Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:56:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4413 times)
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

bitcoin is not the main income of my funds right now. but bitcoin is the method of my withdrawal of money because there is a chance that my money or funds will be increase more when it is on the BTC. also the price of bitcoin now is increasing.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

Bitcoin could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin. You can earn from these and that will give you a chance yo earn extra income. Mostly if you are lucky, bitcoin is more profitable rather than your permanent job.
Some of people now are focusing in bitcoin because they already experience that bitcoin is the answer of financial problem. That's why around the world know about bitcoin and their are some of people using bitcoin everyday because they know bitcoin is big help to them so they don't stop using it.
Yes bitcoin has been generated for many people today, even earnings that can be obtained are at a very extraordinary value. If calculated then the income of people working in bitcoin world can be very much higher than people who work in the real world. I also feel that way and bitcoin has given me a lot of money. In essence it all depends on yourself, when we have the will to get a much better life then we have to give something to the maximum.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

Bitcoin will be my other source of income right now because  i can't still depend on bitcoin 100%  not until i've learned well on the nitty gritty of doing things with bitcoin and altcoins.i am trying to learn more about investing in digital currencies and consider to make it as my main dource of income in the future.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

Bitcoin will be my other source of income right now because  i can't still depend on bitcoin 100%  not until i've learned well on the nitty gritty of doing things with bitcoin and altcoins.
I think you're doing the right way. Don't seem Bitcoin like your main income source cause this crypto world is unpredictable so you'll never know what will happen in the next day. There are a lot of people left their real job to focus on earning Bitcoin only and at the moment, they're trying to find a new job to earn money to pay for their living cause they lost everything on Bitcoin. LOL. For me, I also seem Bitcoin is just a parttime job to earn extra money.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

It is not advisable to consider your bitcoin as your main source of income. Because it is unpredictable and nobody can tell if it is for life or how long will it last. Yes, it can give us a good, better or maybe best income but it is better if we will have our permanent source of income which is stable like our job or business. If you earned enough with bitcoin, then it's good, but take this as your part time job only that can give you money to finance your needs and helps you to become financially stable.

Yes I agree with you,We must have a job or business that provide us regular monthly income for our family and consider bitcoin as extra income  because of its volatility behavior, there is no assurance of the stability of the btc price.
     But bitcoin can give an opportunity to earn big profit and even can make us rich.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

we earn bitcoin by online in several ways such as signature campaign, bunty campaign etc.we get bitcoin as  payment and invest it into crypto market either we make profit or get loss.So I can't  say bitcoin is my main income.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

Many friends in my place who do not have a job and they make bitcoin as the main income, they join in this forum and follow the signature campaign, bounty even follow bitcoin trading.
Bitcoin has indeed become a very lucrative phenomenon right now for many people even i myself realize that bitcoin has changed my financial life for the better and most important, bitcoin really helps a person earn income.

Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

We cant say that bitcoin can be the main source of income because it is currency in which makes us realize and gives us knowledge about the world of crypto currency. Bitcoin can provide our needs but not all the times because it is not stable and it is constantly changing its value. Bitcoin can be our additional income. Since it is not stable, we need to find a permanent job to sustain our needs. Though bitcoin is really have a great help in providing our income and also in providing our needs, we do not know what will happen to the near future.

I don't think so that bitcoin be use as a main income because its not easy to earn in here. The salary depends on your performance and its not everyday .Maybe it is good to those who are full time mom.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

We have different views about bitcoin. But in own experience bitcoin is an income for me. By participating in bounty campaign like signatures, telegram, social media and translation campaign is a work for me that when i do all of this i can earn an income. Ant that is my views about bitcoin. 
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:42:14 PM

Fixed income come from our regular job.Received monthly salaries which able us to sustain daily needs.On the otherhand,bitcoin gave us extra income no definite time on when to received it.Bitcoin is unpredictable and decentralize currency..anything may happen.
Bitcoin definitely is just a big help to our fixed income.It is better to do both, to attain our  financial freedom soon as possible.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

bitcoin is to increase money for the sake of the family, I never think to conquer the world, master and hung the rankings above for the world economic problems, for me to earn extra money and my daily needs enough and run smoothly it has made me satisfied with the circumstances this, thanks
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

If you are well experienced enough with finance and investments, the usual opinion of making bitcoins
as your main income seems far out. But I believe it is quite possible, when you set yourself up pretty
well with earning, trading and investing with bitcoins along side altcoins, I think it can be an effective
process. But having the luxury and opportunity to have both have a job or a business and do bitcoins at
the same time is quite a feat and a blessing. Bitcoin is financially dependable.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
It could be, because others had already became financially stable from doing bitcoin. However, how to sustain the earnings you got is another thing. When we say main income, it pertains to the source of all your primary expenditures, and it is usually continuous. Since doing bitcoin does not really requires a lot of your time. You can still look for some other ways on how to sustain or even double up your bitcoin earnings, like re-investing or engaging on other profitable business.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

Yes bitcoin is my main income now,  because l have no work but bitcoin. Bitcoin gives me the best way to earn money and grow fast. I find that everyone of them is able to have a business. And that was very good. I can meet my dreams come true.
brightLIFE

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

Actually bitcoin is one of the most helpful way on how to earned inside or outside of our house. I am completely living because of the help of bitcoin or though bitcoin and crypto currencies. I am very proud that I survived my day I survived breakfast, lunch and dinner through bitcoin and crypto currencies. This is my main work this is my main invome.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

I can't consider that bitcoin is my main income. For me bitcoin is a profit not income. I think it's very hard depend on bitcoin as mainly income because it's too risky. We know these cryptocurrency has volatility. But to those who make bitcoin as main source of income, salute to all you guys.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

Earning Bitcoin is a good way to earn extra income because you only need to invest your time and interest to earn more in this industry. Earning Bitcoin can become your main income but only if you are earning at least enough to sustain your daily needs in life. But for some, Bitcoin can only become another income generator because it is hard to predict what will happen to the prices of these cryptocurrencies.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

Bitcoin cannot be considered as main income for those people who are salary dependent and also for those who are not well trained in trading and not with knowledge in cryptoworld. Bitcoin can be considered as one of the income its not like its the only main income. Bitcoins are highly volatile and its profits are unpredictable and un guaranteed. So we cant always depend only on the bitcoins.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

Bitcoin cannot be considered as main income for those people who are salary dependent and also for those who are not well trained in trading and not with knowledge in cryptoworld. Bitcoin can be considered as one of the income its not like its the only main income. Bitcoins are highly volatile and its profits are unpredictable and un guaranteed. So we cant always depend only on the bitcoins.

Right, bitcoin can't be considered as your main income it is just a back up just incase your salary is not enough, it's better to have a regular job specially if you are not well knowledgeable enough about crypto world.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

Bitcoin has been the source of my main income for the past six months. I have been doing some bitcoin-related activities here in the bitcointalk and earn bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: