Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

Bitguild team is very consistent on updating everyone about their project. They also launched many features about their games. I am very excited about game to be launched since I see that everyone like it.

I agree with you mate. Bitguild is really moving forward with a confidence that their project will be successful. I like the work of Bitguild design studio which where they developed their game. great work for the team!

Yeah, we are all looking forward for the success of this project and also hoping that the team will continue to develop this project. I am now excited to try their first created game. hoping they will release it soon.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:24:50 PM

ICO ends few days ago, what about bounty? When you will update spreadsheets please? Wink-
For this i guess you should refer their bounty thread and also they might give some good updates regarding the stakes. Also each project needs a lot of time for counting the stakes and also sending the tokens so be patient and you will recieve your tokens.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

ICO ends few days ago, what about bounty? When you will update spreadsheets please? Wink-
For this i guess you should refer their bounty thread and also they might give some good updates regarding the stakes. Also each project needs a lot of time for counting the stakes and also sending the tokens so be patient and you will recieve your tokens.
Has the team started the counting of the stakes? Usually it takes a lot of time even after the end of the Initial Coin Offering phase and also it takes time to get them intoyour wallet so being patient is always good in this case.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:42:03 PM

Has the team started the counting of the stakes? Usually it takes a lot of time even after the end of the Initial Coin Offering phase and also it takes time to get them intoyour wallet so being patient is always good in this case.
Everything related to the bounty will be discussed in their Bounty thread and also i am sure that they will soon send the tokens to the participants. The team for this project really is good and also can surely have some huge profits ahead.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

Patience is really necessary here in the community of crypto currency. That characteristics of people is really needed of they want to gain profits and also, of course has a wide view of reality. And in this project, people need to wait in there wallet. BitGuild is a project that is worthy of pur support. This has a good gaming platform that I am proud to spread its information hoping for more serious investors to invest for BitGuild continue its developements and have a good brighter future ahead. I am looking forward for this project in the future.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

There are many ways to contact them like their telegram groups which we can actually DM the CM. In that way, things can be clarified within just a short period of time. We know that the ICO has already been ended few weeks ago and what we can do for now is to keep up to date with their announcement.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

Bitguild has a great vision and goal indeed to unite online gamers and crypto currency investors. Hoping for more projects like this in the future.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

Bitguild has a great vision and goal indeed to unite online gamers and crypto currency investors. Hoping for more projects like this in the future.
Yeah, well definitely the devs already think about that to add some extra attractive features could caught their attention. Hopefully this project will do some concepts as I believe this project have a great potential in the future. I'm looking forwards for some updates on this project.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

I think the developer should think about how to intensively engage in the promotion of the project on the Internet. Now there is already a lot of projects and it is difficult for consumers to understand.
good advice, developers should always be active so that their project is not caught from the others. hopefully this project can improve what they should improve.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

There are many ways to contact them like their telegram groups which we can actually DM the CM. In that way, things can be clarified within just a short period of time. We know that the ICO has already been ended few weeks ago and what we can do for now is to keep up to date with their announcement.

Has there so far been any AMA with the team or one of the developers or only written communication thus far?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

It seems to me that the project really has become successful, you need to make an excellent game and the main thing is that it would be free.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

I think the developer should think about how to intensively engage in the promotion of the project on the Internet. Now there is already a lot of projects and it is difficult for consumers to understand.
good advice, developers should always be active so that their project is not caught from the others. hopefully this project can improve what they should improve.

Hopefully,we should expect that the team are now working with the platform because ICO was already been ended and what we should know right now is about the development of the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:43:19 PM

Hopefully,we should expect that the team are now working with the platform because ICO was already been ended and what we should know right now is about the development of the project.
Yeah the team will most probably focus on the main thing now. They really have to live upto our expectations with this one. As the gaming market is very competitive and hard to acquire.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:13:47 PM

One of the most important purposes of the project is to promote a coition of these two layers of Internet society, such, both ordinary players, and large impressive investors. All this slowly but truly will give bigger development of popularity of future and existing cryptocurrencies.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:24:59 PM

Maybe you are right that projects are similar to each other, but still everyone has their own special idea, which the team thought through to the smallest things before launching the platform. This BitGuild project is unique in that the very first mugra on their platform will be released on the browser in online mode. Perhaps all the other games will already be running on a separate platform, but developers have not yet announced this, so we do not yet know how the events will develop further. We are waiting for news.

Each one has the different platform for gaming developments but i don't what are the benefits we are going to get as an investor in Bitguld. COin are based on further developments and coins are used as Utility tokens right for gaming technology. Company can easily sell the games and make money again through it.

There is strong utility in the tokens so if there is a lot of demand for the token it also means that the price has to increase.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:46:09 PM

Well their idea isn't really unique in any form or manner but at it's best they can just hope that they do it better than the rest and take their audience away I guess
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:21:22 PM

It seems to me that the project really has become successful, you need to make an excellent game and the main thing is that it would be free.
But if it will be a free game, so we will expect some in-game advertisement happening for this platform? Because, I think that's the only that they can get money from it for the development of another game?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:24:01 PM

Yeah, well definitely the devs already think about that to add some extra attractive features could caught their attention. Hopefully this project will do some concepts as I believe this project have a great potential in the future. I'm looking forwards for some updates on this project.

if they can get some exclusive title i think it will be alright for everyone else here and am sure exclusives especially the good ones can attract lots of gamers

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

Very nice ,that this project is working very smoothly.Project development is updated, bounties are on going which give the supporters and inevstors a very generouse rewards,and not only that amount of tokens are sold are getting bigger.It mean that the project is nearly at its success.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:23:35 PM

All the young gamers from the past have the ability to invest now so I think creating games that suit the taste of people who play games in 90s will surely attract more support to this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: