Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:28:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know project scam or not?  (Read 1660 times)
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:44:38 AM

there are many ways to avoid scam projects, for example by following a recognized bounty manager that has good quality but that also does not guarantee because the altcoin is in a bad value due to the influence of bitcoin and ethereum. almost all projects now extend the time and even delay payments.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:47:01 AM

maybe you can using this way
1. Check Team and proof of real team (like linkedin account and kyc by ico review)
2. Check project Roadmap
3. Check whitepaper
Research of some of the things it does is required. When want to analyze it then it will start to be able to look good and bad in a project including the scam that is indeed very much scattered. but many found a reluctant also did research and was tempted to be the promised results and this ultimately leads to a lot of scams.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:52:44 AM

Well, you should investigate all the details by yourself - that's the only way to be sure everything is all right. Check the team first. Also the whitepaper should be strict and detailed enough. The idea of the project should be worthy as well.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:06:40 AM

Most important thing is team and team’s works  in the past for the project scam or not. You can examine twitter account, website and whitepaper. You can understand scam project with these.

I agree on you, aside from that you need to research for more details of that particular project so that you can determine what is right and if you are leading in the right path. Their are a lot of project that possess positive outcome in the near future. Scam are dead in short time because it will not last long.
zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:14:18 AM

No one will give you exact instructions that will protect you from scam projects. All this comes with experience.

hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:05:31 AM

Hello, i am newbie and want to know how i could check projects if they are good or bad, is there ways to know about that?

A very difficult question - after all, we all sometimes make mistakes, trust our money to scammers. Therefore, it is necessary to at least minimize such risks. To do this, you need to carefully study the specific project of ICO, information about the developers, development strategies and proposed technologies.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

Hello, i am newbie and want to know how i could check projects if they are good or bad, is there ways to know about that?

There can never be complete confidence in a project, even after a thorough study of it. Of course, in any case, you should study whitepaper, information about developers, development strategies and technologies, but you should always remember about the risk of fraud and mistakes for investors.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:36:00 PM

I usually analyze existing teams and also do research on their social media. have they ever done an event or attended the blockchain program to promote their program or not. because of course this will be more value for investors to be able to be confident in investing
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

Although it's getting much more difficult to know if a project is a scam or not, you can still get a good knowledge by carrying out a comprehensive research on the team, if they are real people and are truly backing the project or not.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

most people will research about their team and also the roadshow they follow, and also we have to read the whole concept of the project before we invest in it so we get a big profit.
and don't forget to always pay attention to their activities on social media if they are never active and don't pay attention to the community so that is a nightmare.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

Most of scams are created by anonymous people, or by fake profiles. So everytime check linkedin, KYC on ICOBENCH and make sure that the team is real.
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

Overall, we have to do a good analysis. When we decide to invest in a project, we must be very serious.
Analyzing and seeing various data related to the project is a must to do.
When we make a wrong analysis and choose the wrong project, of course we will calculate losses.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

Of course you can, bro. certainly from experience. because every bounty has a campaign end time. and sometimes there are some managers who extend their campaign period. provided they are responsible. so the bounty hunters aren't disappointed
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

There's a lot of method on how to find out scam ICO's but the most common is a anonymous team behind the project, they don't want to reveal their identities because at first their plan is to scam people. A legit project need's a legit team.
Diamante

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:31:30 AM

There are not any guarantees of success the project. You can learn everything about the project. White paper, developers team, program code at GitHub, web site etc. And even if the project will not be a scam it may not raise enough money.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:59:31 AM

You have to study first before entering there bounty. Study there ICO and study there project. Most common read there website and whitepaper and also know there team.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:32:36 AM

I think before investing in a particular project most important thing is administration team and need to finding past history of company and the people view related to project for examine the same.We need to updated with twitter,whitepaper,roadmap of project for future course of actions. 

Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:35:13 AM

You can easily visit Bitcointals Scam accusation section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 or Beginner and Help section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

And read important articles about howto figure out a scam:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4586576.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4981560.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4879658.0

Smiley Smiley
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:58:40 AM

During this time I did to find a good project by doing research. I checked whether the site's appearance is good or not. Usually, if the appearance of the site is bad, I think it's fraud. And look at the team behind, and whether they are professional or not. Then understand the whitepaper and project roadmap.

rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:13:01 AM

I think there are lots of ways on how to determine if the project is good or bad. One is by looking to its presence on their social media, if they are very active on updates on their social media account then it is a good project. If there are lots of members on their community and they are actively working on it regularly. Most of all if they are already reaching their softcapped on their PRE-SALE that is a good project then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: