Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:15:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4412 times)
chaa123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

Well, bitcoin can indeed boost your daily income but it still cannot become a main source of income. Due to its volatility in nature, bitcoin can't be relied on as a source of income. If you would make it a main source of income, your savings might be in jeopardy...
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:52:25 AM

I think bitcoin is a long-term prospect, and if you need money, I would be sorry to take it out and change it to cash if we have only bitcoin. But if you take into account all the crypto-currencies and all possible bounty companies, then maybe not right away, but you can earn a living and secure your financial independence.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

There are many sources to make Bitcoin but for that, we need to invest, the major concern for me whether the price of Bitcoin will keep increasing in the market if i hold them for certain period of time. Right now, Bitcoin is my major source of investment and planning to invest more into it because in long-term this can give the huge amount of income if the price of Bitcoin kept increasing.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

Its risky to consider bitcoin as your main income simply because its highly volatile and your profit is not guaranteed. Better to just make this thing as another source of profit, its good to have a lot of money resources. If you are just minimum wage earner like me, better not to depend on this.
Yes, anyone who is even doing that is really going to end up knowing eventually anyway. It is a volatile market and a huge one, so if you are not working to earn it just the same way we work and earn dollar, then investing and holding for anyone should not be a main income because you can wait for years before you can even realize anything unless you get so lucky to wait for weeks or months. Trading, freelancing and getting bitcoin from it, can be a main income, but holding, no way.
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

Bitcoin can be an additional work, sideline so to speak but not our main source of income... because in a first place bitcoin is unstable and it will take months to earn a profit depending on the bounty Campaign you belong with..if you don't have enough your budget will suffer..
perto01

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

Yes bitcoin is our income now, many of us will work for bitcoin to get income from there. You can get many sources just to get income. But you will get it after the date of distribution.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:34:11 PM

Its risky to consider bitcoin as your main income simply because its highly volatile and your profit is not guaranteed. Better to just make this thing as another source of profit, its good to have a lot of money resources. If you are just minimum wage earner like me, better not to depend on this.
Yes, anyone who is even doing that is really going to end up knowing eventually anyway. It is a volatile market and a huge one, so if you are not working to earn it just the same way we work and earn dollar, then investing and holding for anyone should not be a main income because you can wait for years before you can even realize anything unless you get so lucky to wait for weeks or months. Trading, freelancing and getting bitcoin from it, can be a main income, but holding, no way.

What would happen when bitcoin is my main income and convert the bitcoin into my local fiats and save for life.  Either it's fiats or bitcoin,  when it crosses the threshold, it's really not safe and secure. But when one keep earning, the currency has to be kept safety.  What we can do is follow the tax rules and contribute to the government and have the proof.  This would be a pillar where none can question on your assets.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
for me bitcoin is not my main income it is only my source of income because i am still a student i don't even have a job only bitcoin i have.so maybe it is my main income.what i know is bitcoin for me help me so much in my daily needs.that's it.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

Well if you percieve success as conquering the world or being one of the richest being on earth, then you are right on your own ground. But for me, different people have different sets of needs and wants. We all have our own standards. I am earning so I consider myself as financially stable though bitcoin is not. We all have our own perceptions towards success and towards being rich. I consider myself as earning solely on bitcoin, since I am just a student. It is possible, yet a case to case basis.
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

Nowadays, many hackers can access Bitcoin's storage systems for rootkits, and this is thought to be a significant risk for Bitcoin, while Bitcoin has some other dangers. Fluctuations in the market. In my country, there are many Bitcoin buyers though the government recommends that Bitcoin is terrible.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
No guarantee because of unstable value.you need steady resources,but you can not deny that bitcoint is one good source of income and potential for long term investment

mridulhasan

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

NO, Bitcoin is not my main income. I earn money from a job every month, some part of money invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is my future income because i know that i get it a big profit on bitcoin.
CryptoCZe

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

At me the basic source of the income - a different sort of operation with altcoins basically
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

Actually it is possible that Bitcoins can be your main source of income. There are many people that focus on cryptocurrencies rather than their jobs and they succeeded in that field. The thing is every people are different.
Good thing to do especially when you are be in cryptocurrencies or doesn't have enough knowledge about Bitcoins or other alts, don't sacrifice anything especially your current job. Never!
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

Yes, next time. I have decided to give up my current job to focus on this cryptocurrency market. Because I do not accept life-long life just to earn a living. I realize there are many things that can bet life if there is faith in the heart and bitcoin and crypto are ideal to take off. I am ready for my hard work and saving. The upcoming bitcoin value may be the time to increase my investment.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

Yes bitcoin is our income now, many of us will work for bitcoin to get income from there. You can get many sources just to get income. But you will get it after the date of distribution.
Yes so many people are getting income from bitcoin through different ways, but still i think that most of the people are not taking consider it as their main income. In fact people have their day job or a stable business for their main income, while they consider bitcoin as their part time job or business and the income that the get from bitcoin consider it as a secondary income.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

It won't be enough for a living. Indeed, Butcoin is profitable but it is also volatile. Its volatility affects the profit so it cannot be a main source of income. Whenever the market value is falling, profit will not be big. A regular or decent job is still needed and more necessary for a living. Consider doing both at the same time because that obviously a wise thing.
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:31:25 PM

Bitcoin for me has always been a secondary income and always brought a profit, but for the main income I more trust my work
Testimony50

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

Bitcoin could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin. You can earn from these and that will give you a chance yo earn extra income. Mostly if you are lucky, bitcoin is more profitable rather than your permanent job.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

Bitcoin not the main source of income, it and altcoins are too unstable. The market of cryptocurrencies is too deceptive as soon as you believed that there will be big growth of a coin then you will receive reverse.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: