Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Giant N - Cryptonight, Cryptonight-lite FPGA/ASIC miner  (Read 32778 times)
Mattthev (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

I've got papers from DHL, btw the claimed value is 180 USD not 150 USD like Asicminermarket told me  Roll Eyes
Miner is still in Germany :/ Hope they will delivery it tomorrow.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:35:29 PM

I've got papers from DHL, btw the claimed value is 180 USD not 150 USD like Asicminermarket told me  Roll Eyes

So is ascicminermarket scam or not?
rayyanep

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

How can it be scam when he can trace the product via DHL?

they are not the best seller but they are not a scam
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

After how long they shipped your package?
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

These miners have not been available for months
Edj125

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

Did you follow up about the 3 units for $3,800?

Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow and I am interested in the 3x deal to offset paying $3800 for this one
oomurashin

Activity: 195
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

Sounds good. I am likely to be on Tuesday due to the convenience of the shipping company.
It seems that re-ordered (3Pics) also arrive together. Asicminermarket.com seems to reflect too much. Grin Grin Grin
Mattthev (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow and I am interested in the 3x deal to offset paying $3800 for this one
They offer me only to pay second and get third for free. I wanted 2 for the price of one, but nope.

I've got papers from DHL, btw the claimed value is 180 USD not 150 USD like Asicminermarket told me  Roll Eyes

Well they gave me wrong tracking number Cheesy But once the package got to the customs clearance I've got message with the right number and all the other stuff needed.

Sounds good. I am likely to be on Tuesday due to the convenience of the shipping company.
It seems that re-ordered (3Pics) also arrive together. Asicminermarket.com seems to reflect too much. Grin Grin Grin
I'm expecting at least this fast delivery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugXAJCiGn7E

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
rayyanep

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

They offer me only to pay second and get third for free. I wanted 2 for the price of one, but nope.

I've got papers from DHL, btw the claimed value is 180 USD not 150 USD like Asicminermarket told me  Roll Eyes

Well they gave me wrong tracking number Cheesy But once the package got to the customs clearance I've got message with the right number and all the other stuff needed.

I'm expecting at least this fast delivery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugXAJCiGn7E

LOL! Grin Grin

yeah these type of errors are common with them

Please share with us the condition of the miner once you get it
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:30:18 PM

You missed that bit,
up to 21 Million hashes with the current design at 18 watts which is 440%-1083% more efficient than equivalent GPU cards on the market.
and dont count on AMD for big bump in speeds.

Back in the days i started designing my own fpga board for bitcoin mining but appropriate fpga chips were difficult to find and also ASICs came out. But maybe its time to start the project again, hope public bitstreams for fpga will be available dont mind paying devfee.

Missed what bit? 21 Million Hashes aka 21Mh/s. 18 watts? That wattage is not impressive considering a GTX 1060 can hit 22Mh/s @ 65W. Specially when it costs 350 USD. Pff maybe if the hashrate was double it would remotely make sense.

I'm also not counting on 7nm being hugely faster, but much more efficient. A jump like the R9 390Xs to RX480s. Halving the power consumption with a boost in performance.

I like crypto
ikanunaki

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:59:36 PM

Missed what bit? 21 Million Hashes aka 21Mh/s. 18 watts? That wattage is not impressive considering a GTX 1060 can hit 22Mh/s @ 65W. Specially when it costs 350 USD. Pff maybe if the hashrate was double it would remotely make sense.

I'm also not counting on 7nm being hugely faster, but much more efficient. A jump like the R9 390Xs to RX480s. Halving the power consumption with a boost in performance.

Cryptonight algoritm:
1060 6GB AORUS XTREME EDITION   6 GB DDR5   464 h/s   Miner: XMR-STAK   OS: WINDOWS 10 x64   Date: Jan, 2018
Ethereum algoritm:
1060 6GB AORUS XTREME EDITION   6 GB DDR5 22,11 Mh/s   Miner: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v11.5   OS: WINDOWS 10 x64   Date: Jan, 2018

My XDN address: xdn.io/name/ikanunaki
stash2coin

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:30:41 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 12:06:21 PM by stash2coin

Again you dont read properly, dont look at the hash rate look at the power consumption 18W for 21Mh is pretty awesome cant beat that with a GPU unless you have a free electricity somehow Smiley, also not all models 1060 6Gb can pull 22Mhs on 65W in my experience.

Anyway about Monero's devs, they are playing clever game and are successfully fooling most of the people with the recent algo change announcement if anyone read it carefully this stands out:

The modifications will be light, and should not change performance profiles much. The first change is now being tested, and will happen in the coming March fork

Thats not enough to stop ASICs manufacturers, the asics are already designed they just need to make small changes in the already existing design and spin off another batch and mine for months prior to publicly announced it....

Edj125

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

How dd you go about ordering the 3 units for $3,800?  I did not receive the email and they have not responded to me via email or skype
oomurashin

Activity: 195
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

How dd you go about ordering the 3 units for $3,800?  I did not receive the email and they have not responded to me via email or skype

Have you received such emails?
”Dear user
Thank you for your trust in us.
Your product has been sent.
We received offers from manufacturers to give us the first batch of baikal giant N customers.
We give it to our customers. There is a plan, now you order again for 3800$/pcs, we will send 3pcs.
Remark your order number.
Order link:
http://Https://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-giant-n-monero-miner/
2 Abandon the compensation program. 100$ coupon: 2018100GIANTN

Giant B 2100$/pcs
Order link
http://Https://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-miner-giant-b/

Giant x10 2099$/pcs
Order link:
http://Https://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-giant-x10-dash-coin-miner-2batch/

ASICMINERMARKET team”

check the spam folder.
Edj125

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:23:16 PM

”Dear user
We received offers from manufacturers to give us the first batch of baikal giant N customers.
We give it to our customers. There is a plan, now you order again for 3800$/pcs, we will send 3pcs.
Order link:

Giant B 2100$/pcs
Order link

Giant x10 2099$/pcs
Order link:
http://Https://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-giant-x10-dash-coin-miner-2batch/

ASICMINERMARKET team”

check the spam folder.

No I didn't, but I did pay $3800 for 1 piece that I just received today btw...

Did you get responses by email or skype?  I want to order again if I can get the 3 for 3800

Goool

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:47:04 PM

How dd you go about ordering the 3 units for $3,800?  I did not receive the email and they have not responded to me via email or skype

”Dear user
Order link:

Giant B 2100$/pcs
Order link

Giant x10 2099$/pcs
Order link:

ASICMINERMARKET team”

check the spam folder.

Don't try to scam people
https://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-giant-x10-dash-coin-miner-2batch/
This is the real website and has them for $3099 not $2099
Fumaevola

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

Just got the email.

--------------------------------

Hi,
Sorry for delay.
Thank you for your contacting.
 Three types of sale. (shipping charge not included)
Giant-N:
  -Price: 1900usd each
  -Delivery: within 7 working days after received your payment
  -MOQ: 4 units
  -Payment: USD bank transfer

Giant-B/ Giant-X10:
-Price: 2699usd each
-Delivery: Within 7 working days after received your payment
-MOQ: 2 units
-Payment: USD bank transfer

Shipping will be DHL/UPS. Waybill could be provided once we sent the miner from email.
Power supply: We never sell PSU. We would recommend you to buy PSU from your local market or online shop like amazon.
Please let me know which product you are interest.
Any questions please let me know.

BEST regards.

BAIKAL miner

Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!

Web: www.baikalminer.com 丨 Skype: baikalminer

Email:baikal@baikalminer.com  丨 Facebook: @baikalminer.offical

3 days ago the MOQ was 6..ahahah they are so stupid and even the hashrate is shit.
whitefire990
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

So I should receive my 2 x GiantN in a few hours (according to the courier).  I will report back.  I do have a question about the Monero fork though.  We know from the X10 reverse engineering thread that even X10's shipped in November have references to the Giant-N and cryptonight in their code, so it is fair to assume Baikal has been hashing cryptonight since November.  Now what would YOU do if you were baikal, facing the hard fork?  We know the X10 is ASIC's, not FPGA's, we don't know about the Giant-N (yet; I might take it apart), but assuming the Giant-N is ASIC, then the obvious thing for Baikal to do would be to switch all their (hundreds) of Giant-N machines to Monero (off of all other cryptonight coins), and set up some master nodes and gain 51% of the network hash rate.  Then, when the fork happens, the fork fails because the V7 algorithm doesn't have 51% of the hash rate.  Am I missing something here?  I mean the fact that Bitmain doesn't even know the exact hash rate or power consumption of their X3 means it isn't even online yet, so it is fair to assume Baikal is the only company capable of attacking the V7 fork with real hardware.   At the current Monero net hash rate it would take Baikal 21,880 Giant-N machines to gain 51% of the hashrate-- assuming not a single of their Giant-N are already hashing Monero.  Perhaps that's unrealistic.

sylabis

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:24:42 PM

So I should receive my 2 x GiantN in a few hours (according to the courier).  I will report back.  I do have a question about the Monero fork though.  We know from the X10 reverse engineering thread that even X10's shipped in November have references to the Giant-N and cryptonight in their code, so it is fair to assume Baikal has been hashing cryptonight since November.  Now what would YOU do if you were baikal, facing the hard fork?  We know the X10 is ASIC's, not FPGA's, we don't know about the Giant-N (yet; I might take it apart), but assuming the Giant-N is ASIC, then the obvious thing for Baikal to do would be to switch all their (hundreds) of Giant-N machines to Monero (off of all other cryptonight coins), and set up some master nodes and gain 51% of the network hash rate.  Then, when the fork happens, the fork fails because the V7 algorithm doesn't have 51% of the hash rate.  Am I missing something here?  I mean the fact that Bitmain doesn't even know the exact hash rate or power consumption of their X3 means it isn't even online yet, so it is fair to assume Baikal is the only company capable of attacking the V7 fork with real hardware.   At the current Monero net hash rate it would take Baikal 21,880 Giant-N machines to gain 51% of the hashrate-- assuming not a single of their Giant-N are already hashing Monero.  Perhaps that's unrealistic.

- A 51% attack will not prevent the hardfork fork.  A 51% attack could attempt to alter the chain before the fork creating some issues. Either way the old chain is still going to be alive, so ASIC miners can continue on it. However, there will be no one to sell to, and no exchanges supporting the old chain( I assume). No community consensus. The majority of the Monero  community don't just "dislike" ASICs and Bitmain, they "hate" them. It's War.
- Don't assume just because Bitmain haven't released exact hash rates/ power consumption that there x3 isn't online yet! That probably just means there are firmware updates to come before the public release.   
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

Would you say that these have not been priorly used to mine? (like in other cases)

Can't wait for the fork ^^. Freedom for the decentralised coins ^^
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: