Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4409 times)
cemburu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:21:29 AM

This is definitely the answer. Yes, Bitcoin is my main income. Because I do not work anywhere else than in Bitcoin. So anything I just rely on Bitcoin. And if Bitcoin dies, I can not imagine what my fate will be. Because in my country looking for work is very difficult.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
Actually it's up to the person some of us relying bitcoin because they don't have work and bitcoin is their choice to have extra income. And some of us use bitcoin as a a good investment  and they use bitcoin to grow their wealth. In summary bitcoin is helpful even you use it as a investment or a income like salary at work.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

As a bitcoin user, bitcoin as an income is a very big life changing. It is a very very big support not only for the family but also can help others. Thats how bitcoin can help as bitcoin as an income can support us long term.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:43:44 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
It is true that bitcoin solve many problems in our society and in our economy. They say that this time is the beginning of the bitcoin era! They are now many people who are earning money from the bitcoin. Bitcoin can create many jobs for many people in our society.
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:45:10 AM

Bitcoin is now my main income.

I know from a friend BTC, I in after work, spend about 4 hours a day on the encryption currency, gradually, I found that the currency income pay much higher than my job.

I'm happy to be part of the cryptographic world.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:52:34 AM

Some people can adapt with blockchain technology but some people dont because many obstacle to learn about blockchain. Bitcoin is result of blockchain technology and its good because bitcoin can disrupt banking bussiness. Bitcoin will eliminate many intermediaries in transaction and that will make economic will more growth because of that.
oacorewsoni

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

I thought you might mean "Bitcoin speculations as your main income", nah? Well, that's a pretty thought but i can't imagine how to put it into practice.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:12:55 AM

My answer is no, bitcoin is not my main income, because am not talking it as professional career, bitcoin is the way of getting additional income, thou bitcoin has help many peoples became rich, but btc is a means to earn extra income.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:16:35 AM

this is not my main income because i ha ve a work actaullay this bitcoin helps me alot to reduce some payments that i need like paying bills house and others and because of this ill got a new computer to use this much better and im thankful becuase people gets a lot of profit here in bitcoin so i hope this bitcoin is our future soucrce of income.
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

Bitcoin is not my main income as a beginner. But i have that believe that as time goes it will become my main income, because i have seen many people's testimony about bitcoin as their income
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

I still study to speak the truth. And for this reason, I still do not have the chance to do a job. My cousin talked me of Bitcoin. Then I thought about it.Then I am doing signature campaign and bounty campaign .bitcoin is very helpful tome And this is my main income.
saiful1234

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

Bitcoin has not made my main income. but it is my side income. it is so risky too make it main income. At any time it's price can go down.
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

Truly bitcoin is my main source of income now. It helps many people. That's why in praying for it that as time passed by it will remain. It will help those jobless people for their income.

doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

I still study to speak the truth. And for this reason, I still do not have the chance to do a job. My cousin talked me of Bitcoin. Then I thought about it.Then I am doing signature campaign and bounty campaign .bitcoin is very helpful tome And this is my main income.
Yes, thank you, we can learn together for mutual development. I'm like you, even though I'm new to the signature campaign. No income yet, but I believe this is a good money making job. In the future I will probably focus all my time on Bounty. Take my current job. Because I do not have time to do two things at the same time.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

Yes, thank you, we can learn together for mutual development. I'm like you, even though I'm new to the signature campaign. No income yet, but I believe this is a good money making job. In the future I will probably focus all my time on Bounty. Take my current job. Because I do not have time to do two things at the same time.
Keep motivating yourself each and everyday and always be inspired by the people who got their success from doing bounty works and i believed that every people who are really working hard will reach their dreams in the future. Just have a lot of patience because not all the times, the bounties will give you good income because sometimes there are bounties that are scam.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

Bitcoin has a bit of revenue if it raises prices, but bitcoin is not my main income
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

crypto is my main income with ico projects, airdrop and bounty
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

Bitcoin is not my main source of income. I'm the owner of an electronics store and that's my main source of income, bitcoin is just extra
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

I am an unemployed and thanks to bitcoin I have a main income . work on the net and make money by bitcoin
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is never the main source of income, because the price of bitcoin is very unstable. You can have money or lose money

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: