Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4412 times)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:58:09 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

We can actually make bitcoin as our main source of income but it could really be too risky for us. We all know that the price of bitcoin is not stable so our income wouldn't be stable in bitcoin as well. I believe that bitcoin is a great currency that could change lives but the profit that we might gain in bitcoin is not stable and permanent so it is better if we'll find a permanent job and have bitcoin as a source of extra income.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:01:18 PM

Bitcoin does not provide income. You may profit from your speculation, but it is not income.

Furthermore, gains are not guaranteed or even consistent. For example, people that bought in December at $19k are going to have to wait a long time just to break even.

I know what you mean and what your trying to intend on your statement. But in my experience for being here for a couple of months, I could say and considered it as my main source of income. Honestly, all of my costing, especially in my daily routine of costing from food, transportation, rental, and billings are came from what I am doing on earning bitcoin or altcoin.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

No, I do not and I do not think it can be. I do not think it will be a monthly regular source of income as it does not guarantee that every month will rise and finish. Yes, as an additional source of income, but it is very difficult to use it as a main source of income. Besides, Bitcoin should be a main source for investing so that we can handle the procurement smoothly, without stress and without stress.
eriwis

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

Yes, that's right you said. Bitcoin is my main income. Because I just spend my time in Bitcoin and I do not work anywhere other than in Bitcoin. So I really depend on Bitcoin. I find it very difficult to find the real job I want, but in Bitcoin, I get a lot of new science that I have never had in other jobs.
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

In fact, I can not give up the job and use bitcoin as my main source of income. I need to better the safety and stability for families and children before realizing their dreams. Although I tried after that. Bitcoin will be the store for my kids to grow their future steadily.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
i cannot say anything about this because bitcoin now for me is one of source of income not the main one.even it is so hard to work in bitcoin i believe that i can do it for the future of my kids.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

It can easily become your main source of income. I saw many examples that prove this.
For instance some people managed to make this forum their main source of income. Just look at signature campaign managers. Many of them used to make 1 BTC per month in 2017. So they were making between 3 and 5k USD a month on the average. That's a lot of money, even in the so called "west" or "first world". Bitcoin traders are also making good money. Even the spammers have made a lot of money on this forum. If you had 2-3 accounts in campaigns 2 years ago and held the coins, you're basically set for life right now, as it was possible to make 0.5 BTC per account from a single campaign each month.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

Bitcoin could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin. You can earn from these and that will give you a chance yo earn extra income. Mostly if you are lucky, bitcoin is more profitable rather than your permanent job.
We cannot say that's is a main income, because the price is sometimes its decreasing. Its a source of income, because it gives us a chance to earn easy. Bitcoin is most profitable and have a profit. We can say that a main income if we have more profit are already earn and we depends only on bitcoin.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:37:00 PM

Bitcoin could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin. You can earn from these and that will give you a chance yo earn extra income. Mostly if you are lucky, bitcoin is more profitable rather than your permanent job.
We cannot say that's is a main income, because the price is sometimes its decreasing. Its a source of income, because it gives us a chance to earn easy. Bitcoin is most profitable and have a profit. We can say that a main income if we have more profit are already earn and we depends only on bitcoin.
Bitcoin today is very promising in terms of providing earnings for many First Population. But you do not need to talk about dependence, because people can have the opportunity to exchange bitcoins for paper money. You can invest your money wherever you want and as you like.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:45:25 PM

Bitcoin is a good source of profit. But before you can call it a profit, you must have your capital as an investment in it. If you think that you could gain profit from your investment through selling it in high price always, then you could say that it can be your source of income. But since bitcoin price is unstable, your income also is unstable.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:58:26 PM

For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a major source of income. The reason is simple, that is the instability and many of its risks. No one can say for sure that Bitcoin will generate steady returns over time, and I think that does not happen because Bitcoin as well as the crypto market is very unpredictable, it is always fluctuations and the value is not fixed. You should only consider it as a secondary source of income, I think so
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is my main income source. Now I am a fully dependent on Bitcoin. Because I am Bitcoin and Altcoin trader. I love to trade with Bitcoin. I can't imagine a day without Bitcoin. One year ago I was a jobless guy. I don't have any income source. But now I am earning my livelihood from Bitcoin. Bitcoin made me successful. I don't depend on anybody. I love Bitcoin a lot.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:42:41 PM

I can say so, yes, bitcoin is very helpful in some financial issues, but it does not make me famous and successful, for this I need to master not only financial and economic education, but to know everything perfectly about blockade and crypto currency. I think like that.
pisston

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

Is bitcoin my main income? No, I will not say so. The fact that bitcoin helps me solve some financial problems is true. Even more I will say that bitcoin at the moment is solving all my financial problems, but I'm not ready yet to do bitcoin with my main workplace, I can not say why, there is some fear of uncertainty, I can not say that I'm afraid of something, but I'm afraid.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

Earning bitcoin as your main income is a pretty bad idea as the income in bitcoins is pretty unstable and for running a house you must have to get a constant salary.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:03:04 PM

Bitcoin is profitable and we all know that. But still, I don't think that it will be a good source of main income for a living given that it is volatile and dumps really affect the profit from it. Profit will not be always big sonit won't be a source of a constant profit. A job would still be needed in order for an individual to make a living. Doing both at the same will be much better although it would consume most of your time. Bitcoin is definitely a good source of income but Injust think that it won't be enough.

GoodLuck2

Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:11:26 PM

For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a major source of income. The reason is simple, that is the instability and many of its risks. No one can say for sure that Bitcoin will generate steady returns over time, and I think that does not happen because Bitcoin as well as the crypto market is very unpredictable, it is always fluctuations and the value is not fixed. You should only consider it as a secondary source of income, I think so
Bitcoin is doing well but still it needs some improvements so that the prices may have some good stability. People are reluctant to totally depend on bitcoin because of its highly volatile nature. For seasonal massive incomes, it is so far the best option for investors but for mainstream mode of income, it still needs some time. Combination of day job with bitcoin investment is doing well for people.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:28:17 PM

I don't think it is a good idea to consider bitcoin as your main income because based on what we all know, bitcoin is a very risky job considering the fact that it does not have a stable value. You can also get involved in stuffs like scams or frauds which will surely make you helpless as you rely on bitcoin alone. Finding a real job would be necessary so that you can have a downfall even bitcoin fails.
Hadji

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:35:59 PM

it is for constanta that a fixed price is needed, then all the bitcoin charm will disappear and he will be on the shelf next to the others. We need to learn, people earn and work on this, but a greater percentage loses, but I assure you all will suffice. Everyone perceives bitcoin as a risk when investing, but is there no risk with any other investment to lose everything? Luck loves courageous.
noictib

Activity: 966
Merit: 515

One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

This is truth that bitcoin work is better and more faster way to  mAke Money bit still there are many things which are clearly saying that that nothing is with bitcoin ( doubt for few people not in mine case of thinking ) .
I am in this field since 2013 end and I changed my life at a big side where at one side I am much rich person and at another side before to join this field work I was very poor person in my community where I am living , but now today what I can say that I am successful .
But still many people in my country are saying that bitcoin is not legal ( but they are not seeing that bitcoin is even not illegal ) and they are saying that it can be fully ban one day and that will result into loss of your all money but in actual it is not .
Here I will say that bitcoin is 100% better for the future better life , here we should have no doubt with bitcoin .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: