Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4409 times)
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

So far my job is the main income while hodling my btc.
And it is should be many people do. Get profit in Bitcoin as your income doesn't mean anything
Get your real life and get Cash.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:25:40 PM

Well im looking forward that someday bitcoin will provide financial freedom to my part, Since most of the users proves that it is already happened to their life, and they already enjoy the fruit of investing bitcoin. As of now, im in the starting phase due to time constraint and lack of capital,  I need to adjust my time wisely. Hoping that it will realize to my part as a main source of income soon. Goodluck to my journey:)
If you will invest in bitcoin and hold it for long, you will also enjoy the fruits of your efforts. For this, you must first develop a good understanding of bitcoin and put some real trust in its capacity and strength. In order to get at the top of the stairs, we need to step on the bottom one first. You have already made a move in this direction and as bitcoin is not a racist, you will be able to enjoy your aims one day. Try joining some signature campaign if possible for you.
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
Bitcoin is nota main income to start with but if you already earn lot's of money from bitcoin before and that money will support your daily needs and wants then bitcoin would become your main income. If ever the money you earned from bitcoin before won't able to support your daily needs and wants then bitcoin is not your main income and it's time to find a real job if you don't have a real job.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
bitcoin is not my main income, because bitcoin is the digital currency, and the type of currency that is banned in the country, and I'm sure bitcoin can one day die. but bitcoin is my place to look for big profits. because trading with bitcoin can make you rich suddenly, but with a note you must be smart.
It is digital currency and it is being use as an additional source of income so we can take the benefit and get high amount of profit’ well this is not good to say bitcoin is going to die for many investors bitcoin is changing their life, I use bitcoin as an additional source of income and I can get profit with my bitcoin along with my job so I can earn high amount of money and for using my spare time with bitcoin, as whenever I get time I use signature campaign and get profit, so it does not disturb me at all, people use to trade and invest but it is good to invest only because trading is risky way of earning.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:42:43 PM

Bitcoin first and foremost is not a currency because of it's very precarious state. You've mentioned "as a ride to boost your income", i totally agree. Bitcoin can only be use as a tool or a way to have an additional income and not to be your main income.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

I was new in the cryptomarket, but I am sure in any trade, there must be a profit and loss statement.
To this day, I still keep working but also invest part of my money in bitcoin so bitcoin is not my main income. Maybe the early investors who've worked longer and enjoy their advantages

CarylnBoy

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:05:18 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is being used as an additional source of income so that people can profit and profit from it. For me, bitcoin is the main source of income because it has made my life change and more abundant.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:38:52 AM

Bitcoin could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin. You can earn from these and that will give you a chance yo earn extra income. Mostly if you are lucky, bitcoin is more profitable rather than your permanent job.

Yes. Bitcoin couldn't be a main income because it is a digital currency. It is only our additional source of income. Another tool to support our financial expenses. That because of it, we will survived. We are lucky to have it because there's a lot of advantage and benefit s from there. Earnings of bitcoin is not consistent but it is useful to us. We learn how to be a productive and profitable in our life.
Flynn Anderson

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:57:17 AM

Smiley Bitcoin does not provide income. You may profit from your speculation, but it is not income. Bitcoin can't be a main source of income, because you're either hodling or selling for profit that one time. It's more like an investment that realizes. Bitcoin can't be the solution for all your problems. Try to earn as much as you can, the blockchain technology is not Bitcoin. However, many jobs offered in bitcointalk thats a great way to earn money. Bitcoin may help you have an extra income but i think it can not become your main income since cryptocurrency has a value that is not stable. And, no one knows when it will rise so it is not that good to depend on bitcoin and to make it your main source of income.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:58:23 AM

I used to think that bitcoin could be my main income as i got more income from bitcoin than my part-time job. But then i realized that cryptocurrency market is so unstable which is not always give me profit. That's why after finishing my college, i will still looking for a real job and make bitcoin as my side income.
Dothyrain

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:35:17 AM

At first bitcoin cannot be your main source of income. But if you learn how to double your capital in bitcoin and earn big money from campaign and you are earning more than an employed people is earning,  I can say now that it is your major source of income. Bit dont just stop there,  learn to invest your money to grow your money.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Aidan Martin

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:36:26 AM

I think, bitcoin reduces unemployed. Because it gives income to everyone.  Much work is provided in bitcointalk thats a great way to make money. I already know a bitcoin person doing a full time job, now he has earned too much and built his own home at an early age . It can sustain its life entrusted with bitcoin opportunities. Smiley Smiley
faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

Bitcoin is not my main income. I still have a regular job. Indeed "playing" in bitcoin provides a greater income than from my regular job. but I do not make it my main income. I still rely on my regular job.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:05:15 AM

Actually I am very thankful on having this kind of income because of bitcoin, honestly when I have not yet encounter bitcoin as source of income it is hard for me to hold money like $50 I mean $25 is already big money for me and our daily needs is not that  totally good but since I encounter bitcoin I really experienced great income as well as we already renovating our house now. Thanks to btc.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

For me as a newbie it is not my main income. I want to reach my dreams and to follow my passion so that I can make bitcoin as a stepping stone of my profession. Moreover if I know bitcoin earlier I think there's a chance that I wil make this as an income.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:17:57 AM

I'm the type of person that believes that a person should do what he/she loves since it is where he or she will prosper in life. So in this case, if mining is your passion or the thing that you love, then you should go all out for it.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:25:41 AM

As I do today bitcoin was my second income because I have another job which was I liked to do, but oneday bitcoin will might be my main income.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

As I do today bitcoin was my second income because I have another job which was I liked to do, but oneday bitcoin will might be my main income.

We actually have the same situation, I am only a bounty hunter and we know it takes 3-4 months before we can get our rewards. So, my first priority is still my job in a company wherein it is stable and have a regular income. Maybe in the next few years, if I already have some enough money I would try to find an alternative way to earn more income.
adonaiking

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:49:36 AM

Well, it could be your main income if you invest much of course  big investment you will have a big income  but there are times that we cannot expect always a big earnings just like today  it's red days so if this is your main income how will pay your bills and meet your other needs, so if you have a good job with a good salary do not give up your regular job and at the same during free days work on bitcoin.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

For now bitcoin was my income because i don't have yet even if ill going to apply to a comply that i like. So that's why ill just fucos in bitcoin because ill earn more enough and i can change into cash. On that way i can buy whatever i like, and have some pay for bills in my house.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: