Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding is bullshit?  (Read 7546 times)
Kippah

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

I am collecting large dataset to better understand how you invest in ICO. We want to start a community due diligence project, which could provide better information about ongoing ICOs and protect you from the scam ICOs. Let's get rid of the bad ICO apples!

In order to do that I need your help! If you ever invested in ICOs (at least one) fill in this survey (won't take you more than 5 minutes.) May the blockchain be with you!

https://tilburglawschool.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3sCWmLd0wY1OK3P
loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

There are many useless coins. They must be sold on the first pump. Because their high price will be one only once.

I would agree but that useless coins are being useless coins in the last few years back and now they are started to pump.
Maybe they are useless today or this year but eventually they will be soon pump like Ripple, Stellar, Nem and other top altcoins that seems useless coins last few years ago.
Holding your altcoins will offer you good chances and opportunities but when they are lying in the same price value range for a long time then that does not mean they are useless and as long as their network is on its speed and the daily trade volume is still high then they're worth holding.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:39:44 PM

We have to learn about the team behind the coins.
Do they have good record? Do they follow their roadmap?
That is how you can decide.
Most coins that have a well detailed Roadmap usually last a while. I just don't want to invest in a coin that do anything that's on their Roadmap.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:50:43 PM

It makes sense to hold a good coin that will go up with time. The problem is how to predict and find out about the coin future development. Only good research and sixth sense can help with that.

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:57:43 PM

Same exactly with me.. I learned to just sell off when i got 20% or more then 30% percent value and wait for down. I think there is no place in crypto market of holding unless you bought any coin at very bottom price.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
greydking

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

Holding is depend on the market situation. If coin gave X2, then transfer half in another coin and so on. Then you will not worry that you have no profit!
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

I hold a large number of altcoins and a few have been dogs. But the majority have done very well over last year even after this big correction. That is why diversification into bitcoin, ethereum and top coins is important. Going all in on some no-name coins is high risk.
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:10:00 PM

I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

It's pure gamble, you can have coin with great potential and the project can fail in so many ways.

On the other hand you can have coin that doesn't worth much, it can be abandoned and then reused by other team and they can revive coin with some other purpose and project can be successful>> Coin in a mater of months goes X100 in value.

Wildskull

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

Not all coins have prospect to growth in the price and if to you have got such, then you just haven't guessed what to invest in. Though on the other hand if the price of these coins has remained as you write, then you have lost nothing. Sell them and invest in something else.
Bressam

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

Holding would be the best thing to do if you arent that good trader,long term holds needs a lot of research and based to your long term coins you didnt researching before
Joshyoba

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:55:22 PM

For years you hold these shitcoins and now is the time to stop expecting too much with these shitcoins because even you wait for another 5 years these wont have any good value in the future.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:11:20 PM

it's because your coin is a shit, I mean you can choose some bitconnect Ponzi coin and still get the same shit.
lovly

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

I think, if we want to holding some alt. we must learn and research about which ICO we want to invest carefully, because much of project isnot succes in future, we must know about who the team work, the product, read whitepaper, roadmap and know about their marketing program to promotion the project,, and also the growth of ICO in marketcap.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

The problems is you've been holding shitcoins. They will never moon as they're too old and useless to be known by anyone.
Next time consider investing in "blue chip" cryptocurrencies like bitcoin or ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:49:11 AM

Because your coins is bullshit too,that is why there are no improvements,HOLDING good altcoins and tokens will give you a lot of profits but holding these shitcoins which doesnt have good working product/services wont give you anything even you waited hundreds of years.Do a lot of research find new potential coins or projects only invest to good projects,read whitepaper check the team,the current developments and im sure your holdings will give you much better outcome.

For me it is not bullshit holding coins. Its a good investment. I would suggest that you do find a best project to invest so that you can have a bigger chance of higher profits.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:51:42 AM

Holding is a good strategy, but it is only suitable for coins with a good fundamental component. If the coin bears any value, then it can be kept in a long time.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:07:56 AM

those are very long period of time holding a coins and your holding something that is not significant. Well, we don't know maybe one day they will just suddenly go up so high.
josh07

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

that's why we're holding coins we're hooked to the knockout game even though we're not sure what to expect, so I also hold coins 5 years and I do not even know if I have coins even though the price is not great at all. It does not make much difference as long as you just hold your hard earned money.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

only works long term for btc and real alt projects with real dev teams that are not a scam
It is surprising though how he got himself into such messy coins, because even the names alone should scream scam. Espers, insane and html, and that insane even got me laughing the most. He is really holding coins that have lost their sanity a long time ago and 3 years for holding a coin without a single slight movement, I bet the coins are already dead. He should just forget and start over!

It is funny how people always end up bag holding shit coins, when it is not like there is no way they can do some little research on the coin they are holding before deciding to invest.

Why hold a coin that no one in their right mind wants and actually only someone who is not smart will even trade coins like that, which makes me believe they may not even have a single trading volume. Pretty bad condition for the OP right now and he should better sell out now if he can and then get into better projects.

Holding isn’t bullshit, definitely, but your coins are. I’d sell all those useless ones at any price just to get rid of it. You are very patient, though, but next time also choose some more perspective coins to invest in.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

So sorry for you bro! You held on to shit coin, how would you expect to see anything from them? Even in 3 years, you would still be stuck with those coins and no one to bail you out from it, because even the devs of some of them already bailed out a long time ago.

You are bag holding shitcoins right now if you know what I mean and the only thing that can save you is a pump and dump, so you better hit the exchange now and see if there has been a pump in the past, set you sell order a little bit below that and sell the shit as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: