Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4412 times)
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:42:09 PM

since I know bitcoin, my life has changed for the better and this proves that bitcoin has helped my economy and I think bitcoin can also be used as a main source of income if we can properly manage the bitcoin or assets we have.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
Yes it can be! Bitcoin can help us to gain income. Many people are using bitcoin for speculation because trading bitcoin is one of the profitable job. If you want to earn income, you should patronize bitcoin.

mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
We cannot say bitcoin as our main income because earnings from bitcoin is irregular. We cannot earn bitcoins regularly maybe it depends upon the situation if we have work or task to do in occasion to the project or maybe there has to be finish before the ICO starts so they need person to do that job. So as long as there is earning bitcoins I need to save it and hold because it is not for a lifetime job.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

although bitcoin has made my life better but I do not dare to risk making a main source of income because bitcoin fluctuates and is unpredictable.
kukuli

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

In some of marginal note I use to make it by yourself a portion epoch not a full era job to discharge loyalty yet to realize some daily income because as I know I don't have a lot of knowledge of take movement influence here to earn more maintenance even if swift here I plus have a job to fighting here in my country it can really retain my daily needs and if I can maintain my daily needs using bitcoin I will sanction it full time job.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:31:51 PM

Well, I think that your thought is pretty much on point and is as real as it can be. Clearly, people succeed in life not because of the field they are investing, creating businesses or working on. In my honest opinion, I really think that what makes people rich is how they invest, create businesses, and work. The most important thing in becoming successful is probably the hard work put into learning as much as you can in any field you are in so that you can be the confident with every decision and be at your best. That is what I think.
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:48:47 PM

As a student my only one income source is bitcoin .my all study cost and other cost all come from bitcoin. i see many upemployment people work with bitcoin and bitcoin is their main income source.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

I'm not reciving anything from bitcoin nowadays because found another work also associated with crypto but not with bitcoin. I think that bitcoin is for big players.

qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:35:01 PM

I do not think that bitcoin can be attributed to the source of basic income, as an investment unless
Engaging in different Bitcoin activities may guarantee you a profit. However, you should not consider it as your main income. I think that your income should come from your job. I agree that Bitcoin surely has given a lot of help to people but it is due to their income through investing or through trading.

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:17:35 PM

We cannot say bitcoin as our main income because earnings from bitcoin is irregular. We cannot earn bitcoins regularly maybe it depends upon the situation if we have work or task to do in occasion to the project or maybe there has to be finish before the ICO starts so they need person to do that job. So as long as there is earning bitcoins I need to save it and hold because it is not for a lifetime job.
Although i am getting a very good profit from  bitcoin, it is solving most of my financial problems which were not possible from my day job,  but still i do not think that bitcoin is my main income, in fact bitcoin income is not a fixed and permanent income, therefore we cannot consider it as our main income.  i am a government teacher and therefore the income that  i get from my job is my main income.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

Maybe if that person have no job then bitcoin is he only do and bitcoin mainly can be the only his own source of income. And for me bitcoin is where i can gain extra income to help me to my family expenses.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Silverun

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

how i wish to make this bitcoin as my main source of funds,  but as I can see in the chart it seems the arrow goes down but I know suddenly things will be okay for this and everything will be back to normal growing of its value.
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:46:13 AM

Bitcoin as the main income is not yet good to me i cant rely my future in bitcoin because it is keep on changing, in short it is not stable. And what if someday it come to death of bitcoin, but i wish its not. Bitcoin for me can just be a sideline or another source of money to add to your main income.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:30:22 AM

Its risky to consider bitcoin as your main income simply because its highly volatile and your profit is not guaranteed. Better to just make this thing as another source of profit, its good to have a lot of money resources. If you are just minimum wage earner like me, better not to depend on this.

You are indeed right. Bitcoin is really unpredictable. If you will depend on it for your daily needs then you need to change your mentality to it. Either the bitcoin or other crypt you must not depend on it to much.

YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:39:45 AM

Some people use bitcoin as a stepping stone rather than the main income. Gain wealth in bitcoin and then use it for starting up your business and such. That's what I'm planning anyway.
Kemon

Activity: 159
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:47:36 AM

bitcoin for me is just extra income and not a permanent job whereas I also have other business that is also the result of bitcoin, I am very happy to join in bitcoin so my pocket money increases
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:01:14 AM

I agree with you. Bitcoin indeed is another opportunity given to those who are living on the power of innovation. However, we cannot entrust everything in bitcoin itself. Do not allow bitcoin to manage our lives because we are supposed to manage our own lives. This is the factor that affects the lives of other people who thought that they will overcome anything in this world just like what has been said that some people think that they will conquer the world through bitcoin. We must change the perception of having a happy life through money cause real happiness cannot be found in money but by everything we have that God has given.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:08:13 AM

Bitcoin is a way to escape from financial crisis if only someone who has it will really work thoroughly on it.
But we cannot conform to one source of income alone. We also need to add more other than bitcoin. Bitcoin can bring profit but not a regular one. It is like business. It will only be beneficial if we will focus on it.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:21:15 AM

Do not make bitcoin as your main income. Make it as an additional income, because the bitcoin price is unstable. I believe many people have been helped by bitcoin, but we do not rely on bitcoin because we do not know that someday it will disappear or survive.
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:31:05 AM

I think i will never say bitcoin is my main income. For me, i have my formal job but i didn't quit because of bitcoin. I choose to do it both. I join bitcoin on the other hand I focus on my formal job as staff of Construction company. Bitcoin is a digital currency and we admit that we can gain money through joining ICO, invest,trade and sell but this is not we called main income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: