Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4409 times)
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

Yes, bitcoin can be the main income. It's just that most people understand everything literally. To earn on bitcoin is not necessarily stupid to buy and wait for him, you can develop any direction using bitcoin thereby earning.
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

Trading cryptocurrencies can be profitable for those who has experience and skills in this business. Like in real life trading decisions can bring you both pain and happy feeling. Bitcoin shouldnt be treated as main income but as a passive income i am agree with your opinion.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:57:46 PM

I am earning an additional income from working with Bitcoin and some other crypto currencies. I am not planning to quit my real job to work full time with this currencies, because their prices still not stable and very volatile right now. You can't depend only on such income for your living needs, especially if you have a family with many bills to pay each week or month.

Exactly, it will be really tough to quit the full time job and depend only on bitcoins for survival as you will never get fixed income from bitcoins as it will be sometimes very high and sometimes below your expectation level depending on the price of bitcoins so depending only on bitcoins for living can be really risky so its always good to treat it as an additional income and continue with your day job from where you get fixed income and on that basis you can plan your expenses and rest you can save for the future and from your day job you get financial security for you and your family which is missing in bitcoins.
That is not a good decision i i think. because we cannot totally depend on bitcoin currently, bitcoin is good for investment no doubt, but here we have to take the risky and we cannot live on list, for loving we need to have some fixed income from where we can fulfill our basic needs, therefore i do not think that in current time giving full time to bitcoin and leaving job for it is not a good idea.

Thats totally right. That is why we should keep the bitcoin completely different from our real life cycle. Bitcoin as main income would mean that it is the only thing on which we are relying on to and there is nothin like real job or so.

However I could not imagine my life without a real job as it is great to feel that fixed salary dropping into your bank account each month. If that comes in then we feel great about it and if it suddenly goes off then I will be worried a lot.

Bitcoin might give me income but it wont be fixed at any point. On what we can rely? Campaigns? Social media engagements? or any other option that is digital one? I don think these things are ever growing. We better understand this one.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:01:19 PM

Trading cryptocurrencies can be profitable for those who has experience and skills in this business. Like in real life trading decisions can bring you both pain and happy feeling. Bitcoin shouldnt be treated as main income but as a passive income i am agree with your opinion.

Trading digital currencies might be the one being treated as the main source of income and only Bitcoin. The real reason why Bitcoin is made is not to be treated as a main source of income but it is right now because of the pumps and dumps that is happening.

I wouldn't say that bitcoin is a good source of income since there is a lot of other digital currencies in the market that will give you more profit than Bitcoin do. I would rather risk my money on investing on legitimate ICO projects than waiting for Bitcoin to pump since the price of digital currencies are not always depending on the movement of the price of Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

Trading digital currencies might be the one being treated as the main source of income and only Bitcoin. The real reason why Bitcoin is made is not to be treated as a main source of income but it is right now because of the pumps and dumps that is happening.

I wouldn't say that bitcoin is a good source of income since there is a lot of other digital currencies in the market that will give you more profit than Bitcoin do. I would rather risk my money on investing on legitimate ICO projects than waiting for Bitcoin to pump since the price of digital currencies are not always depending on the movement of the price of Bitcoin.
The fact is that I had doubted this before and never thought that the exchange rates for different ones There are very very strong coins of crypto currency will depend on the price of Bitcoin. But most likely today this is exactly what happens. It is unfortunate that because of the fall of Bitcoin many ico companies suffer.
Indra123

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

For me, I do not think Bitcoin is the main source of income. The reason is simple, that is instability and many risks. No one can say with certainty that Bitcoin will produce steady returns over time, and I think it does not happen because Bitcoin as well as crypto market is very unpredictable, it's always fluctuations and its value is not fixed. You should just think of it as a secondary source of income, I think so
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

Bitcoin can be really your main income but you will really have a hard time earning it because the competition in the market is very tight so sometimes, working on the corporate world is also good because you will surely have an income monthly.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

It is not a passive income, and it will never be.

The only way that you can make much money is just by holding penny coins that are not even worth $1, and that is the real truth (only if they have low marketcap of course)

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

I say to my friend, "why are you leaving your job just to focus on Bitcoin", as time goes by he is getting income more than me, I feel guilty,
after seeing the results he got then I quit my old job and focus on Bitcoin, and I feel my choice is right.

Sparkl

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:49:54 PM

Bitcoin does not provide income. You may profit from your speculation, but it is not income.

Furthermore, gains are not guaranteed or even consistent. For example, people that bought in December at $19k are going to have to wait a long time just to break even.
Yes I agree to you, we get a profit but in other words it is our main income, simple because we get money from that and use for our family needs, so in short, this is our income.
For sure the income we get from bitcoin is higher than the income we get from our regular job, today price of bitcoin is very high and it can earn you huge profit for holding your bitcoin for more than 2 years, you can use bitcoin as an additional source of income because if you will join signature campaign you can earn more money than your job, bitcoin is very reliable to use as an additional source of income so use it to earn extra money and no need to leave your regular job, as it will give you chance to save money for your families future.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

I want to make it real but it's still not enough. Income i'm getting from bitcoin now isn't enough to pay evertyhing i'm using to recive it. Grin

weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

Bitcoin can be your main income as long as you can earn a huge amount of coins that can sustain your lifestyle needs because working on the corporate world is really good if you can earn enough money for your daily needs.

dz roknroll27

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:06:18 PM

.Bitcoin is an income but you cant say it is main. I decided to master the crypto currency marketI probably say it just an extra source of income you have a good paying .
Vaemak

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

It's not my main income but my future plans are on cryptography. I'm more new, I need to research and study too. I think the current structure is very risky
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

For me it is difficult to make Bitcoin as my main income but I am trying to reach such level of working with cryptocurrencies. I have good job out of the world of coins. That’s why I am not very interested in crypto at the moment.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

For me, I do not think Bitcoin is the main source of income. The reason is simple, that is instability and many risks. No one can say with certainty that Bitcoin will produce steady returns over time, and I think it does not happen because Bitcoin as well as crypto market is very unpredictable, it's always fluctuations and its value is not fixed. You should just think of it as a secondary source of income, I think so
i agree with you, i considered bitcoin as my savings because it needs me to hold until it is already profitable.But i admit that it is really a big help to us also because i don't have to worry now when my retirement age come,i already have savings to spend and it is from bitcoin profit that i have earned.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
amunisi87

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

no, bitcoin is not my main job, because i already have a job, bitcoin just as my side job, and i do that after work home.
Bustant1989

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:24:46 PM

2018 will be a landmark year for Internal Revenue Service enforcement of cryptocurrency gains. Taxpayers should stay ahead of the game rather than be reactionary. The IRS is always more lenient with taxpayers who come forward on their own accord rather than those that get discovered. Coming forward now actually could be the difference between criminal penalties and simply paying interest.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

People need a regular income to live, regular bills that need to be paid each month, rent, credit installments etc. Bitcoin isn't  the main income means to make regular money, and unfortunately in the crypto world this kind of income is not possible. Sometimes it takes a long time to hodl.
really that for bitcoin made the main is not really good because we will not know until when bitcoin survive and in bitcoin also can not directly every month to get the result so it will not be used as fixed income

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

People need a regular income to live, regular bills that need to be paid each month, rent, credit installments etc. Bitcoin isn't  the main income means to make regular money, and unfortunately in the crypto world this kind of income is not possible. Sometimes it takes a long time to hodl.
really that for bitcoin made the main is not really good because we will not know until when bitcoin survive and in bitcoin also can not directly every month to get the result so it will not be used as fixed income
Yes bitcoin cannot be consider as the main income in fact we cannot get a regular and fixed income from bitcoin, because of the ups and down in bitcoin price, on other side it is also not possible to get a regular income from bitcoin trading, some time we even fact lost, therefore for main income we need to start a day business or to find job and get a regular income from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: