Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:15:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4416 times)
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

For me bitcoin is my second income after formal work, but I'm glad this month I can earn more than monthly salary, I'll make bitcoin as main income if I already earn more than $ 3500 per month.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

Bitcoin is the Godfather of all the other coins and of the blockchain revolution

I cant consider as of now bitcoin as my main income.Because I dont earn that much in btcoin.and we cant predict the stabilty of bitcoin.Ofcourse we still need a permanent job for our  permanent income and lets consider bitcoin as extra income.
this is what im always asking about myself,i am undecided if im going to quit my current job to have more time in bitcoin, they are saying that bitcoin is not a stable, there are times that it has a low rates and as of now bitcoin helps me in my financial problem.

Before taking this decision, just look back at the past few months. Were you income from bitcoin enought to live? Was it stable? Do you have period when you register loss?
Also I think that if you decide to quit your job, you need have savings just in case.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:41:50 AM

As I do today bitcoin was my second income because I have another job which was I liked to do, but oneday bitcoin will might be my main income.
There is no doubt that one-day bitcoin will become your main income because of the potential it has in it, and also the coming time will be very good for the bitcoin because the demand is getting bigger and bigger with each day, but one word for caution and that is not to quit your present work may it be a business or a job because bitcoin still has a lot of uncertainties like legalization and legislation which needs to be clarified, and after that you can rely on the bitcoin without any fear.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
Bitcoin is not my primary income because outside of investing and participating in a virtual currency I still have time to do other things like managing my cafe with friendly and active staff, I think Now many wealthy people are created from Bitcoin, and the future will grow.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
It will definitely depends on how much you are earning on bitcoin and your current job status. You must consider that we have a continuous cycle of expenses to fill up, and if we can not generate income to cope with that, we are going to be burden by debt, unless we have generated a sufficient income that is really sustainable for a long period of time. So, I guess, if we can do bitcoin with out giving up our current job, it would be wiser.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

If we focus on bitcoin and have done bitcoin and then invest a lot of money, of course we will get many benefits if bitcoin price is always high, but if the bitcoin price is cheap, then you will lose. Therefore I do not think it is suitable for bitcoin to be the main income, because bitcoin does not always give a profit every month, so I have another job in the office, so I get fixed money every month.

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

For me, Bitcoin trading is a part-time business by which I generate a good stable income and then I again invest that income in the stock market and commodity market.I would like to add that Bitcoin trading or mining cannot be a full-time job or profession as it cannot be controlled because of decentralization and I would not depend on it alone for any reasons because there are chances that in future it values decreases to smaller price and at that stage it would not be easy for us do business or job on even part-time basis.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:41:38 AM

A lots of people read news about people who have become millionaires with btc and they do think that with an investment of 1000$ can be in the same point as them, this is not true, those thoughts for now are impossible as the market has fed up and there is not a room for 100x increase for the huge coins. Economy knowledge is cruical and as far as I can see so many uneducated people are investing into btc same as in the great depression crisis.
floresjonathan123

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:13:49 PM

Its risky to consider bitcoin as your main income simply because its highly volatile and your profit is not guaranteed. Better to just make this thing as another source of profit, its good to have a lot of money resources.
Victorias

Activity: 253

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

Bitcoin is unstable, as well as other crypto-currencies. You can view it as an additional source of profit, and if you are lucky, you can get a lot of money.

jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:31:50 PM

Bitcoin is really hard to be your source of daily income it would take a lot of knowledge to do it specially in trading,
You need to study the market and know the flow and also lot of connections .
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:32:48 PM

It'a not bad if bitcoin becomes my main income but i think it's not that easy to achieved considering that you need to exert effort trying to do this. As of now i'm earning but not that big. I will just treat bitcoin as my other source of income. When the times that my earning in bitcoin is bigger than my salary. I think that's the time i will make bitcoin as main income.

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

By the way, I can not say that bitcoin is a major income because the salary is about 2 to 3 months before you get it, but now I consider bitcoin as an extra income. It's a big help to me and my family.

I think in 2 to 3 months earn that's a bounty campaign, i'm i right?. Anyways, as of now Bitcoin is my source of my income because i don't have any job that pay my bill and for my daily needs. I join through signature campaign that pays me bitcoin weekly and i join also in bounty campaign through social media like facebook, twitter and if they have airdrop i join it also.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

I don't think bitcoin is bringing new problems to this word, only ones who are bringing questions and problems to this world and actually are the main problem of this world are banks.
You have to pay tax, and when you do, you will see how small your financial independence is, most people will realize that it is better to have real job and earning bitcoins as side job or extra income.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:06:10 PM

Yes it will be a main income for those who don't have a permanent job or to those who can't work in government or anywork because of disabilities. Bitcoin could help people to earn more. Maybe they earn a small right now but someday it will come that the labor in the government lower than in bitcoin.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

I joined bitcoin as a supplementary income. My profit in it cannot support the needs of my family. I have my day job and i do bitcoin after. Bitcoin in a way helps me to at least have another source of income when i joined signature campaign.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

We all know that bitcoin is a long term investment that could provide us a good profit. However, we can't really have it as a source of main income because the profit that we can gain here is unstable and not permanent. We better look for a permanent source of income aside from bitcoin because it can't really sustain our daily necessities since it is volatile.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:40:54 PM

We all know that bitcoin is a long term investment that could provide us a good profit. However, we can't really have it as a source of main income because the profit that we can gain here is unstable and not permanent. We better look for a permanent source of income aside from bitcoin because it can't really sustain our daily necessities since it is volatile.

Exactly, a long term investment can no longer be a main income since you need a money for your daily expenses. I would say, having a bitcoin you can have a great amount of profit in the future which you need to be patience enough and willing to wait for the long period of time since you choose bitcoin as you set for the long term investments.
paeackk

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

It seems impossible to make bitcoin Hold as my main income. The only way you can gain an income - BTC speculations, but you have to be an expirienced trader to avoid losing. In another instance you risk to lose your investment bank.
urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

yes bitcoin is one of our source of income just for me,actually i am a plain wife i just work all the house hold and i am just waiting for my husbands salary.but when my kids teach me how to join bitcoin then tha'ts the time that i have an another income.so thanks bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: