Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:02:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4413 times)
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:14:29 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
It is possible to be making your main income through Bitcoin. Before I started Bitcoin I was working in an office and the pay I get in a month was very little. I couldn’t even take care of my problems as of then. When I got into Bitcoin, I came across a huge opportunity, and luckily for me  it was mine and I was able to achieve a lot from. I went to the extent of quitting my job to focus on Bitcoin, and now I have achieved a lot.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:20:36 AM

Bitcoin is not recommended to be the main income for beginners, due to its volatile nature. Required knowledge and experience in trading in this Bitcoin. Maybe when used as a means of long-term investment can be profitable. But it is not possible to gain profit from other altcoins, making profits in reading market conditions. Many of my friends who managed altcoin trading make a lot of profits.
Yes. Bitcoin is not even a job, so why would anyone classify it as such. Bitcoin could be an investment tool or a payment tool and that is it. If you work and earn bitcoin as a payment, then you can consider that as being paid for what you are doing which can be classified as an income, but regarding bitcoin itself as a main income, probably because of the profit you can get from it in the long run, does not make it an income but a long term investment.

Probably some people would have already adopted bitcoin related stuff for their main income. But definitely they would not have risk their previous income source for this. They have entered into main income from bitcoin slowly like part time job. I guess there will be nothing wrong to try like that for all of us.
mel1978

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:25:19 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
This is not my main income because I do not know for how long will it takes to an income with bitcoins, I mean this is not regular income so I need to have a job or business as my main income for this. Still I will continue to work with bitcoins and earn by it because I believe in bitcoins although this is not for a lifetime.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

Bitcoin can be the main income for yourself but it should not be prioritize as a full time source of income because it is better if you will do other stuff like having your own physical business and running that business and having a good stable profit and after that then just focus on bitcoin because that is how you are going to make good profits and you will not be worried for the possible loss because you have got a back up source of income.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

We our own perspective in life. For me, bitcoin can our main income if you do not have a formal work. Income, this is when you earn if you have a work that you are work hard for it because other people bitcoin is extra income for them because they have a stable job but for me when you work in bitcoin you can have income.
burnchan

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

All of us here wanted to generate income because we wanted to be a good provider to our family. The financial opportunities brought by cryptocurrency in a form of investments and jobs paid through Bitcoin can be a great source of income. But just like fiat, we need to be very keen to every investments we make and jobs we will be dealing with. Moreover, let’s not forget the fluctuating price of Bitcoin. It can indeed be our good source of income, but let’s consider the risk involve so that we can prevent or minimize loses.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

Your question may be true for some people. Some of them have become rich thanks to Bitcoin, because they are good, they have the knowledge, they have the ability to analyze the market. They invested in Bitcoin and they succeeded. But some people have poor analytical capabilities. They misjudged the market trend and as a result they failed, they became poorer. Business is always risky.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:05:21 AM

Making bitcoin as main income is hard if you don't have trading skills, mining farm or a website to run with ads that pays bitcoin.
Not only by investing in bitcoin can make our lives easier and richer but those promising investments that you know.
Taking up a risk in the beginning and accepting losses during your journey with the corrections.
It's all worth it along your way.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

xk85jq

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

no, i have work with a big company but not enough salary to provide my family.thats why trying, i am curious about bitcoin in earning i willing to undergo training how to earn in this business.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:38:23 AM

As we know, bitcoin for us is a very good life so for our little family, bitcoin is very useful to change the atmosphere of our family life, because bitcoin is very easy to get many benefits and safe to use in all fields. So now bitcoin we make our main income.
It is really good to know how you and your family are doing good with the bitcoin and making use of the different features offered by the bitcoin, I just want to add here that be very much careful in transactions so that you invite no hacker or digital thief on your wallet, also you must try to add some other source of the income because bitcoin dumps as well, and if your whole family is dependant on this than there will be a loss.
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

I think it's too risky to make bitcoin as the main income because of the fickle bitcoin price, it would be better if we have a job then we will have a fixed income and we do not have to worry about our finances

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

Making bitcoin as main income is hard if you don't have trading skills, mining farm or a website to run with ads that pays bitcoin.
Not only by investing in bitcoin can make our lives easier and richer but those promising investments that you know.
Taking up a risk in the beginning and accepting losses during your journey with the corrections.
It's all worth it along your way.
To date, many who have broken off for Bitcoin, endure huge losses. The price of $ 20,000 was very surprising, because everyone bought already for 15,000 dollars, without waiting for a specific change in the price. But today we see a completely different picture.
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

Bitcoin brought with it blockchain technology and thats the technology that will help to change the world..

but I do not think bitcoin will "conquer" the world, and blockchain itself will also not change the world.

It will be the amalgamation of technologies like AI, blockchain, data analytics, IOT etc that will deliver the next change we will

experience in this life time..

Btw bitcoin as an income is not difficult.. just buy it and hodl. But you are not going to make a difference in this world doing this..

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Jico79

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

Work is now quite hard for the poor. In order to have a stable life you have to work, but talk about the value of the work there are many choices but with bitcoin is a new event in the market I'm not sure that my main job is only to find find bitcoin I will consolidate my work during the day so I can create my balance.
Shenshen23

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:34:59 PM

It may or may not boost your income.

Please note:

Income: money received, especially on a regular basis, for work or through investments.

bitcoin has a volatile price movement that why you can earn profit from this or not through investment. But, you can earn here in this forum if you are joining any signature campaign and bounty campaign. So in this sense, You can earn the bitcoin and can use it to your necessities. However, signature campaign and bounty campaign does not hold you forever even your doing a great job and following there rules since it will only last for a month.

I wont think this is a best choice for a main income. You can have your own business or full time job to support you in your necessities in a secured way.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

It may or may not boost your income.

Please note:

Income: money received, especially on a regular basis, for work or through investments.

bitcoin has a volatile price movement that why you can earn profit from this or not through investment. But, you can earn here in this forum if you are joining any signature campaign and bounty campaign. So in this sense, You can earn the bitcoin and can use it to your necessities. However, signature campaign and bounty campaign does not hold you forever even your doing a great job and following there rules since it will only last for a month.

I wont think this is a best choice for a main income. You can have your own business or full time job to support you in your necessities in a secured way.

Yes, I consider Bitcoin as a my main source of income. Actually the salary I get in my current job is less compare to Bitcoin. But as of now I don't want to quit in my current job because I still enjoy staying in the company where I work. Btc really helps me a lot in providing our daily needs. And i thank btc for the financial help it provides to the family.
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

Bitcoin as your main income?

No bitcoin can not be my main income , because of that is very volatility and i cannot earn money all time when its falling its so hard to earn money here.
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:58:00 PM

By the way, I can not say that bitcoin is a major income because the salary is about 2 to 3 months before you get it, but now I consider bitcoin as an extra income. It's a big help to me and my family.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

I agree with you, learn stuffs about economy first because bitcoin and cryptocurrency is just a part of it. Actually, it's not necessary to study every single detail about it (but it would be an advantage if you do) because knowing its basics is enough.

Going back to the topic, Bitcoin is my main source of income (believe it or not) because I'm still a student and this is the only way I found to earn good money. Bitcoin greatly approved my kind of living but if ever I already got a stable job after I graduated, I will not prioritize it more than my job. I will just set it as an extra income whatever happens, even the money I earned there is greater than my salary because money is not the most important thing in life. Finding your self worth which you can find in your job is priceless.
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

Bitcoin may help you have an extra income but i think it can not become your main income since cryptocurrency has a value that is not stable. And, no one knows when it will rise so it is not that good to depend on bitcoin and to make it your main source of income. But it is always better to trust and use bitcoin as a source of extra income.
Yes, there was a lot of controversy in the past, and I communicated my ideas to every matter related to making a choice between work and Bitcoin as a there must always be a fixed income.

We cannot say that all of us used bitcoin crypto currency is our main income. Even though their are few but the others are not due to poverty or less privileged people. It is a kind of long term investment or business that needs self control.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: