Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4404 times)
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:28:32 PM

I am earning an additional income from working with Bitcoin and some other crypto currencies. I am not planning to quit my real job to work full time with this currencies, because their prices still not stable and very volatile right now. You can't depend only on such income for your living needs, especially if you have a family with many bills to pay each week or month.

Exactly, it will be really tough to quit the full time job and depend only on bitcoins for survival as you will never get fixed income from bitcoins as it will be sometimes very high and sometimes below your expectation level depending on the price of bitcoins so depending only on bitcoins for living can be really risky so its always good to treat it as an additional income and continue with your day job from where you get fixed income and on that basis you can plan your expenses and rest you can save for the future and from your day job you get financial security for you and your family which is missing in bitcoins.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

I am dreaming about it almost everyday but reciving still not enough to live on it. Maybe i am not working enough but at my opinion it's just a roller coaster.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:12:34 PM

Bitcoin serves as a main source of income for so many people including myself no doubt. There are many here in this forum that rely solely on bitcoin or crypto currency earning and they are doing very well financially when compared to other whose there main source of income is not crypto currency related.   
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:39:31 PM

I am earning an additional income from working with Bitcoin and some other crypto currencies. I am not planning to quit my real job to work full time with this currencies, because their prices still not stable and very volatile right now. You can't depend only on such income for your living needs, especially if you have a family with many bills to pay each week or month.

Exactly, it will be really tough to quit the full time job and depend only on bitcoins for survival as you will never get fixed income from bitcoins as it will be sometimes very high and sometimes below your expectation level depending on the price of bitcoins so depending only on bitcoins for living can be really risky so its always good to treat it as an additional income and continue with your day job from where you get fixed income and on that basis you can plan your expenses and rest you can save for the future and from your day job you get financial security for you and your family which is missing in bitcoins.
That is not a good decision i i think. because we cannot totally depend on bitcoin currently, bitcoin is good for investment no doubt, but here we have to take the risky and we cannot live on list, for loving we need to have some fixed income from where we can fulfill our basic needs, therefore i do not think that in current time giving full time to bitcoin and leaving job for it is not a good idea.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

In My opinion, Bitcoin is not an investment instrument. It is just the trend which increases the demand and hence price is rising. Yes, Blockchain tech is a revolutionary tech and most influential tech of this century, People investing their time and money in blockchain are on the right track on investment.
canque31

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

Yes it can be a main source of income, but it is a case to case basis. As for me, I can consider bitcoin as my main source of income because I am a student and depend solely on bitcoin. There are also people out there who discovered bitcoin while in the state of being unemployed and thus, making bitcoin their main source of income. But with someone who already have a job, I think bitcoin is not the right main source of income for them.

For me Bitcoin is my main source of income. Actually I'm employed in a company and sad to say that my salary is not enough to feed the empty stomach of my family. Thanks to Bitcoin for being the primary source of income for my family.
barontamago

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

Having bitcoin as your main income is difficult because it is not stable to provide your needs, because it is unpredictable and volatile, specially now the bitcoin price is decreasing. Bitcoin or other crypto can be considered as extra income.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

Bitcoin does not provide income. You may profit from your speculation, but it is not income.

Furthermore, gains are not guaranteed or even consistent. For example, people that bought in December at $19k are going to have to wait a long time just to break even.
Yes I agree to you, we get a profit but in other words it is our main income, simple because we get money from that and use for our family needs, so in short, this is our income.
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

I'm not sure about making it my main income here in my country for some reason I don't see that it can pay all the things that my family needs in our house because it has a low price now it can't support our daily needs so I better get some regular job to work here in my place to support my daily needs and to make bitcoin as a second source of income.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

No this is only one of my source of income.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

I'm not sure about making it my main income here in my country for some reason I don't see that it can pay all the things that my family needs in our house because it has a low price now it can't support our daily needs so I better get some regular job to work here in my place to support my daily needs and to make bitcoin as a second source of income.
so do i, i use bitcoin to second income for me. work in bitcoin i can doing part time, so not disturb my rael work. although during this time i am earning more income from bitcoin than my real work
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

Yes it can be a main source of income, but it is a case to case basis. As for me, I can consider bitcoin as my main source of income because I am a student and depend solely on bitcoin. There are also people out there who discovered bitcoin while in the state of being unemployed and thus, making bitcoin their main source of income. But with someone who already have a job, I think bitcoin is not the right main source of income for them.
Yes for the students and for the unemployment people bitcoin is the main source of income but I have saw that even for the people who have their day job also consider bitcoin as their main source of income because the income from bitcoin is much higher than the income from other jobs and it is also becoming the main source of income for those people who have their own businesses as when they adopt bitcoin for their business they see a big boost in their business and in their income from that business.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:39:02 PM

For me since i saw my brother's testimony about how bitcoin change their lives as a family,  making bitcoin as their main income. So i was so encourage to make bitcoin as my main income as well since i am full time mom and wife. And bitcoin is a great help to us now, it is just a mater of proper techniques, hard work and patience.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
Yes bitcoin and other crypto currency is my source of income rightnow i dont have work for the past 2yrs until someone teach me about cryptocurrency so i decided to join and participate on their bounty campaign and i also learn how to trade so i earn money this time i can now buy what i want and pay our bills.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
polaman

Activity: 180

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

Currently bitcoin is not my main income, I make bitcoin as a savings for my family's future,seen from its development  bitcoin can as my main income in the future Grin Grin

oreocuy

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

Currently bitcoin is not my main income, I make bitcoin as a savings for my family's future,seen from its development  bitcoin can as my main income in the future Grin Grin
I also chose bitcoin as the main income, although I just joined and have not gotten anything yet .. but I'm sure if bitcoin will make my family better in the future
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:04:20 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
Yes, Bitcoin is my primary income for a long time, now I am unemployed and only at home while in my country Bitcoin is banned and I can not tell others why I am. There is no job but money to spend on life and hanging out with friends like that.

Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

For me, I can not consider yet bitcoin as main income. Because earning in bitcoin is not regular, sometimes there is big profit but it is seldom to happen. My expenses were daily incurred so I need to have a regular income besides bitcoin that can supply my daily needs. As of today, my regular source of income was my salary from my current job.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

bitcoin is just a side job for me, and I'm still working at the office. indeed the result of me playing Bitcoin is bigger than my salary from the office, but I still consider that Bitcoin is a side income for me.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:31:11 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 05:39:49 PM by kolbalish

Btc can meet many needs of life.But it can't be called the main source of income.Because there is no guarantee to income in corporate life.And there are more chances of danger in the future due to uncertain income.So I think Btc income is an extra income for all who are connected to this .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: