Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After 3 months, what do you have?  (Read 1736 times)
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:03:51 AM

After 3 mounths more knowledge i have learn :)learning is the best thing you can get and i believed that :)and then by something that will help my life I'm still trying everday to achieve may goal .

Absolutely agree,  i remember when i was new here and i keep asking and reading watching videos. Join campaign and learn again. Learning never stop bro keep going.

For me after 3month i saw my help helping my grandmother with the help of btc. I really love btc in helping my family. I do have good enough amount of btc and i am so bless.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:04:07 AM

You have invested, you have hard your experience and lessons now join bounty campaigns and be patient enough to get the reward. Hold your coins, expect to sell at when the market is favorable to avoid regrets.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:09:46 AM

You just went to the crypto currency market at the wrong time.  But do not be in a hurry to get upset.  Last summer was the same situation.  Beginners for a long time could not make a profit, and they saw growth only in the fall.  The main thing is not to sell your coins at a loss.

[/center]
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:19:26 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided
I can relate to your agony my friend because after three months also i gain zero. The only thing i gain for now is knowledge which i think is very important if you want to succeed in this field. Just be patient because three months is not that long time, give it a year for us to become successful in this trade. Patience is a virtue.
david tien

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:25:04 AM

After 3 months, I have nothing to change, this time the price is quite low and I do not sell any coin, low price I will buy a little more
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:30:49 AM

It is so frustrating if you join cryptocurrency even for a month without earning anything substantial. But you should not give up. I bet 2017 was cryptocurrencies' apogee. you may not have joined at a more opportune time but you can still take advantage of the current dip. you could even earn hundreds of dollars daily if you study the trends very well. sometimes too you just get lucky; you cannot always predict the returns in cryptos just like any forex trading. The current dip could however be your best shot now.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:35:13 AM

it all depends on how you do it.
indeed true in the last 3 months crypto world market has decreased.
because 3 months is still very early for me personally.
the most important thing to do is try not to be greedy and expect to earn multiple profits.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

It depends on what people are doing to get their money in the crypto markets as well as losing money and earning money. Wink
pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:00:22 AM

I had been buy a house in my hometown,I think it's the beauty of crypto that could change people's life.
and I believed that 2018 is the best year to invest the crypto,when the big company need to layout the cake of Blockchain.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:02:22 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided

Yes definitely! Compared to others who are just all talk about the negatives of btc unlike you who experience and learn something from here. Just remember that those who are actually rich now also started from zero.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:06:55 AM

When I first started investing with bitcoin, what I did in my first 3 months is all learning and searching a way on how to earn bitcoin. At that time the price was still low as 3K$ which I was kinda lucky that I got a chance to invest bitcoin as that low compared to its value now but still it is still high at that time when I first started. The only thing I gain in my first 3 months is the knowledge on how you can do invest and learn about more with cryptocurrency.
djibril cisse

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:15:36 AM

the knowledge you have gained is also worth something , personally i don't have much either just a bit of bitcoin. we all got to start somewhere right?
nene14

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

Ive been active for the last 3months and now im a jr.member now, and i have been learning about crypto mining, as my friend helping me in joining in campaign and some airdrops. I hope this month will be lucky to have some token rewards and i can sell it in high value. It will help me so much for my delivery of my unborn baby. I'll praying for it.
chard lie

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:09:56 AM

After the first 3 months of joining Bitcoin I invested $ 10,000 in it, at bitcoin $ 3000 and so far I'm still holding them and am planning to invest in other coin.
Vladimir4ik1

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:14:55 AM

Wait a little more time and the profit you will have this time affair is the main thing that you now have experience.
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:45:59 AM

Sau tháng 3 nhất định tôi sẽ thu nhận được một khoản lợi nhuận lớn và sẽ có được một khoản tiền dành cho cha mẹ tôi dù ít hay nhiều , tôi nghĩ rằng cuộc sống nếu như không có tiền sẽ rất khó khăn và nếu như bạn đang có một cơ hội kiếm tiền nhất định sẽ phải cố gắng vì tương lai .

Odice

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:56:14 AM

might we exchange the altcoin and purchase bitcoin without have cash, we have prepared minimal expenditure for purchase and exchange altcoin so it will be make us sussess in the cryptocurency. Or then again we have the other discretionary by join the other path by join battle and will be get the cash so we utilize it for exchange.
thompson30

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:24:53 AM

I think I waill gain now what I have been waiting for so long and maybe my relationship with bitcoin will get stronger
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:35:54 AM

Learning is the best thing you can get if you are new to this kind of activity your first 3 months we will call it a success for gaining experience and knowledge, then if you are learning while you are earning from the next couple of months we can call it a return on investment. be patient just wait and you will have it.  

i think after 3 months in joining in bitcoin  is still waiting to finish my campaign that i have join...and think im waiting for the spreedshit that my manager distribute our token,because bitcoin is take a long risk to wait for the token that you earn not only for 3months,its nice that you never spent the 3months to wait,,,,
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

In the market, trade and investment are not always successful. This market is very risky. It is necessary to look at the long-term perspective, in this sense, I think everything will be fine! I myself also intend to invest only for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: