Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:52:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know project scam or not?  (Read 1660 times)
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

As you experience, you should join the community and see the comments of the members, you should check the smartcontract and team of a project, which is the best way you should do before participating in any any ICO project

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topangbae

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

Hello, i am newbie and want to know how i could check projects if they are good or bad, is there ways to know about that?
In my opinion:
1.The number of telegram members and how active the group is
2.Their team is credible or not (can be seen whether they have a linkedin account, and have connections)
3.The number of their ICO targets, the better
4.Ranking of the Website.

thanks for attention  Wink
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

First of all, before you should invest in business should know a low about it same thing applies to ceypto business, you know more about crypto, each term use in the crypto and you should also look for someone to put you through. After all this you are good to go.
The first thing you have to consider when you are investing is there product follow by there team, there total supply  and softcap and hardcap.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

In my opinion:
1.The number of telegram members and how active the group is
2.Their team is credible or not (can be seen whether they have a linkedin account, and have connections)
3.The number of their ICO targets, the better
4.Ranking of the Website.

thanks for attention Wink

Why do you think telegram play big role? it is very easy today to make an official telegram chat with huge amount of fake users. They can also post fake question too. I would not trust telegram!
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

you know ıt when they run away, otherwıse ıts hard to know. some of that scams workıng too proffessıonal, ıts nearly ımpossıble to understand, %90 of market ıs scam
antongee28

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

Base on my experience many icos are scams and also they are not successful and most of the ico's failed to reach its soft cap. That's why you should be picky when choosing a ico especially if your investment is huge because it would be a big loss to you if the ico failed and i dont pick the ones with the coins that are not that good enough to reach or to advertise their coins. And also, knowing the team of the ico you want to invest is the best thing you can do in order not to be scam at all.
irmasany

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

Hello, i am newbie and want to know how i could check projects if they are good or bad, is there ways to know about that?

this is difficult and I think the experience is very helpful so we don't get caught up in the ico scam project. but the most logical thing is for a manager, a manager must be able to distinguish the original ico or that leads to a scam.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

you know ıt when they run away, otherwıse ıts hard to know. some of that scams workıng too proffessıonal, ıts nearly ımpossıble to understand, %90 of market ıs scam

Yes it is hard today , to make sure i would first make my own investigations on interner, who are the developer ,they have physical offices where are they leave ...etc etc!
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

There are many way to distinguish which which project are good and which which project are scam, Just analyse its team whether its team is real or fake, get away from any project use gorgeous model in their website because mostly, thats things are sign that those project are not good, because they use someone to attract more investors and not showing their own identity.

odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

For me, in the project you cannot predict or know that it is a scam or not because it has many weeks to make post for the bounty. After that it will have a pre-sale. After the pre-sale their is a token distribution. After that the manager will tell to the member if the project was successful or not. That is the time that we can say that it is a scam or not.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Hengemeran

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

It is very difficult to distinguish a Scam project or not , now a lot of projects which have a good camp, and in the end turns out to be a Scam , it's just if you learn only at the end of the project .
aldencio

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:16:24 PM

it is hot as hard as you think but you need to have in mind taht this is really hard to keep sane when ypu are under stress a lot

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

It is very difficult to distinguish a Scam project or not , now a lot of projects which have a good camp, and in the end turns out to be a Scam , it's just if you learn only at the end of the project .
there is always a fear taht you will miss somethinga nd younwill do something wrong or waste a  hance so it is hard
Previously, everything was much simpler, and almost all the projects at the exit were profitable. And now you can check everything, and as a result the project will turn out to be a fraud.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
qolaqola

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

now I want to say that this is impossible. of course there are obvious things. for example, logical errors on the site. team of fakes. but now the scammers are not stupid either. and they write quality websites.
Gopo6789

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:45:08 PM

Oh. even if you carefully study the project it does not give you guarantees that at the end of the project will not deceive you. sometimes you just obedennyi awards are reduced by half. and sometimes just the Manager and the team disappear.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

Sometimes there are scam projects that look even better than the legit projects so for me what I look out for is to make sure that they actually have a face behind their project, and not just any face, the face of the people who are working behind the coin to make sure that they are the ones who actually created the coin, without a face, it makes it easier for them to take off

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:25:11 AM

I think that for beginners it’s best to start with, you need to study successful ICOs - it should be understood that they had to succeed, But even after a thorough study of the project, there is no certainty that it will succeed. There is always the possibility of fraud, even in the work of a good and promising project.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:32:10 AM

To be sure about that is by doing some analyze into the project that we wish to join, try to find as many information as possible about the project, including the team behind the project to know if they are a good and valid team or not.
11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:33:33 AM

For a beginner if you want to find out about a scam project or not the easiest you can learn with more experienced people will certainly be easier so you can ask directly about things that have not been understood and you can learn it until you really understand

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 04:41:04 AM

maybe you can using this way
1. Check Team and proof of real team (like linkedin account and kyc by ico review)
2. Check project Roadmap
3. Check whitepaper

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: