Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4402 times)
ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
It depends on how much you are really earning from bitcoin, All of us have expenses to meet every day or every month. We need to settle that from the income that we generate regularly, if you think that bitcoin can sustain that for you, then good. But it would be wiser if you are still employed while doing bitcoin, unless you already generate an income from bitcoin which is enough to sustain all your financial needs for life. It means you are already having financial freedom.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

Income can never be fixed in Bitcoin since Bitcoin volatility itself is an hindrance to this no matter how speculative good you might be. However, if you are very skillful in this cryptoworld generally other than just Bitcoin alone, I feel your operation is of no different to those that are earning probably salary in their jobs. Your tasks applied in various fields are been rewarded, tantamount to having your income earned in Bitcoin and all its peripherals.
hermawanda

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

right now, bitcoin is my side job and to increase my income. we better not leave the main job. to get the bitcoin we can do anytime and wherever we are so it is very easy to do without having to leave the main job.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

Having a permanent source of income is necessary for us to live life easier and better. I believe that what we really need in life is permanence. I think bitcoin can't be our source of main income. Yes, it is profitable, but having it as a main source of income would be risky since it is volatile and unstable. However, it still depends on your skills here in crypto.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

With up and down hundreds of dollars per day it is not wrong if many people make trading as the main choice to become their main earnings, even from those results many are willing to quit their official work.
Hung0507

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

It depends on the investors. Investors are lazy, do not analyze the price charts or update the latest news will be capital losses. The diligent, like the trading job will have more analysis and can be enriched by the trading. I think you should believe in getting rich by investing in bitcoin. There are people who become billionaires, even richer than Warren Buffet but they want to be anonymous.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

I am earning an additional income from working with Bitcoin and some other crypto currencies. I am not planning to quit my real job to work full time with this currencies, because their prices still not stable and very volatile right now. You can't depend only on such income for your living needs, especially if you have a family with many bills to pay each week or month.
Mr. Sorry

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

As a learner, I make bitcoin as the main thief, so I can be free to use my own money without having to burden my parents. And I can easily do whatever I want

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

For me, as of current situation, I can not yet consider as main income since the price sometimes low so it was a loss instead of income. i still depend on my regular job since it was stable source of income.
Kittygalore

Activity: 882
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:08:44 PM

Bitcoin isn't something that always give you money. Even if you work to it and focus on it like a legitimate job it will never give you the guaranteed money just like that of a job which you get salary. Bitcoin is more of an investment rather than a great job to get your income to. The fluctuating value of Bitcoin is the main reason why Bitcoin investing alone is very risky for someone that chooses Bitcoin over to his job or to find a job.
arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

True, I also can not say that bitcoin is my main income because I can not tell how long this bitcoin can last, and bitcoin also can not provide a stable income to me for every month. More precisely I am one of the people who are willing to take advantage of the situation and the popularity of a good that can provide high benefits to its users.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:16:15 PM

Hi there cheefbuza, Every one of us had a financial problem. Some of the holder of bitcoin here is a single  mom or a student or don't have a job. Everyone thinks an excellent way to earn more of money to sustain the need on daily life.  For me, bitcoin give as great opportunity to earn more income.  But I don’t rely single source of income. I just recycling my money to make my life a big difference.
kopicelleng

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

bitcoin is a side income for me, I am here if I have a relaxed time .. because I have many employees in managing the business I run now if I make bitcoin as my main income then the business I run will go bankrupt. .
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:28:11 PM

Hi there cheefbuza, Every one of us had a financial problem. Some of the holder of bitcoin here is a single  mom or a student or don't have a job. Everyone thinks an excellent way to earn more of money to sustain the need on daily life.  For me, bitcoin give as great opportunity to earn more income.  But I don’t rely single source of income. I just recycling my money to make my life a big difference.
So i think you should invest your money in bitcoin because it will give you great opportunity in your life and you will secure your future from its profit, bitcoin is for me main source of income because i have no job and i want to earn more money from bitcoin, so after many earning i will invest in bitcoin because i know it will much better for me.

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

it is a truth that most of old investors earned much more money comparing with their salaries for last 2 years holding cryptocurrencies. But i still can not consider bitcoin as an income. it is an investment with high risks.

turn the page
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:58:58 PM

may be more appropriate for me bitcoin serves as a means of investment for the long term. Because in addition to having a good prospect, the opportunity to earn profits is also quite large. I really do not make bitcoin as the main job, because as we know the price of bitcoin is unstable and unpredictable.

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:47:56 PM

may be more appropriate for me bitcoin serves as a means of investment for the long term. Because in addition to having a good prospect, the opportunity to earn profits is also quite large. I really do not make bitcoin as the main job, because as we know the price of bitcoin is unstable and unpredictable.
Bitcoin makes it possible to earn very well and improve the financial condition of many people who are deprived of cooperation with the crypto currency. And all this despite the water price of Bitcoin ..
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:53:29 PM

Bitcoin makes it possible to earn very well and improve the financial condition of many people who are deprived of cooperation with the crypto currency. And all this despite the water price of Bitcoin ..
There are really things that bitcoin can do and give that regular job cannot give, so for you to be able to make bitcoin as your main income and will quit your job then you must be careful in everything that you are doing, make every minute of your time valuable, study and focus in bitcoin, make this tool and believe in it that you cal all survive because of this.
WaitingToGetPaid

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

I agree that BTC should be tha additional, not main income source. In my opinion, the best way is to increase your capital on bitcoin and then reinvest it in order to launch passive income.

AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:24:03 PM

I still have my day job which I make money that I make my money for my normal daily life spendings and living. Bitcoin is more like a retirement plan so I'm trying to make as much as I can to give myself a comfortable life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: