Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4405 times)
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:51:09 AM

Bitcoin serves as my additional income and as a part time job and not my main income  because I have my main source of income before I got engage in bitcoin. But still bitcoin has a big part in my daily life.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:52:15 AM

Bitcoin is a bit volatile and unpredictable as of the moment, so I guess it isn't a good source of main income yet. For now may be a job that is permanent even though how small the salary is, as long as you receive payment on time, is better than to expect big results from a very unstable source. Yet I do not disagree on bitcoin being the main source of income, I am just patiently waiting for time to come when it is stable. I think not only me, but many as well like companies who now used or accept bitcoins. If only their is a way to make it very stable so that it could be widely used by now.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

Other people earn money and for sure this is main income for them.  Before I don't have  job so I do bitcoin and this my main income but after that I have now have job.

Although I also have a job and I am not going to quit it, I might say that Bitcoin cannot be called the main income. However, often it gives me more money than the official work.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

Some people rely in their income in bitcoin using their own strategy to generate good amount but I think we should not treat it as our main source of income due to the unstable price and risk when you invest.

Im also earning by taking advantage of the price volatility however this is an additional earnings to me as I also have a real job. Some users forget the purpose why btc was created but its up to us how we use cryptos for our own benefits.

kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

As an advocate of blockchain technology, I would still not recommend bitcoin as one's main income. Due to its volatility in nature plus confirmation issues have hindered the pipedream of bitcoin being a legal tende for exchange of goods and services.

Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

We cannot make Bitcoin as a source of income since the value of Bitcoin is fluctuating it is not a stable one it has its ups and downs so don't take Bitcoin as a source of income if you have a job that also can be an asset in between since we cannot predict when the government will ban Bitcoin since Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency and there is no third party influence in the transaction of currency in Bitcoin.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

Bitcoin does not provide income. You may profit from your speculation, but it is not income.

Furthermore, gains are not guaranteed or even consistent. For example, people that bought in December at $19k are going to have to wait a long time just to break even.
Honestly I have many income right now but I'm prouly to tell you that bitcoin is the most income that I jave in my life right now.This is the only income that creates myself a reliability to change the earnings of my life.
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Yes I have a relatives that both of them don't have a job all they have is a crypto coin , a bitcoin .They have investment on it and also they do jobs here in bounty . And they have finish now their house , they also have vehicles .
Hxyro

Activity: 107

Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:00:12 PM

as of now im a NEET for morethan 2 years. and last year i started to earn bitcoin. and until now it is my source of income. Net cost, and maintenance are  paid with my profits from bitcoin
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:00:25 PM

As we know, bitcoin for us is a very good life so for our little family, bitcoin is very useful to change the atmosphere of our family life, because bitcoin is very easy to get many benefits and safe to use in all fields. So now bitcoin we make our main income.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

For me, yes bitcoin is my primary source of income for now. As a student, it is difficult to find a part-time job that really fit into your schedules and chores. Bitcoin is an excellent part-time job for me because you can gain bitcoin in many different ways and you can control your own time of doing that thing. Also, bitcoin is expensive, and you can obtain a massive amount of money from it.  Smiley
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

In my opinion, You can consider bitcoin as your main income if you had bought at 3 years ago with a quite enough quality. With the volatile price it's not good to gamble your future in today's crypto market.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

It is very possible having Bitcoin as the main source of income. Mastery is very important and diligence. Same application one will use for one's physical job or office work is needed here too. When energy and focus is placed in this Cryptocurrency work, there will be comprehensive positive results. So, whatsoever is worth doing, is worth doing well! And the good result will speak for it.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

For me, yes bitcoin is my primary source of income for now. As a student, it is difficult to find a part-time job that really fit into your schedules and chores. Bitcoin is an excellent part-time job for me because you can gain bitcoin in many different ways and you can control your own time of doing that thing. Also, bitcoin is expensive, and you can obtain a massive amount of money from it.  Smiley
Bitcoin is my main source of income ,for now its very difficult to find a work with great benefits and capabilities to earn huge but im thankful on bitcoin for the opportunities they gave us . Excellence is the beginning to fulfill or pursue dreams in life, through hard work well it'll paid off. The amount of money we earn on bitcoin has so much helpful in our needs and wants .
Belleylock

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

As a bitcoin user, bitcoin as an income is a very big life changing. It is a very very big support not only for the family but also can help others. Thats how bitcoin can help as bitcoin as an income can support us long term.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
It is true that bitcoin can be source of our main income. Many people are using bitcoin for speculation for them to earn money. There are now many people who became rich because of the bitcoin.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:01:07 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
Its true but it usually depends on how you work out to earn bitcoin. As we can all remember, bitcoin is a great investment for anyone looking for a good financial source. I've seen a lot of people whose life is getting better as they invested on bitcoin. It will fully depend on you if bitcoin would give you out some good income and if it is really true that bitcoin can make your life done financially, only you can answer it.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

bitcoin is not my main income, because bitcoin is the digital currency, and the type of currency that is banned in the country, and I'm sure bitcoin can one day die. but bitcoin is my place to look for big profits. because trading with bitcoin can make you rich suddenly, but with a note you must be smart.

yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

Well im looking forward that someday bitcoin will provide financial freedom to my part, Since most of the users proves that it is already happened to their life, and they already enjoy the fruit of investing bitcoin. As of now, im in the starting phase due to time constraint and lack of capital,  I need to adjust my time wisely. Hoping that it will realize to my part as a main source of income soon. Goodluck to my journey:)
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

There is no denying that most of the money we earn or the rewards we get from participating in bounties is pretty much huge and we can actually invest in it. However, profits or rewards gained doesn’t arrive on a regular basis and bounties usually takes atleast a month until stakes are counted, with this situation, it would be a bit hard for me to keep up with my finances since i got monthly bills to pay. Because of such circumstance, bitcoin is actually not my main income but my source of passive income and it actually works greatly for me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: