Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4413 times)
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

Although Bitcoin isn't exactly my main income, but this forum has definitely added to my income. Until I got to know about this forum, I was working full time at an IT firm and my salary wasn't too good, but now, with the help of signature campaigns, I am able to earn a fair bit extra than my main salary. I spend a lot of time browsing this forum and I make sure that I read every news article.
With proper knowledge, I have been able to invest in the right alts and have got very good returns. If this continues, then within a year or so I would be able to leave my job and work on this forum full time.
So even if Bitcoin isn't my main income right now, it would most probably be within a couple of years.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

Bitcoin has been the main income for a lot of people all over the world over the past one year or so. As the price of bitcoin has increased sharply and which has made a lot of people to become rich quickly.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

People need a regular income to live, regular bills that need to be paid each month, rent, credit installments etc. Bitcoin isn't  the main income means to make regular money, and unfortunately in the crypto world this kind of income is not possible. Sometimes it takes a long time to hodl.
really that for bitcoin made the main is not really good because we will not know until when bitcoin survive and in bitcoin also can not directly every month to get the result so it will not be used as fixed income
Yes bitcoin cannot be consider as the main income in fact we cannot get a regular and fixed income from bitcoin, because of the ups and down in bitcoin price, on other side it is also not possible to get a regular income from bitcoin trading, some time we even fact lost, therefore for main income we need to start a day business or to find job and get a regular income from it.
There are people who are getting a regular but not fixed income from the bitcoin. For example the miners are earning bitcoin regularly. The income may vary time to time depending upon the conversion rate into fiat and other variables. But let me tell you something simple and straight forward. Bitcoin is not a commodity it is a currency and that too with a very limited use so, don’t expect such a regular earnings from it like you expect from any consumable items trading.
It’s a suggestion to all to not to consider it your first income source, don’t plan any financial activities using bitcoin as a primary backup source. Most of the new comers think about making it as a main stream income while unseeing its volatility and vulnerability. It is more like a lottery, if you will treat it like this then you will enjoy it and will be successful.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

Bitcoin has been the main income for a lot of people all over the world over the past one year or so. As the price of bitcoin has increased sharply and which has made a lot of people to become rich quickly.
But what is worrying is when people are dependent and in the end we will not know if this will last for and until when? so better plan Plan B for our financial plan
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:08:53 PM

No, its not practical. Bitcoin is volatile. The market is not always up. Recently, its mostly down. There's no telling when it will go up so it can never become a steady or a main invome if it moves that way. We can make it a sideline but not a primary.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:20:37 PM

My opinion is you can't rely on bitcoin as your main income but you can get a capital from bitcoin to have your own business to provide your main income

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

I am only student and bitcoin is my only source of income,and bitcoin was really a big help for me for my everyday needs in school.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
nancytv

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

half of my income is from bitcoin.
thank you community  Grin
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

At current moment it's only a dream. I really wish that one day I'll be able to leave my work for crypto-activity.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:37:03 PM

I expect bitcoin prices to skyrocket and return above $ 10k, I'm afraid if prices continue to fall below $ 10k then many users are impatient so it will sell all the bitcoin and of course it has a long-term impact on prices that continue to fall and difficult as main income.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
camho

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

bitcoins could not be ,,,because of the falling of prices in the market
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:43:28 PM

At first btc is like mastering at the beginning. It is like dota that needs to master the skills if possible all the skills. After all everything is like a normal no more sweat just relax and doing some kind of transactions. Btc could be the source of income if you master all aspects regarding crypto cycles.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

Bitcoin as a main income is not advisable, to me btc suppose to be an additional income, a support income, not other way round, your main income is my job, why bitcoin is my extra income.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:44:37 PM

Currently bitcoin cannot sustain for a stable income opportunity because of many fuds and regulations happenings everywhere which cause bitcoin price more volatile and risky to invest for now we must have a primary source of income other than bitcoin maybe another business or offline jobs we must wait for the time of bitcoin again and its coming.. 

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

Currently bitcoin cannot sustain for a stable income opportunity because of many fuds and regulations happenings everywhere which cause bitcoin price more volatile and risky to invest for now we must have a primary source of income other than bitcoin maybe another business or offline jobs we must wait for the time of bitcoin again and its coming..  

of course it can . Bitcoin can sustain us a stable income even though it is a verry volatile coin. all we need to do is to have a back up plan or find another souces of income, not just investing alone but we can also do trading or other profitable sideline jobs that pays in bitcoin (i.e campaigns such as social media and signature ) . we can possibly make a living if we work in this way rather than just sticking to a one job. We can also use or income on bitcoin to build or open other kinds business in order for the money to keep on rolling. that is what im doing right now.
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

I have a real job, bitcoin is my side business, for investment and spend spare time. I get earning from Invest bitcoin. it is a good invest with many opportunity.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

There are a lot of tasks that you can make for some payments in bitcoin so it can become an income, if you can ensure your food for exame thrue the crypto revenue then it is an incom.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

There are a lot of tasks that you can make for some payments in bitcoin so it can become an income, if you can ensure your food for exame thrue the crypto revenue then it is an incom.
You can't depend your daily living in crypto only until you have a very reasonable amount of money earning from crypto. I am doing crypto and even i earn more than money on this than my current job i will dont depende my days on it. What i earn on this im gonna save if for future usages.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tumokatok

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

I don't think Bitcoin can be a source of you main income because Bitcoin is not stable and is constantly fluctuating so it would not be a great idea to make it as a source of income however you can make it as a normal income through trading.

I think bitcoin can also be used as a primary source of income if we can manage our bitcoin or assets well. because I know bitcoin, and my life changed for the better and this proves that bitcoin has helped my economy
Kamote_1102

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

Well, to be honest I thought bitcoin can be a substitute to my salary.but it's not at all.yes it's true that we can eaen money from bitcoin.but you have to be patient and wait for the value to increase.otherwise, you'll be disapointed if you hurry,you might end up getting a small amount og money which is not worth of your effort. We must still have another source of income.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: