Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know project scam or not?  (Read 1660 times)
usm1000

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:42:08 AM

If with ICO, to buy a digital Token or Coin, we might be required to transfer a Bitcoin or Ethereum account to an ICO account that we will follow, and again we will not be confused because we have learned Rupiah Deposit and bought Bitcoin or other coins, live transfers just to the ICO account.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

all projects are good and there is no specific way to know the good or bad of a project. one of the ways that I know about and discuss with my friends is to visit the website and roadmap of the project.
Yorkshire

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

Scam ICO detection is quite difficult to identify especially as there are no specific regulations for ICOs in some countries like Nigeria. In United State of America ICOs regulation falls under the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Respectively, in Europe and the United Arab Emirate, the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) and the Financial Services Regulatory Authority have released a guide on ICOs. However, the case is not the same for countries like Nigeria but investors need to know a scam ICO. The ways to easily detect scam are; if a promoter guarantees quick returns, if an opportunity sounds too nice to be true, or if you are pressured to act instantly, please beware of a scam ICO.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:08:05 PM

Hello, i am newbie and want to know how i could check projects if they are good or bad, is there ways to know about that?
You can check in a good project if you ask them to telegram or they active always to their project.
Actually they are many ways on how to find a good project or to be aware also to those project are scam. But it was too hard to find since for now are many scam projects.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:22:01 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 01:47:04 AM by abojamal

Search and search.
There are many things you have to study
the team
White paper
Partners
Previous experience or presence on the ground.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Cahyono putro negoro

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:24:49 PM

Hello, i am newbie and want to know how i could check projects if they are good or bad, is there ways to know about that?
the most important thing to assess a good project or not is related to transparency. transparency is the principal capital that a project must have to convince investors. then I checked whether the team from them was real or fake and the last was srlalu monitoring their social media activities to get the latest development of their projects
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

all projects are good and there is no specific way to know the good or bad of a project. one of the ways that I know about and discuss with my friends is to visit the website and roadmap of the project.
I agree.You have to do your own research with the project,check its whitepaper,the team behind the project and the purpose of the project.If you see the potential of a project,then for sure it's a legit one.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

To know if the project become scam or become successful if you do a research. Getting more information to the project and you will see if it's good or not. But if the project are legit that you think maybe should turn into scam. Always be careful and think the possible to happen in the future and always be prefer.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:26:44 AM

It's very difficult to detect things like that because we also need trust from someone.
That belief is always ignored and misused for fraud.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:29:23 AM

It's very difficult to detect things like that because we also need trust from someone.
That belief is always ignored and misused for fraud.
the suit does look even many who try to analyze only imprecise results. but at least there are indications of a nice project and are not to be followed. see the team behind the project certainly will at least give you an idea of the project which will run because the team also deliver a pretty important role.
mikeninj4

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:30:30 AM

Hey everyone! There's a new ICO I came across that is really good. Met them at a couple of events and they are launching their pre-sale with 5% bonus today at 12pm GMT+8!! Check out nexxo.io if you're interested!!!!
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

The fact of the matter is that in most cases it is not always possible to predict the fraudsters or not . Very often we learn this only at the end, when all the work is done, and we expect payment for it. Analysis of course can help in choosing a project, but unfortunately not 100% guaranteed
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

There is no formula for this. That is honest. I see what I get from incomprehensible projects. They collect money and pay before anyone else. The larger the project, the more there is deception.
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:42:35 PM

Well, it is extremely difficult to find out the project Scam or not , now most of the projects are very difficult to recognize in the Scam , I think in time only you can find out

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

It is very hard to know if the project ICO is a scam.
we need a lot and deep investigation to know if they are.
It must consist of the team members and their plans.
But still we dont know unless the ICO will go through.
we will know it at the middle of the [project offer.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

Do an extensive research on the project, check out the team that proposed the project, road map, social media platforms. After doing your personal findings and background check, You decide if you want to invest in the project.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:19:01 PM

It is really hard to tell now because those scammers is developing their ways to cheat people but I usually do research everyone of their team members and if someone of them is known in crypto industry then I tried to contact that person if he/she is really involve on the project.

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

It can be a little challenging to differentiate a good project from a scam because most scam projects present themselves with almost everything a good project has. The way I know the right project is by doing my research and also checking top crypto analyst views about a project.

Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

You can check based on ICO Rating, ICO Icobench, ICO foundo, etc. There provides information about the project. The custom is provided on the ICO website.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

All those guides that are listed here can really help in most cases. But you understand that all this obviously will not give you confidence that this project is not a project at 100%. Therefore, there is always a risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: