform. This project can actually be a good success ahead but also i think that they should get listed on various exchanges soon.
Why a gaming platform can't be listed on exchanges? It is not at all good and i think that even gaming platforms can have huge profits ahead and also they can be listed on some serious and trustable exchanges soon.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

I still could not understand what your project was made on, whether it was made on cardano or on Ethereum , it's just important to know and you can understand whether your project stands or not.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

In this event there is one very important aspect, the team needs to approach carefully the choice of good exchange and not to agree to offers of absolutely unknown. As a rule it doesn't allow to lower the token price of a bottom.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

I still could not understand what your project was made on, whether it was made on cardano or on Ethereum , it's just important to know and you can understand whether your project stands or not.
it seems you are confused with this project, I also do not understand the project. what they actually plan.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

I've heard a study which is related on how gaming can really reduce the stress a person is having. With BitGuild, the games offered here might give a hype and positivity towards the user of the platform where it can help reduce the stress and fatigue they're feeling.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: