Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this true that GOOGLE will ban the ICO and crypto related ads?  (Read 3105 times)
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

this news is still no clarity. until now there are many ads about bitcoin or altcoin on google. maybe this news is just a negative issue that is not true. to drop the bitcoin value. so do not easily believe in negative issues without the existence of a clear and accurate news source.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
gunungkembar

Activity: 561
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

it looks like it's just a conspiracy because honestly I still see some ads that are on the google platform and some other media and ads from google, so in my opinion it's just a conspiracy to make the price of bitcoin collapsed.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
edsnowangel (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

it looks like it's just a conspiracy because honestly I still see some ads that are on the google platform and some other media and ads from google, so in my opinion it's just a conspiracy to make the price of bitcoin collapsed.
may be it's a fud as what  user Tiktik says for me I agree with him but maybe there is a possibility
After reading this article, for me its just another FUD but its only my opinion, So better to ignore it for the meantime because for sure google will make a official statement on that if they truly want to ban crypto currency ads, beside google get a lot of profit on crypto ads maybe this kind of conspiracy will not gonna happen. 

sd
Ajani20

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:47:53 AM

No, I believe it can't be scrapped from google because if it's scrapped from google there won't be IVoS anymore
lekegami

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:39:56 AM

The reason why google are banning accounts and mostly of those accounts are cryptocurrency related, is because of some violations and abuse. In my opinion even if we post crypto ads as long as we follow the rules and guidelines of google then there is nothing wrong.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:54:59 AM

I'm not so sure with this news, maybe this is just an issue that wants to drop the good name of bitcoin. I am afraid this news is made intentionally for the price of Bitcoin to fall again, then there is a group of people who have a lot of money who want to buy Bitcoin. I hope the Bitcoiners are not easy to believe with news like this, and do not easily panic and sell coins. Keep calm.
Khupeha

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

already talked about twitter and facebook, but alarmists again as always not so all understood, these prohibitions for large platforms, and not for a simple user,
jame kotler

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

I agree with you.
ICO and crypto are one of the profitable markets for Google through advertising. Google thanks ICO and crypto ads to make a profit and ICO and google crypto to advertise them. The two issues coexist in parallel and the final decision is about the choice of ICO and crypto investors. The market is full of fun and traps. Win or lose depends on the participant.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:39:29 AM

Crypto currency ads have been published anywhere and since the ban on facebook, they can still advertise on other social media such as instagram, youtube and others. I do not think google will block ICO and crypto then related ads because they generate so much revenue from ads only and there are also many ads circulating in google. Cool
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

Crypto market is a Wild West at the moment. Too many scams are out there and Google wants nothing to do with it, which is understandable. However, I think this is only short-term. After global regulation kicks in, everything will go back to what it used to be. Too much money is in crypto right now for Google to disregard that.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

Oh. If that is so, then GOOGLE will get lost also. I think any social media or advertisement tool in the Internet benefits from this cryptocurrencies and ICO so it will be impossible for them to ban it.
Oh I think this is just a FUD as I can still use Google to search ICOs. No need to worry.
kovpet11

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

I dont think so..it is unrealistic. Google can also earn money with the 'crypto-world'

E L Y S I A N        ❱❱ Decentralized Platform to
Build Ecommerce Websites on Blockchain
tester4206

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:30:45 AM

I do not understand this. Of course many projects are failing. But there are some of them that are very successful. And I do not believe that reputed services like Google and Facebook conflict with the cryptocurrency project
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

I read an article about this please take a look

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/

I'm not sure if this is true
what are your idea about this?
I think the bitcoin is going through very hard times because in the last past 4 months the valuation has deflated to very great extent and I think all that is happening is all because of the negative publicity of media from using bitcoin and moreover the governments are also not demotivating people from using bitcoin, there is also a news that Facebook and Twitter has banned crypto ads on their sites and then google is also thinking of banning crypto ads and might also ban it , I don’t know how much this news holds true but I heard this news.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

This is bad news for the bounty hunters, but it is good news for investors because they are no longer afraid of scam projects that appear too much.

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:44:10 PM

Yes they are man, this is really a sad news for ICO because they already cut out a good way for people to advertising their project into the world and this means they will lose a lot of customer also.

onufrii

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

yes same here I quite receive lots of google ads regarding ICO and Crypto related ads often or frequently I think

Yes, I also see lots of them specially on YouTube. I do not think that they have implemented the ban yet.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/

Scott Spencer, Google's director of sustainable ads wrote in his blog
This year, we updated several policies to address ads in unregulated or speculative financial products like binary options, cryptocurrency, foreign exchange markets and contracts for difference (or CFDs).
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

I think that's another fud news because until now if you search in Google all about in cryptocurrecy you can see it. And I think it will not happen because if no one can report about that cryptocurrencies will continuously see in Google.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

I do not think it is true and I do not think it is something we need to worry about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: