Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4413 times)
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

Bitcoin is not a main source of income.If you consider so,you will face the consequences when the price reduction. I had a friend who doing this as a main source and lost major of bitcoin by this running hurry. So better you don't try this.
nemesis_

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

It is possible. But well, I will still choose to have a job and let it support my daily needs. I will still choose the safest way. Bitcoin may show us how great it is, but it is still not a permanent solution to financial problems unless we already earned a lot that may last a lifetime. I will still choose to have a job and let bitcoin to be an extra income. It is better to have both so you will always have a plan B when one of those fails.

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:51:31 PM

Other people earn money and for sure this is main income for them.  Before I don't have  job so I do bitcoin and this my main income but after that I have now have job.
It is varying from person to person. Based on our needs we may equip some ethical skills regarding bitcoin trading and investing and then chose it as a full time job. And there comes other people who are continuing it as part time. No matter what type of job you are doing with bitcoins, believe in this coin and earn as much as you can. Get learning first and implement it in practical field.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:05:32 PM

Bitcoin may help you have an extra income but i think it can not become your main income since cryptocurrency has a value that is not stable. And, no one knows when it will rise so it is not that good to depend on bitcoin and to make it your main source of income. But it is always better to trust and use bitcoin as a source of extra income.
I absolutely agree to you that, bitcoin will help us to gain extra money and income but it will not will become our main source of income because the price is not stable and it always change. Furthermore, no can predict if the price of bitcoin will rise or not because if the price of bitcoin is so high it may lead to high income. I also agree that bitcoin will use as a source of extra income.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

Bitcoin as the main income is not a brilliant idea. It sure will create more job opportunities like an escrow to distribute salary according to on that times value but its cons are it is volatile and what if bitcoins value drops after the employees receive their payment or anything else worse. It cannot be considered as a completely reliable payment option.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

Yes bitcoin is our income now, many of us will work for bitcoin to get income from there. You can get many sources just to get income. But you will get it after the date of distribution.
Yes so many people are getting income from bitcoin through different ways, but still i think that most of the people are not taking consider it as their main income. In fact people have their day job or a stable business for their main income, while they consider bitcoin as their part time job or business and the income that the get from bitcoin consider it as a secondary income.
Yeah it is a source of income. We all have different views about bitcoin. But in own experience bitcoin is an income for me. By participating in bounty campaign like signatures, telegram, social media and translation campaign is a work for me that when i do all of this i can earn an income. Ant that is my views about bitcoin.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

You could invest in bitcoin and try to hodl it and sell after some time with a profit but for me btc can't be only income which will offer you living from just it.

bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:29:42 PM

For me I cannot say that's my main source of income, but bitcoin is another way to have extra income. Maybe for the other people and investors. But to think if we have a capital to invest in bitcoin, why not probably we will get a lot of income  if we managed it in the right way.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:58:23 PM

For now, bitcoin can not be my main income and can only be used as an additional income because I have a steady income or full-time job, though bitcoin can generate huge revenues but I will continue to do a regular job because someday Bitcoin will disappear. And I can only be put to good use while in bitcoin and I will do the storage for the future

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:29:19 PM

If you have lot of bitcoin with you means, you can consider as a source of income. To be main source of income, you should not analysis the market and have lot of bitcoin to sell eventhrough price reduction. Have some widhraw and keep the money for your future.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:52:34 PM

Bitcoin is not my main income, for me it's just hobby and I have fun from it. I just try to get money easily, because here it's possible.

Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:55:37 PM

Yes bitcoin is our income now, many of us will work for bitcoin to get income from there. You can get many sources just to get income. But you will get it after the date of distribution.
Yes so many people are getting income from bitcoin through different ways, but still i think that most of the people are not taking consider it as their main income. In fact people have their day job or a stable business for their main income, while they consider bitcoin as their part time job or business and the income that the get from bitcoin consider it as a secondary income.
Yes true and it is good as well because according to me it is better to used bitcoin as an additional source of income, it is good to use your day job along with your bitcoin job because it is very easy to use bitcoin as an additional source of income not the main source of income. If you are at job at day then you can use bitcoin at night also you can use it at the day time s well if you get some free time so best thing is to use it as an additional and part time way of earning.
Melon12

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:22:29 PM

Bitcoin can help many people to have there income,But not the main income,because the value of bitcoin is not stable. We need to find permanent job si that we have a main income and let's  consider Bitcoin as a permanent extra income.
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

I am blessed because of the existence of bitcoin and this serves as one of my main source of income. I have come to a point wherein i spent some of time for this crypto since i get benefits from it which is to earn more income. And this has simply changed my life.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:41:27 PM

Yeah that might be possible in the future, but not now. Bitcoin is just too volatile for people to accept as a method of payment, and industries also wont be able to provide payments to employees in that way, specially due to the volatility in the price of bitcoin. One moment the price might be stable enough, and the next the value would skyrocket/plummet and the loser would be either the employer or the employee.
However, I feel there are some arguments for it to become a main income also, like the ease with which it can be spent online is very convenient. It is being largely used by tech giants too like Microsoft, Dell, and even most recently, but the food industry (KFC Canada). Also, bitcoin is pretty likely to become the sole currency of the future, and so more and more people will be interested in the asset, and that will increase the price stability, and then more people will adopt BTC, and this will keep going on in a cycle, and this I think will be beneficial both for us AND bitcoin.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

I don't think it can be a source of main income unless you're trained in daytrading and TA. And with that, even TA experts say that crypto doesn't follow TA.

That said, I think daytrading crypto is gambling.

Bitcoin can't be a main source of income, because you're either hodling or selling for profit that one time. It's more like an investment that realizes.

I would not be a good financial advisor if I told people to make bitcoin their main income. They need a steady stream of income daily to make ends meet -- and you can't force the crypto market to give you that. On some days you're forced to hodl, and on other days you're forced to sell (if you know without a doubt that things will go down).

That's true, besides, many people would actually want to keep the ball rolling with their investments with Bitcoin or altcoin, thus, you would more likely see people not encashing whatever they earn and just reinvest it in something that could multiply their asset. That's how this market goes now, using it simple as a currency to fund your needs on a monthly bases can be done through another means, which means that when you become a seasoned trader or investor, using it as a currency would be the weakest way you can use it for.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:48:42 PM

Bitcoin does not provide income. You may profit from your speculation, but it is not income.

Furthermore, gains are not guaranteed or even consistent. For example, people that bought in December at $19k are going to have to wait a long time just to break even.

I'm not agree with you, not investing or trading are the way to earn money using bitcoin. For me, as a student the bitcoin is my source of income. I generate bitcoin through signature campaign, this is not risky, you don't need to use a capital, instead you need to work based on what the project need. You need to promote their project only by different campaign, easy money but you need to spend alot of time to execute properly the task or to become part of successful project.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:01:14 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

That's always a possibility; however, that could only happen if you have ample savings to help you go by for months or even years at a time, which most of the people here honestly do not have. Also, for most cryptocurrency users, they don't see their investments as something as they would cash in after it prospers, instead they would use it to their advantage and basically have what they earn work for them by means of reinvesting it in something that could make their earnings more than it is. Since the market is rising, that would be the smart move instead of just encashing it. If that would be your goal, then you investment wouldn't go too far.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:07:41 PM

Bitcoin does not provide income. You may profit from your speculation, but it is not income.

Furthermore, gains are not guaranteed or even consistent. For example, people that bought in December at $19k are going to have to wait a long time just to break even.
got it,bitcoin is a currency and not a job to give you income ,our decision and analyzation gives us profit but it can give us loses also..we can generate income by our own risk .

chindro

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

I don't see Bitcoin can be a main source of income 1 reason was its  not stable we still need a job to support our daily needs Bitcoin is more on investment you just have to be patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: