Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After 3 months, what do you have?  (Read 1736 times)
xuuy7

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:08:26 AM

After 3 months, I didn't get any benefit. Learning is the best thing. You can get more experience and knowledge. Then in the future, I believe you can certainly gain something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:03:03 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided

When did you buy your coins ? March is the bear market, it is advised to hold your coins.
Not only you that have gain zero, but all  of us too. but for now, cryptocurrency market seems increased nicely.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

Just be patient, do not saturate, live like flowing water, the business will not betray the results.
i think after three months i will have a lot of money because bitcoin price is going high and i will sell all my bitcoins with high price.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:18:19 AM

after three months what I have is slowly that I have accumulated for myself and I have no difficulty with the financial expenses in the home

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:27:01 AM

You are still a newbie and you still need to learn, learn basic information about transactions and coins. Do not buy blindly. Learning a little every day will help you earn enough money.
And you are newbie also, what have you got?

Three months is a little time to learn about cryptocurrency. Especially if you do not have friends who have expert in cryptocurrency you will hard to get profit. The focus you have learned, and learning to invest or trade is the main thing to accelerate profitability. Success is not counted with time, but your ability to gain success.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

thats okay, 3-4 years ago i got the same as you, only have experiences and lessons plus some cent of dollars. but from that experiences, if you asking what i have after 3 monthts decline prices and really bad situations in cryptocurrency, i can still save my life with like $450 a months salary from crypto and some kind of token that i'm HODL for several months again.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

I think that after 3 months starting as a newbie member you probably wont have great results, as it is difficult when just starting out. But things get easier as you progress, just take the time to talk to people here, get to know some of them on Telegram and more opportunities will come your way. Remember, as with all things, you will get out of this as much as you put in (plus more if you are successful). Take the time to learn, and optimize your efforts.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:47:33 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided
Maybe you still not doing your best to gain more. What do you mean you join crypto? Are you investing or trading or maybe joining some campaigns? In cryptocurrencies for me, you need to put most of your time here to understand the best that you can when it comes to cryptocurrencies. You must know also the consequences, negative and positive side of it. As of now, maybe you must give some of your time in cryptocurrencies to have an idea on how to gain more in this crypto-world.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:54:22 AM

After 3 months, I should have bought myself a new phone, shoes, and my first investment. I also want to buy a bike that is very high-end. But, all this waiting makes me very impatient since I haven't received any coins in this year. I sure hope that it will come sooner and I also wish good luck to all the users in here. Efforts leads to profits which leads to convenience.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

i think it is,we could say that you had been experience now and it definitely achievment and you could use it in the coming days..we even see the successful if we have only gain some money the trully achievement is experience.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

What you have after 3 months is only what you do with what you have in hand, profit or loss anything is all what you do with what you have in hand and how well you understand the market.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

i think it is,we could say that you had been experience now and it definitely achievment and you could use it in the coming days..we even see the successful if we have only gain some money the trully achievement is experience.
Yes we can say good achievement is learned even we gain nothing. These knowledge, experience and lessons are weapon in the future if were able to start to trade cryptocurrency. Once you are capable to trade you can have earnings as long you know what you are doing when you bring experience and lessons.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

3 months was a very short time. Within 3 months, of course, you can not produce anything yet. Because it takes longer to get results. I think the 3 months can only be used to learn Cryptocurrency World.
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:25:20 AM

What I have in three months? For me, that is silly question since if you will be asking about the Bitcoin I have in that time it will be the same, why? Because I will not be selling or buying another amount of Bitcoin, I will just be waiting for it to pump so the value is changing but not the amount i am holding.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:16:07 AM

I’m sorry to hear that. But I advise you to be more patient. Because I think that to take part in this crypto market, you don’t have to do difficult way to join in. It’s really a convenient way for you to engage this market. Thus, you should know that it’s not easy to get money, you have to be more careful, more patent and even you must keep learning and reading about the market fluctuation and that is a long term process. Now you are having both valuable things that is experience and skill, you’re owning much chances to get big benefit. Therefore, you should keep your head and continue doing in this digital market. I totally believe that you will earn big soon.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

For three months of my existence in crypto the only I have was an airdrop tokens which theres no value because i've waiting for the campaign that I have finished already.
If you are there in the world of crypto currencies and that you have invested your money into it, then the only thing which you must have is none other than that of having a good control over your emotions because there will come certain times when you will be unable to make anything good and the market will behave in a different way. Even if you couldn’t manage to make anything good, you need to trust crypto currencies as they will surely rise.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

After 3 months, I didn't get any benefit. Learning is the best thing. You can get more experience and knowledge. Then in the future, I believe you can certainly gain something.
3 months is very short time. You have nothing to do buy study, read, and learn lot of things. But for this time, you can actually do to increase your rank to be able to join campaigns but it takes time to earn depends on what project offers because sometimes month counts before gets the earning. Learning things about trading and investing and do an actual to experience how it is gonna do.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

I think after 3 months, since I already joined in campaigns I will receive / earned high amount of money. And through this I can now buy whatever I want but of course I will not do it since I prefer a business than material things. I will start a business and if my earning are not enough I will save it and wait for another montgs until the money is enough to start a business.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:20:33 AM

maybe when you joined the crypto world instead of at the right time. because the last 3 months this year bitcoin prices have down prices drastically. hopefully after the month of April to be better and you can feel the profit.
What is free, would have no value. This is universal rule so if airdrops comes in free category definitely there wouldn’t be any special concern for them. I always advice newcomers that don’t go for such free thing because they will use your potential and work but doesn’t give you enough output against your input. So better is to go for some campaign or trading or something else.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

maybe when you joined the crypto world instead of at the right time. because the last 3 months this year bitcoin prices have down prices drastically. hopefully after the month of April to be better and you can feel the profit.
What is free, would have no value. This is universal rule so if airdrops comes in free category definitely there wouldn’t be any special concern for them. I always advice newcomers that don’t go for such free thing because they will use your potential and work but doesn’t give you enough output against your input. So better is to go for some campaign or trading or something else.
I don't get it that what comes for free would have no value then why you are joining a signature campaign because the coin that you will get from that signature campaign is free because you didn't bought it and that is free since you spend no money but at the end of the day you will have profit from that signature campaign and that is the same with airdrops because not all of them are worthless because sometimes you can earn up to 1,000 USD by just getting into airdrops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: