Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:54:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4407 times)
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:00:14 AM

It has been my main income for over a year now.

Last year on february I was fired.

I started writing content for bitcoin and got some change.

Than I purchased gunbot and never worked again for someone else.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:04:31 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

Mostly people now around over the world heard this about bitcoin,and mostly who participate this kind of investment,would resolve there financial needs,because using a bitcoin as a main source of  income,could make your life a new by nothng to have something.actually bitcoin is only  a sideline or another source of income next to your job,but some  other  bitcoiner,used it as sources of everything,because they quits there daily job and they fully  focus of being a bitcoin enthusiasm,because they thinks thats you can get a higher earning of profit when you invest in crypto rather than working everyday.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:09:33 AM

In some of reason I use to make it only a part time not a full time job to work yet to get some daily income because as I know I don't have a lot of knowledge of doing thing here to earn more money while working here I also have a job to work here in my country it can really support my daily needs and if I can support my daily needs using bitcoin I will take it full time job.

jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:44:27 AM

No,dont make bitcoin as the main source of income its only the other way of your source of income.The price of bitcoin is not stable and no one knows if bitcoin will not end.Its better you have a other source of income like your job or you have a business.If only the price of bitcoin are stable which is not possible to happen then I would be happy and proud to say that yes it can be my main source of income.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:20:13 AM

My opinion to this, bitcoin as my source of income, i won’t agree because there is no permanent things on earth and so as in  crypto and or bitcoin. We must always prepare a support system as our fallback in case one thing didn’t work out, at least you will still survive. But those who doesn’t have any other source of income also i know this bitcoin is a big help to everyone as main source of income or as an addition means and extra income. This is how great help the bitcoin to the community.
sdas90

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:36:15 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

Bitcoin not main income for me.bitcoin is my extra income. I think bitcoin help you as an extra income.it can not become your main income. because of not stable cryptocurrency market. on the other hand  trading can give you a huge profit if you want to main income from bitcoin then you have to spend long time and you have to good knowledge about the  cryptocurrency market.

victorscrown

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:55:12 AM

Perhaps it can be that is if you have invested a lot, but if your capital is too little and you have a  big family perhaps you need to have another source of income.
coiner27

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:04:48 AM

I don't think this will work as your main income. Perhaps, one of your profit; you can buy and sell bitcoin but I do not suggest this as your main income. Create a business, and let cryptocurrency market help you in it.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:24:49 AM

Even though it is proven so many times by lot of people that Bitcoin is a life changer but still it will be depend if you are lucky enough to be one of them because there are few people too that failed because of losing the investment and i also heard a news that a korean guy commits suicide after the latest ultimate dips. So for me Bitcoin should be just another source of income until you can establish a good business of your own.
Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:32:40 AM

I thinks we have different descriptions or meaning of income, but for me yes you can earn money from Bitcoin activities by engaging of course. But it's better also if you have other source of income too..

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:53:27 AM

Bitcoin isn't advisable to be our primary source of income. We all know that it is volatile and unstable. Better have a permanent job because that would provide us a permanent income. We couldn't rely all our financial needs to bitcoin because it will take time for us to get rewarded. It will take a lot of patience.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:13:56 AM

Relying upon Bitcoin as the first source of main income is really a dangerous idea. We simply can't rely our income on a highly speculative asset, that is too risky for us. We better to make it as a side income since it will be better rather than a full commitment to it.
It all depends on your investment money as well as your skills and knowledge you have regarding these things. If you are getting this much of earnings that can help you in having a better living, then there is no harm in relying on bitcoin as your main resource of income as you will then be putting in more efforts which will later bring more positive and fruitful results for you.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:34:27 AM

That'll be a good main source of income because we know that there is a bigger opportunity to earn good profits in cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin. Even other people quit their job just to focus mainly in crpyto.

2Godbdglory

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:54:38 AM

Bitcoin should not b our main source of income because it is not stable in price. So many people are frustrated  because they don't have another source of income and other income has been closed.  Our source of income should b more than one. 
fahad.khan

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:08:51 AM

It depends but in my view it cant be your primary source of income. Due to its high fluctuations, you can always incur a heavy loss, therefore cutting off your daily expenses and that bright side, you can earn a fortune sometimes upgrading your lifestyle but may be just for a while. In a longer run, you cant actually rely on bitcoin trading. So my answer will be NO !
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:12:13 AM

Not just the bitcoin itself but the while crypto can  help you for your daily needs if you know the strategy about this system
Bitcoin Is the  molder and the sunlight of altcoin you can make it your daily income if  you gain daily  profit in this

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

I don't generally figure living in Bitcoin would be an economical or stable employment as we never recognize what might be the following pattern in cryto would be and particularly for simply those new bitcoin hopefulls it is somewhat difficult to acquire a vast aggregate of cash in case you're simply beginning now as the brilliant or Goldilocks speculation time of Bitcoin had just passed a couple of years age.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

Won't be enough in my opinion. There are times that the market value will fall due to its natural volatility and in those times, the profit will not be as big as usual. As such, a decent job is still required knowing that it will be a source of a constant salary which is really needed for a daily living. So it is surely more advisable to have both since one will not be enough.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:35:46 AM

may not be called income, you can call it a bonus, because the result of bounty or bitcoin is unstable, so it can not be called the main income in finance

cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:41:01 AM

Bitcoin has been the main income of a lot of people over the past a year or so. As the price has increased under 1k to 20. Many people have benefited a lot.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: