Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4410 times)
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

I am trying to start a business where i will receive bitcoin so i think it is the good income source for me and i think this will be the main source of income for me in the near future soon i will start bitcoin trading and that is the best income source for me because all the crypto traders are getting good profit.  i would like to invest in the bitcoin because it is the main source of me now.

Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

Bitcoin could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin. You can earn from these and that will give you a chance yo earn extra income. Mostly if you are lucky, bitcoin is more profitable rather than your permanent job.

I agrre with you i cant consider bitcoin as my main incone right now.But it help me alot as my ectra income to support my family needs and to pay my bills.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:27:55 AM

At the moment the bitcoin can be considered my additional income though he sometimes surpasses also the main.
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

As a student this is the only way that I can have income. This is where I get my school expenses and other school matter expenses. So that it will not be a burden to my parents to ask for money. Bitcoin helps me save money and it produces income to many.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

You have a point. Although bitcoin indeed profitable if and only if you are bound to invest a large amount of your money. The bitcoin price is already high and its already understandable that btc price is not that stable which is risky enough to invest a very large amount.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

no, bitcoin for me just like side income for me, because i prefer to use bitcoin as an investment in long term than some trade with short term
and not just a bitcoin but some property that i can invest, i am doing that because bitcoin is not legal in my country as a transacaction and i need to real FIAT money to getting what i need
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

yes just like jobless,plenly housewife...when im joining in bitcoin its a big helpful and bitcoin will be my main income even im stay at home...Bitcoin could be my job,It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin. You can earn from these and that will give you a chance yo earn extra income. Mostly if you are lucky, bitcoin is more profitable rather than your permanent job....there's a lot of reason or depend if what bitcoin can do....
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

I am getting extra income not main income from Bitcoin and Alt coins. Of course i am also thankful that i was able to learn about cryptocurrency and i was able to maximize my time after work doing crypto stuff like trading and gambling to earn some extra money.
welliamy

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

Bitcoin is a smart currency very forward thinking
It eliminates banks,credit cards,currency exchange,
Money transfer.,bit coin is remarkable cryptographic
Achievement in digital world and its enormous value

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Ferdinand Thomas

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

relying on bitcoin as single source of income might be a "bit" risky. but i believe its very good for earning (and loosing) some fun money
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

yes i do believe that bitcoin is my main income,because i am still a student and only my parents who gave money to me but when i join bitcoin i can have now my own money through bitcoin,and i love too .that's why i earn a lot of bitcoin so that i can sell it and i have my own income.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

Actually here in bitcointalk I found extras income even though I am not giving money I earned a lot pf money. This is the online job that didn't get money instead they are helping peopling like us.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:00:24 PM

Its risky to consider bitcoin as your main income simply because its highly volatile and your profit is not guaranteed. Better to just make this thing as another source of profit, its good to have a lot of money resources. If you are just minimum wage earner like me, better not to depend on this.

As a fulltime mom, I am not able to work for a real job so that I can take care of my kids, I consider bitcoin as my main source of income. I can earn money without leaving our house. It is very convinient. I can do household chores and take care of my kids while working on bitcoin.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

Bitcoin can really generate a decent income for people who are doing the right thing. It could be through investment, trading or simply by joining signature campaign like this. Would it be enough to support your financial needs, and become your main source of income? It depends on how deep you are in to this technology, there were stories of bitcoin's big earners who eventually became financially stable because of this innovation. If you think you could imitate that, then, why not go deep, possibilities are always with in your reach. What is important is how you would sustain a generated income which is not coming from a regular salary basis.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

Trading cryptocurrencies can be profitable for those who has experience and skills in this business. Like in real life trading decisions can bring you both pain and happy feeling. Bitcoin shouldnt be treated as main income but as a passive income i am agree with your opinion.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

I do not think that bitcoin can be attributed to the source of basic income, as an investment unless
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

We can not say in advance, BTC can be the main job of many people, but not everyone who joins the BTC their lives are also rich. Some people sold land, sold houses, sold cars to invest in BTC but the result was that the BTC fell and they lost money. In business BTC very high risk. I think we should not see BTC as the main job.
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

Bitcoin cannot be considered as our main and only source of income because mainly this is not a constant thing plus the fact that it is not regulated means anything can happen. However, Bitcoin is a kind of savings for the future.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:27:54 PM

Bitcoin can really generate a decent income for people who are doing the right thing. It could be through investment, trading or simply by joining signature campaign like this. Would it be enough to support your financial needs, and become your main source of income? It depends on how deep you are in to this technology, there were stories of bitcoin's big earners who eventually became financially stable because of this innovation. If you think you could imitate that, then, why not go deep, possibilities are always with in your reach. What is important is how you would sustain a generated income which is not coming from a regular salary basis.

You're absolutely correct buddy, bitcoin is really awesome on it's capability and usage. We are able to buy our basic needs.and maintain the financial stability on our life as we encounter those price hike on our society which we don't worry to much as long as the bitcoin and other crypto currencies are still exist. Also, bitcoin can help each and everyone of us here in the crypto currency community sustain our basic needs as long as we do some extra effort by doing different strategies as it can be profitable for the good of all.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

You have a good point, some people are actually missed the concept of a currency and are being mislead by many.  Actually, you cannot make income from bitcoin itself because you cannot see someone who earn from dollars isn't it?  Bitcoin is a currency and in fact, the income is payment for labor and you can get income from campaigns that you have joined in not on bitcoin itself. They pay bitcoin but bitcoin does not pay you, get my point?  So yes, you cannot be a rich person by the help of bitcoin as a currency but the amount of it that you are holding. And in the investing thing, yes you can make profit and I have heard some people got rich by doing so and I do not think that will be considered income.Be careful though because some might scam you or some will cause you to lose the money you have invested (in case of altcoins).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: